• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Fight for Islamic state, Aussies told (1 Viewer)

JayB

HSC
the so called worthless land pretty much sums up israel when it was under the control of the arabic nations, namely the ottomans, and the brittish too. only since the alliyot (jewish immigration) has the land begun to flourish. sides which, what natural resources are you looking for, there isnt oil in the entire country, nor gold, or anything like that. oh and, the land that was "given back" was what was asked for, or areas where palestinians were living.

Armenikum

HSC
Umm, no offence, but they ARE fighting for peace. The problem is, peace comes when they take someone elses's land. Israel is doing the right thing building a wall, because you can't have 'peace plans' in that region. Palestinians want it, and so do Israelis.

One thing Exphate, your posts are very ignorant. You say Zionism was created for the state of Israel, and then once Israel was created, it stopped existing.

Do you know how stupid that sounds? Yeah, it just stopped didn't it? Not to mention, they'd have to maintain the State of Israel, thus their work going on, thus, still practicing Zionism.

You need to understand, Zionism started off as a philosophy and is now being conditioned into young Jews - so yes, Jews do become Zionists. This is probably where I was unclear. Most Jews do support Zionism thesse days. Zionists (I don't use Jews as it would be racist, but it must be remembered a lot of Jews are Zionists) are dirty, power hungry people. THye believe they have suffered too long, and think that goyim (non jews) should be pressed, hard worked, and tormented - simply because they aren't jewish. Call me radical for saying this, but it's true. You can deny it with your left wing bullshit of everyone being equal, but all you have to do is listen and read the biographies and speeches of Ex Mossad agents.

Hezbollah IS a terrorist organsiation, and IS bad, for the Anglo Celtic race, but they are good for Muslims and many arabs, just like Americans are 'infidels' as they term them. Hezbollah is blamed for speaking up for its people, and Anglo Celts are injected with fear and hate and anger towards Arabs and Muslims, just like Arabs and Muslims are injected with hate, anger and fear of Americans, Brits etc

No one is right, the fight for one's race to be above anothers is not new. Get over it.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Armenikum said:
Umm, no offence, but they ARE fighting for peace. The problem is, peace comes when they take someone elses's land. Israel is doing the right thing building a wall, because you can't have 'peace plans' in that region. Palestinians want it, and so do Israelis.

One thing Exphate, your posts are very ignorant. You say Zionism was created for the state of Israel, and then once Israel was created, it stopped existing.

Do you know how stupid that sounds? Yeah, it just stopped didn't it? Not to mention, they'd have to maintain the State of Israel, thus their work going on, thus, still practicing Zionism.

You need to understand, Zionism started off as a philosophy and is now being conditioned into young Jews - so yes, Jews do become Zionists. This is probably where I was unclear. Most Jews do support Zionism thesse days. Zionists (I don't use Jews as it would be racist, but it must be remembered a lot of Jews are Zionists) are dirty, power hungry people. THye believe they have suffered too long, and think that goyim (non jews) should be pressed, hard worked, and tormented - simply because they aren't jewish. Call me radical for saying this, but it's true. You can deny it with your left wing bullshit of everyone being equal, but all you have to do is listen and read the biographies and speeches of Ex Mossad agents.

Hezbollah IS a terrorist organsiation, and IS bad, for the Anglo Celtic race, but they are good for Muslims and many arabs, just like Americans are 'infidels' as they term them. Hezbollah is blamed for speaking up for its people, and Anglo Celts are injected with fear and hate and anger towards Arabs and Muslims, just like Arabs and Muslims are injected with hate, anger and fear of Americans, Brits etc

No one is right, the fight for one's race to be above anothers is not new. Get over it.
You can have peace in many ways, Israel is not bringing about peace - otherwise they wouldnt need these walls in the first place.

there are still bombings,all kinds of crap going on between Israel and Palestine clearly both are not working towards peace.

you rite on Zionists though.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
JayB said:
oh and, the land that was "given back" was what was asked for, or areas where palestinians were living.
There is clearly a differene there. Palestinians asked for more than that, but the Israel only gave them so much.

The area given to Palestinian has no water supply. Blocked off and as I said no resources.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Armenikum said:

Very true.

What we have learned so far: We're all to blame. Thanks for listening.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
JayB said:
why exactly shouldnt israel have been created? the land was bought from those who owned it, or given by those who controlled it. and it was peaceful until the 48 war of independance was started by the arabic nations around it... where is the justification for that claim s1m0?
When you consider morality to the situation, as decent human beings with a conscience, its the equivalent of buying a house of someone who's renting and then kicking them out on the street.

Its the wrong thing to do. Just because they managed to use a legal technicality to buy the land off Turkey doesn't mean they should be on that land. It wouldn't be half bad if they respected the Palestinians, but a lot of settlers, particularly the more Ultra-Orthodox ones, have intimidated Palestinians by "pruning ancient olive trees and throwing rocks at Palestinian houses", for which the source for that is Time Magazine.

But thats not to say that the Palestinians are all angels either, i've heard some pretty bad stuff from their side as well.

JayB

HSC
uuuh, s1m0, they didnt buy the land from turkey. they bought it directly from the people who were living on it pre-ww1, because after ww1 the british were in control of it. then, after the balfour declaration had gone unheeded for a while, they finally decided to honour their word and declare israel a state. no legal technicality, any more than buying land today is.

