• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Fight for Islamic state, Aussies told (1 Viewer)

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
mr EaZy said:
but the bible isnt active in preaching multiculturalism and tolerance does it?
"Love your neighbour as yourself"

One of Jesus' techings. People who don't follow this cannot be a true Christian person. A person whose actions are driven by hatred are not true Christians.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
mr EaZy said:
but the bible isnt active in preaching multiculturalism and tolerance does it?
Explain what you mean by "isn't active in preaching multicultarism and tolerance".

mr EaZy

punchbowl bro- its the best place to live !
HSC
Unassume said:
Seems the mad muzzies are too stupid to get out of the way. But to be fair, we already know that the average IQ of a muslim is far lower than the average IQ of a Jew.
its amazing how whenever a thread like this comes up, some zionist has to sign up to BOS to defend jewish pride and their superiority over other races

ANTISEMITISM= its a two way street buddy!

besides it wasnt that long ago when the US imposed iq tests to discriminate against jews

mr EaZy

HSC
S1M0 said:
Explain what you mean by "isn't active in preaching multicultarism and tolerance".
i spoke to many christians on this topic- they were academics ofcourse so it was tough

one told me that in fact "Many" of jesus' companions had gentile names and were probably gentile

I know that paul was more active in spreading tolerance of other races- but as a coptic you dont accept his words?

but the main point is that Jesus was sent to the lost sheep of israel, and early christianity- judeo christianity was more of a jewish sect than a global/universal religion

its just generic tolerance- unlike what i'm used to in islam

mr EaZy

HSC
i think i'll just leave it to the non muslims here to discuss their views on the hizb tahrir situation- i think i am the only person here who actually went there to check out what they are all about

and i guess im the only person here who knows what they said and not just what the media quoted them as saying

just know that the media that day- most of them sat down in the corner and compared notes like stooges and ended up producing the same story; david mcneil was one of the exceptions though.

but with the kind of racism that we see here in this thread, theres no point talking about it, im surprised none of the zionists havent already called for a ban on muslims citing their superior intelligence abilities :rofl:

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Exphate said:
Good to see that you accept Im right.

If hitler had won WWII, there would be an Islamic state. Bang.

They chose the wrong side. Fool them.
But didn't Hitler support the notion that germany should be white? I would imagine that his next target would in fact be the muslims, should they decide to live in Germany.

Armenikum

HSC
S1M0 said:
No actually, bshoc is right. The crusades were in fact started in response to the attacks made by turks to pilgrims wishing to visit the Holy Land. Eventually, it got so bad that the Pope, being the most authorative figure in Europe at the time, ordered a Crusade, which thousands followed.

So it wasn't really the arabs who started the Crusades, more like the turks...
Just figured you'll like to know.

And yeah, thats an interesting notion. Jews are forbidden to have land, as they are in exile, yet they bomb lebanon, palestine just to keep that land.
The point that Bshoc was making, wasn't for the fact that it was correct or incorrect. The point was BECAUSE of what the Christians did to the Muslims, they are using it as a means to fulfill other political agenda, such as uniting ALL Islam as was mentioned in the article.

Armenikum

HSC
Indian Princess said:
Moral right to hate jews, is it morally right to hate someone or is it another reality of the evil of Islam?

then what's up with 3000+ US soldiers killed in Iraq. Is nt it obvious that WHITE US government is willing to lose soldiers in its cause in Iraq/Afghnistan?
You go girl, your mom is proud with your potty mouth. Just show us the chapter and verse in which God doesnt allow jews to have a land :rofl: or is it pulled outta your turkish kicked armenian hairy arse?
They ARE willing to lose it for THEIR political agenda, not out of the goodness of their hearts to stabilise the region for Iraqis and Afghanis. Geez, why can't you read phrases, not words.

Jews are in Exile, google it, ask any religious Jewish Rabbi - fuckface. At least it's being pulled out of my ass, as opposed to pushing in. Now crouch down biatch, the queue is getting big.

Jewish people were protesting in NY actually, because the world is confusing Jews with Zionists. Israel is the works of Zionists, and those who call themselves Israel, suport Zionism.

Armenikum

HSC
The funny thing is though, that Arabs and Jews are one in the same. Muwhahaha sibling rivalry.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Armenikum said:
The point that Bshoc was making, wasn't for the fact that it was correct or incorrect. The point was BECAUSE of what the Christians did to the Muslims, they are using it as a means to fulfill other political agenda, such as uniting ALL Islam as was mentioned in the article.
k.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Exphate said:
Documentary on SBS about this woman trying to show a small group the effects of racism and trying to end it in that group.

Minorities controlling the majority. Its funny as fuck.
What documentary is that?

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
What you've got to understand is that to them Australia becomming a muslim state is not only inevitable, but something that we'll thank them for.

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
mr EaZy said:
Everyone ?
racists=simplists
You people are absolute fucking idiots.
Like muslims, especially black muslims.

Last edited:

bshoc

HSC
N/A
S1M0 said:
No actually, bshoc is right. The crusades were in fact started in response to the attacks made by turks to pilgrims wishing to visit the Holy Land. Eventually, it got so bad that the Pope, being the most authorative figure in Europe at the time, ordered a Crusade, which thousands followed.

So it wasn't really the arabs who started the Crusades, more like the turks...
Just figured you'll like to know.

And yeah, thats an interesting notion. Jews are forbidden to have land, as they are in exile, yet they bomb lebanon, palestine just to keep that land.
I think you've got your history muddled, it was Islamic Arabs that provoked the Crusades ever since they (led by Mohammed) strode into Jerusalem and started forcibly converting (yes read any real history book) people, the holiest Christian city .. during the time of the crusades, the muslims were led by Saladin, who was also an Arab. The whole point of the crusades was to restore the christian kingdom of Jerusalem. The Ottoman Turks came later, after conquering the arabs and what was left of their caliphates, and they have their own history of treatment of Christians, and its not a good one either.

Last edited:

bshoc

HSC
N/A
Armenikum said:
No, my point was that thieves have no moral basis to oppose except for greed when that which they stole is stolen from them ..

bshoc

HSC
N/A
zeek said:
I admit that i do not know much about Islam in comparison to other religions, however, i do know enough to say that during the middle ages, arabs were much more scientifcally advanced than the western world because Islam encouraged scientific discovery whilst the Church in the west treated it as blasphemy.
Thats mostly a misconception, most of their "discoveries" were either eastern ones which had to pass though them to get to Europe or ones that had been forgotten in parts of the west since the decline of Greece and Rome.

That said western civilization continued to live on through the Byzantines, who were always far more advanced then the muslims.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
because Islam encouraged scientific discovery whilst the Church in the west treated it as blasphemy.
I doubt that was the reason behind it if such an event ever even occured.

Thats mostly a misconception, most of their "discoveries" were either eastern ones which had to pass though them to get to Europe or ones that had been forgotten in parts of the west since the decline of Greece and Rome.
It is true that they were often working off strong foundations left by the greeks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)