• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

NRL Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

*mel*

iamsickofyear12 said:
Roosters only won because dogs were pathetic.
Pathetic? Is that why they scored 16 points in the first 20 minutes?
The Roosters won because they won! They all came together and played amazingly to make a beautiful comeback.

I'm sick of people like you! You just can't say 'congrats the roosters played well'. No you just have to make stupid excuses to avoid being civil.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
**MeL**88 said:
Pathetic? Is that why they scored 16 points in the first 20 minutes?
The Roosters won because they won! They all came together and played amazingly to make a beautiful comeback.

I'm sick of people like you! You just can't say 'congrats the roosters played well'. No you just have to make stupid excuses to avoid being civil.
They played good in the first 25 minutes of the first half, but they they played pathetic. The roosters won because the bulldogs couldn't hold it together. The bulldogs had a huge advantage and they blew it. I'm not saying the roosters didn't play well, because they did. I am saying the reason the won is because the bulldogs were shit.

So.. in summary: The roosters did play well, but the reason they won is because the bulldogs played shit.

*mel*

ohwhenthesaints said:
This has been some of the dumbest stuff I have ever heard from supporters of their own team from Rorters fans on this thread... with the exception of constipated... you have all made schoolies_2004 look like a rugby league genius.

YES, it's common knowledge...

Noone other than a Rorters supporter would ever even consider believing that shit that the club present through the media. Money talks. Simple.
First of all how can you say "yes it's common knowledge" to being asked if roosters steal players. How the hell can a club steal players?! Do they just go and grab the players and make them play for the roosters. That's just plain stupid. I'm gonna stick to what I said. Players make up their own minds - if they choose to go to the Roosters for whatever reason, it's their own bloody decision.

If the reason is money, well good for them! The Roosters have earnt every cent that they have by playing so well for the past 3 or 4 years, and why not use it to get good players. What else should they do with it? Buy a house?

And please if you are going to make a good argument, stop calling them the Rorters. That's just low. There's a little thing that's called respect. Have a go at the team for shitty playing or whatever, but making fun of their name is just juvenile.

*mel*

iamsickofyear12 said:
They played good in the first 25 minutes of the first half, but they they played pathetic. The roosters won because the bulldogs couldn't hold it together. The bulldogs had a huge advantage and they blew it. I'm not saying the roosters didn't play well, because they did. I am saying the reason the won is because the bulldogs were shit.

So.. in summary: The roosters did play well, but the reason they won is because the bulldogs played shit.

There you go, that's all i wanted. The Roosters played well... :)

*mel*

iamsickofyear12 said:
But playing well means nothing when that isn't the reason why you won.
Ok, you're saying that the Roosters played well, and the dogs were pathetic, and the Roosters won because the dogs were pathetic.

So basically, the Roosters played well, the dogs didn't so the Roosters won. It's the same thing. The Roosters played better than the dogs so they won.

Why make it so bloody complicated?

Boo_

HSC
**MeL**88 said:
Ok, you're saying that the Roosters played well, and the dogs were pathetic, and the Roosters won because the dogs were pathetic.

So basically, the Roosters played well, the dogs didn't so the Roosters won. It's the same thing. The Roosters played better than the dogs so they won.

Why make it so bloody complicated?
lol, straight and to the point. the only team allowed to make up excuses is dragons!!! :)

*mel*

Boo_ said:
lol, straight and to the point. the only team allowed to make up excuses is dragons!!! :)
thanks. lol why is that Boo? What's the dragons' excuse?

Boo_

HSC
**MeL**88 said:
thanks. lol why is that Boo? What's the dragons' excuse?
np, um, where to start...

Players injured
inconsistancy
etc...

bith of those are used way to often, but itz just that they win one week, and then over confident the next...

*mel*

Boo_ said:
np, um, where to start...

Players injured
inconsistancy
etc...

bith of those are used way to often, but itz just that they win one week, and then over confident the next...

Yeah that's what Ricky Stuart is scared of next week (being over confident), when Roosters come up against.... hang on lemme go to nrl.com. Oooh look Dragons! Oh yeah duh the anzac day match. That should be a great game!

And great excuses Boo! :)

Boo_

HSC
**MeL**88 said:
Yeah that's what Ricky Stuart is scared of next week (being over confident), when Roosters come up against.... hang on lemme go to nrl.com. Oooh look Dragons! Oh yeah duh the anzac day match. That should be a great game!

And great excuses Boo! :)
yeah, im hoping this sundays match will be good between dragons and broncos especially if both teams carry through their form from last round. and if roosters and dragons carry it through to next round as well, then should be a realli good game. i cant wait!!!

*mel*

Boo_ said:
yeah, im hoping this sundays match will be good between dragons and broncos especially if both teams carry through their form from last round. and if roosters and dragons carry it through to next round as well, then should be a realli good game. i cant wait!!!

is the anzac day match at aussie stadium? i wanna go!

Boo_

HSC
**MeL**88 said:
is the anzac day match at aussie stadium? i wanna go!

yeah, it is, i was going to go, but none of my friends wanted to go, saying it would be a crap match:(

*mel*

Boo_ said:
yeah, it is, i was going to go, but none of my friends wanted to go, saying it would be a crap match:(

crap!??! How will it be? What do they think that Roosters will beat the saints easily? I reckon it'll be heaps close. Awww u should go anyway. Stuff ya friends :p

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
Boo_ said:
wtf... roosters v dragons have always been brilliant matches in the last few seasons... i think the dragons have only won once in the last 6 years of something though :p

the minichello tackle turned tonights game, crocker should be the man of the match - as if swap him for mason... tupou was awsome... morley sent off really killed the dogs as the chooks scored a try and then a goal almost straight after

*mel*

Constip8edSkunk said:
the minichello tackle turned tonights game, crocker should be the man of the match - as if swap him for mason... tupou was awsome... morley sent off really killed the dogs as the chooks scored a try and then a goal almost straight after
minichiello was on fire!! he proved why he was chosen in the aussie team. yeah tupou's getting really good ey?
and the morley send off... i was so pissed at the time. i didn't realise that it was for the rest of the game. but that set things in motion ey?
our roosters are da best! :p

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
tupou was awsome last year too, he'd make huge runs each game... yet he was always overshadowed by other youngsters like sonnybill

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
tupou shouldve made the anzac test squad but hes too young and he doesnt play for the broncos

carrotz

HSC
Uni Grad
wow.. we have a debate going on in here o_O

roosters won.. doggies had no comeback in the 2nd half.. its a disgrace..

up the roosters!​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)