JayB

HSC
no resources because the government in power that presides over the palestinians, then fatah, now hamas, is more intersted in pursuing this dream of terrorism and death than sending their kids to school or building up the infrastructure of the areas they live in. small wonder then, that arab-israelis would rather live inside israel than the "occupied territories".

zeek

HSC
JayB, the amount of land bought by the Jewish immigrants that came in was not enough to form a state in the first place. It was a small percentage of Palestine and you can find an image of this somewhere on these forums or on the net through google.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/0d/Settlements2006.jpg
^ That image is what the west bank looks like now, with the construction of the new wall AROUND the west bank. One would think that if Israel really wanted protection they would build it around Israel rather than the West bank...

JayB

HSC
yeah zeek i know, wasnt suggesting they bought all the land that is now israel, just setting up the precedent for jewish land titles in the current state as is. with the wall thing tho, i dont quite get your point. are you saying that there is a greater threat from the countries surrounding israel, or what? cos building a wall around israel wouldnt really keep terrorists out of it.

zeek

HSC
Well if you felt that your home was threatened by your neighbours, would you build a fence around your home or around one of your neighbours, leaving the others open to you?
You are right though, building a wall around Israel wouldn't keep terrorists out of it, because they'd find a way in. In the same way, building a wall around the West Bank wouldn't keep terrorists out of Israel because they'd find a way in eventually.

The image also shows you how much land is "Israeli closed military areas", which constitutes approx. 40-50% of the West Bank. If Israel has this much territory inside the West Bank (which is supposed to be for Palestinians) then do you think it is really necessary to construct a 6 metre concrete wall INSIDE the Bank, making the territory even smaller?

To me, it's shifty business.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
zeek said:
Well if you felt that your home was threatened by your neighbours, would you build a fence around your home or around one of your neighbours, leaving the others open to you?
You are right though, building a wall around Israel wouldn't keep terrorists out of it, because they'd find a way in. In the same way, building a wall around the West Bank wouldn't keep terrorists out of Israel because they'd find a way in eventually.

The image also shows you how much land is "Israeli closed military areas", which constitutes approx. 40-50% of the West Bank. If Israel has this much territory inside the West Bank (which is supposed to be for Palestinians) then do you think it is really necessary to construct a 6 metre concrete wall INSIDE the Bank, making the territory even smaller?

To me, it's shifty business.
Thats their nature, i guess.

On that note, i remember Olmert having a Christmas incentive to free some of the roads or something (i forget) for Palestinians as part of his Christmas incentive.

Thing is, he was also building new settlements along the west bank. "They give with one hand, and take with the other", my dad always says.

Shifty business. Shifty people.

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
JayB said:
no resources because the government in power that presides over the palestinians, then fatah, now hamas, is more intersted in pursuing this dream of terrorism and death than sending their kids to school or building up the infrastructure of the areas they live in. small wonder then, that arab-israelis would rather live inside israel than the "occupied territories".
general populations, no matter where, always longs for peace - just a few nuts that ruin it for the rest

JayB

HSC
a truer word never spoken onebytwo. unfortunately it seems to be a conflict that will exist until neither side is left standing at this rate. s1mo, i hope you realise that by stereotyping all jews, or all israelis as shifty, you give voice to anti-semitic propaganda, or whatever you choose to term it. how many jews have you actually spoken to for more than 5 minutes?

JayB

HSC
zeek, in essence, they have done both. they have closed israel off from the palestinian terrorists, and closed the palestinians threats off from israel. the comparisson wiht the wall is rather than your neighbours, your flatmate living in the same house as you, do you lock yourself in your room? or lock him in his?

mr EaZy

punchbowl bro- its the best place to live !
HSC
just listened to wassim dureihi's interview with john laws

ignore the beginning- it seemed that wasssim spoke better english than john

http://www.mytalk.com.au/mediaplayer.aspx?t=audio&w=286

i was there too even though im not affliliated with that group= many non muslims were there too as many people were just curious

they are not saying: "fight for an islamic state" nor did they say that Aussies should be trained for jihad. i dont even recall the word jihad being mentioned, but my oral comprehension is sometimes weak

all speakers spoke english

Edit: for mac users: http://www.4shared.com/file/9714913/9eb4afdf

Last edited:

mr EaZy

punchbowl bro- its the best place to live !
HSC
JayB said:
why exactly shouldnt israel have been created?
why is it that i find jews supporting what muslims and palestinians are saying and rebuilding their homes after being demolished but i never find an objective non-muslim,non-jew, non-arab/palestinian, non-fundamentalist academic willing to support israel

alright spill your racist blurb

Armenikum

HSC
JayB said:
a truer word never spoken onebytwo. unfortunately it seems to be a conflict that will exist until neither side is left standing at this rate. s1mo, i hope you realise that by stereotyping all jews, or all israelis as shifty, you give voice to anti-semitic propaganda, or whatever you choose to term it. how many jews have you actually spoken to for more than 5 minutes?
If I am not mistaken, Arabs are also Semites, and there has been many anti arab(and thus, Anti-Semitic) posts in the thread. What is your point, exactly?

JayB

HSC
gee i dunno, typecasting people stereotypically because of their race, gender, relgion etc. is the root of evil, and you justify and in essence are an accessory to a culture of hate and violence that just re-evolves with time. i think thats probably a bad thing Armenikum, don't you?

Skater_bum

HSC
escape destruction under "the divine order of Islam". haha yeah right . my god ,and us aussies do nothing about this .... ! jesus we are pussies we need to stand up to they wankas ... what are we doing giving australia away? imagine if we said all the crap they say about christians and aussies ..god blood would be spilled.

go bush .. as without you we are f**ked , with no oil, military support or economy seriously gotta hate the muslims inciting violence

im a f**cking minority in my own country -- and now they want to take over the world and overthrow the government then again there to much of tribal thinkers to be capable.

peace

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)