• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Fight for Islamic state, Aussies told (1 Viewer)

Armenikum

HSC
This kind - the article - will always go on. Their founder - Muhammad - always talked about uniting all muslims in one community - i forget the name atm. Jihad means 'expanding Allah's boundries' so naturally they will try and convert us in the end. They tried converting the Greeks - failed. Tried converting the Armenians - failed. The only thing Islam does is slow Arabs down - and that is my opnion. Whether you agree or not, i respect your stance.

zeek

HSC
Armenikum said:
The only thing Islam does is slow Arabs down - and that is my opnion. Whether you agree or not, i respect your stance.
I admit that i do not know much about Islam in comparison to other religions, however, i do know enough to say that during the middle ages, arabs were much more scientifcally advanced than the western world because Islam encouraged scientific discovery whilst the Church in the west treated it as blasphemy.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Armenikum said:
First, the only idiot here is you. No matter what the Crusades' cause was, they destroyed and killed muslims like you woudn't belive. The point is, Clerics and others have been using this fact to fuel hate towards Christians and Non-Muslims.

To the others saying we have to apologise for the Crusades....what the fuck? Why? No one mentioned an apology. I DO wish you read more than one post below, and THEN post, you narrow minded people.

And to the Zionists in this thread, go fuck yourself. Can't you have an educated discussion on a topic WITHOUT bringing bias in. FFS. Jews are't even allowed to have land as stated by God in the bible, so Israel is a blasphemy in itself. Goy rule! :p
No actually, bshoc is right. The crusades were in fact started in response to the attacks made by turks to pilgrims wishing to visit the Holy Land. Eventually, it got so bad that the Pope, being the most authorative figure in Europe at the time, ordered a Crusade, which thousands followed.

So it wasn't really the arabs who started the Crusades, more like the turks...
Just figured you'll like to know.

And yeah, thats an interesting notion. Jews are forbidden to have land, as they are in exile, yet they bomb lebanon, palestine just to keep that land.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Exphate said:
...Muslims supported hitler...
Got any proof of that? This was before the creation of the state of Israel, so why would they support Hitler?

Last edited:

Unassume

HSC
onebytwo said:
look at the casualties on both sides
Seems the mad muzzies are too stupid to get out of the way. But to be fair, we already know that the average IQ of a muslim is far lower than the average IQ of a Jew.

HSC
Onebytwo said:
actually, in this day, a muslim would have more moral right to hate a jew, than a jew has to hate a muslim.
"irrational hatred"? according to whom?
Moral right to hate jews, is it morally right to hate someone or is it another reality of the evil of Islam?

im pretty sure the jews want to kill all muslims too, and at the moment the jews seem to be more successful
Another example of so called moderate muslim justification of their hatred towards jews and the west. They invented this notion that " the west and jews want to kill all muslims therefore we must kill them":rofl: I wonder who saved those helpless muslims in Bosnia and Kosovo from being butchered to extinction by Serbs? Was n't it USA and NATO that helped those helpless muslims ? I don't remember arab countries helping their fellow muslims in the balkans when they really need help. If the west wants to kill all muslims and every confclit is between west and islam, they would just let serb christians kill all muslims in the balkans and cleanse the filth that plague balkans since 16th Century.

Armenikum said:
And to the fuck who said 'stabilising Iraq and Afghanistan' LOL @ you!! They have been fighting wars for decades! No white US government wants to lose soldiers in Iraq and Iran to 'stabilise' their countries, out of their kind hearts. Cmon!
then what's up with 3000+ US soldiers killed in Iraq. Is nt it obvious that WHITE US government is willing to lose soldiers in its cause in Iraq/Afghnistan?
And to the Zionists in this thread, go fuck yourself. Can't you have an educated discussion on a topic WITHOUT bringing bias in. FFS. Jews are't even allowed to have land as stated by God in the bible, so Israel is a blasphemy in itself. Goy rule! :p
You go girl, your mom is proud with your potty mouth. Just show us the chapter and verse in which God doesnt allow jews to have a land :rofl: or is it pulled outta your turkish kicked armenian hairy arse?

banco55

HSC
zeek said:
I admit that i do not know much about Islam in comparison to other religions, however, i do know enough to say that during the middle ages, arabs were much more scientifcally advanced than the western world because Islam encouraged scientific discovery whilst the Church in the west treated it as blasphemy.
It's being downhill for arab civilization ever since.

Unassume

HSC
Source me a piece of evidence that will confirm this.
IQ and the wealth of nations. Compare Israel to Muslim nations.

[/thread]

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
Unassume said:
Seems the mad muzzies are too stupid to get out of the way.
thats not very nice
Unassume said:
But to be fair, we already know that the average IQ of a muslim is far lower than the average IQ of a Jew.
please cite the study that came to that conclusion.

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
onebytwo said:
please cite the study that came to that conclusion.
As if you could freaking argue with that, everyone already knows muslims are indoctrinated with stupidity from birth, and are generally inadequately educated.
The only argument you could use here is that the IQ is culturally biased and therefore irrelevant to muslims, which is a complete cop out anyway.

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
Indian Princess said:
Moral right to hate jews, is it morally right to hate someone or is it another reality of the evil of Islam?
no your misunderstanding, im saying that muslims today have more reason to hate a jew than a jew has to hate a muslim

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
dieburndie said:
As if you could freaking argue with that, everyone already knows muslims are indoctrinated with stupidity from birth, and are generally inadequately educated.
The only argument you could use here is that the IQ is culturally biased and therefore irrelevant to muslims, which is a complete cop out anyway.
thats the dumbest thing ive heard all day
either way, does the assumption that jews are brighter than muslims give the jews more right to life than muslims?

HSC
onebytwo said:
no your misunderstanding, im saying that muslims today have more reason to hate a jew than a jew has to hate a muslim
Such as?

Why would a muslim hate a jew? I understand that arabs(regardless of religion) in palestine/lebanon have valid reasons to hate jews but I do not see why a bangladeshi/pakistani/indonesian/australian muslims should naturally hate jews? It clearly shows muslims, since childhood are indoctrinated with hatred towards jews and probably the west and christianity as well. Or is it in their gene?

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
onebytwo said:
thats the dumbest thing ive heard all day
either way, does the assumption that jews are brighter than muslims give the jews more right to life than muslims?
Muslims don't have a right to life, just like animals don't have a right to life.

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
what jew did to muslims hate? All muslim not know how to lives! This also and muslims don't know how syntax or grammar!

3 baseless, meaningless dieburndie posts in shit thread please.
DEGENERATION Wooah ohhhh.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
dieburndie said:
That makes absolutely no logical sense whatsoever.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Exphate said:
The Muslims supported Hitler.
So i take it that this statement was thus disproved by me? You still haven't given any evidence that points towards this.

Edit: Didn't see the quotes below. My mistake.

Last edited:

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
dieburndie said:
Muslims don't have a right to life, just like animals don't have a right to life.
You're not serious in saying this, right?

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Exphate said:
And the numerous links.
and the numerous links below. Got it.

This is in an interesting side to the Holocaust, a sheik actually joining forces with Hitler...interesting...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)