• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Fight for Islamic state, Aussies told (1 Viewer)

Armenikum

HSC
JayB said:
gee i dunno, typecasting people stereotypically because of their race, gender, relgion etc. is the root of evil, and you justify and in essence are an accessory to a culture of hate and violence that just re-evolves with time. i think thats probably a bad thing Armenikum, don't you?
Like I said, it's been going on, and will keep going on. There is no solution unless one - or both - peoples are obliterated.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
JayB said:
gee i dunno, typecasting people stereotypically because of their race, gender, relgion etc. is the root of evil, and you justify and in essence are an accessory to a culture of hate and violence that just re-evolves with time. i think thats probably a bad thing Armenikum, don't you?
Too bad thats what a lot of Israelis do as well....

lowiie

HSC
skater_boy, your so ignorant.. maybe you should learn a little more about the history of the world, and the country that you claim to be a minority in before you go out expressing your view that is based upon such blantant fallacies.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Exphate said:
Where do you stand on this mr everyone-is-so-ignorant.

Talk up instead of just firing against others.
Lets see...this guy's only got a single post.

If you want to last in BOS mate, make friends instead of making enemies. Especially considering you're in the politics forums, not the friendliest place to be.

JayB

HSC
you're right s1m0, some israelis do it too. not a justification. thats the "he hit me, so i hit him" that continues this nonsense. oh and Armenikum, the reason its still going on is cos people like you sit around and say, oh well, lets just leave it, or condone it, cos its happened before. you stagnate the entire world with views like that. doesnt help anyone.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Exphate said:
YTF would I mate to make friends? Lol.
I've...lost you.

mate to make friends??? Don't get what its got to do with me.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
JayB said:
you're right s1m0, some israelis do it too. not a justification. thats the "he hit me, so i hit him" that continues this nonsense. oh and Armenikum, the reason its still going on is cos people like you sit around and say, oh well, lets just leave it, or condone it, cos its happened before. you stagnate the entire world with views like that. doesnt help anyone.
Well, thats always good to hear.

JayB

HSC
isn't it just. btw, off topic, but if tottenham plays man u, who do you support?

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Armenikum said:
You need to understand, Zionism started off as a philosophy and is now being conditioned into young Jews - so yes, Jews do become Zionists. This is probably where I was unclear. Most Jews do support Zionism thesse days.
Most evangelist christians also support zionism thesedays, cause zionism is good unlike islamic extremism.
Zionists (I don't use Jews as it would be racist, but it must be remembered a lot of Jews are Zionists) are dirty, power hungry people. THye believe they have suffered too long, and think that goyim (non jews) should be pressed, hard worked, and tormented - simply because they aren't jewish.
Sounds like you are dirty poor trash Armenian who is jealous of jewish peoples power, wealth and influences in world economy and polictics. No wonder no one knows who the fuck armenians are and 99.9% of the world's population dont know where armenia is. And I hope you are the one who is pressed, hard worked and tormented by those Powerful zionist LOL. There are 11 million armenians in this world with no contribution for the betterment of this world like arabs, no scientific achievements, no statesman, no famous people, no power, poor trash 3rd world country continually opressed by turks, russian, persian and communists. Call me radical for saying this but you cant deny the truth.
but all you have to do is listen and read the biographies and speeches of Ex Mossad agents.
The only thing you lack is list of those biographies, names and speeches and sources of those Mossad agents, otherwise its typical bullshit pulled outta yer arse.

Considering how you armenians stole lands from Ajerbaijan and forcibly occupied Nagorno-Karabagh Province from Ajerbaijan and in the process killing thousands of Ajeris and making tens of thousands homeless, you better wash those innocent ajeris bloods on your hands before pointing your filthy finger at those Power hungry zionists which you are jealous of.

Hotshot said:
The area given to Palestinian has no water supply. Blocked off and as I said no resources.
typical ignorance we've been continually force fed from Hotshot. Look at the map if you know basic map reading knowlege, You will see the main water supply of Israel/Palestine river Jordan flows between West Bank and Jordan. Palestinian actually controlled almost 2/3rd the length of river Jordan.
Israel itself does not have mineral resources, they have plenty of resources such as scientific zeal, willingness to work hard, endurance and desire to succeed which arabs/palestinians are lacking. No wonder Israel blooms and palestine (also Egypt, Lebanon, Syria) glooms.:bomb:

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
JayB said:
isn't it just. btw, off topic, but if tottenham plays man u, who do you support?
Tottenham, because of mido (egyptian striker). But if mido goes, so does my support of that team.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
Most evangelist christians also support zionism thesedays, cause zionism is good unlike islamic extremism. Sounds like you are dirty poor trash Armenian who is jealous of jewish peoples power, wealth and influences in world economy and polictics. No wonder no one knows who the fuck armenians are and 99.9% of the world's population dont know where armenia is. And I hope you are the one who is pressed, hard worked and tormented by those Powerful zionist LOL. There are 11 million armenians in this world with no contribution for the betterment of this world like arabs, no scientific achievements, no statesman, no famous people, no power, poor trash 3rd world country continually opressed by turks, russian, persian and communists. Call me radical for saying this but you cant deny the truth. The only thing you lack is list of those biographies, names and speeches and sources of those Mossad agents, otherwise its typical bullshit pulled outta yer arse.

Considering how you armenians stole lands from Ajerbaijan and forcibly occupied Nagorno-Karabagh Province from Ajerbaijan and in the process killing thousands of Ajeris and making tens of thousands homeless, you better wash those innocent ajeris bloods on your hands before pointing your filthy finger at those Power hungry zionists which you are jealous of.

typical ignorance we've been continually force fed from Hotshot. Look at the map if you know basic map reading knowlege, You will see the main water supply of Israel/Palestine river Jordan flows between West Bank and Jordan. Palestinian actually controlled almost 2/3rd the length of river Jordan.
Israel itself does not have mineral resources, they have plenty of resources such as scientific zeal, willingness to work hard, endurance and desire to succeed which arabs/palestinians are lacking. No wonder Israel blooms and palestine (also Egypt, Lebanon, Syria) glooms.:bomb:
Get a girlfriend mate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)