• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

NRL Thread (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
Smokey_22 on the 16th march said:
*Souths to crash and burn this season, again.
*Parramatta to follow close behind.
*Manly and Warriors to make the 8.
*Newcastle to struggle in bottom 5.
*Canberra + Cronulla to go alright (yes i was kidding before)
*Dragons to make 2nd half revival.
*Premiership - way too early to tell.
I stand by these comments

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
I have a feeling my warriors season will look like this : win , lose , win , lose over the next 20 rounds. Warriors to beat nights at Energy Aust stadium this weekend :|

iamsickofyear12

HSC
copious said:
I have a feeling my warriors season will look like this : win , lose , win , lose over the next 20 rounds. Warriors to beat nights at Energy Aust stadium this weekend :|
For some reason warriors are just like that. Sometimes they win sometimes they lose, and no one ever seems to really pay them much attention either because they are in NZ.

richz

iamsickofyear12 said:
True, the Eels haven't been able to get it right the past couple of years. But after the amount of money they spent in the off season and the amount of quality players they got, if they can't get it right this year then there is definately a problem. And if they don't perform this year I'd agree with you in saying they need to get rid of Brian Smith.
they bought well, this season? u must be joking!! Buying 3 hookers, buying a 400K winger. Thats a joke. The Team is no good. I think parra fans should reelect their ceo. It happens from the top, If fitzy goes, brian will be booted.

HSC
This has been some of the dumbest stuff I have ever heard from supporters of their own team from Rorters fans on this thread... with the exception of constipated... you have all made schoolies_2004 look like a rugby league genius.

**MeL**88 said:
Exactly!! Do you really think Roosters go and 'steal' players.
YES, it's common knowledge...

**MeL**88 said:
What are the players? Braindead? Most of them want to go to the Roosters because they have such a great name and are priveleged to have the Roosters interested in them!
Noone other than a Rorters supporter would ever even consider believing that shit that the club present through the media. Money talks. Simple.

"[insert player] decided to play for less money becaue he wanted to be part of such a great club moving in the right direction." How many times have we had to hear this? Yet every time such players leave who were playing for virtually nothing, all of a sudden it frees up heaps of the salary cap and they are able to buy other stars. Isn't it amazing?

**MeL**88 said:
And as if every other single club is only made up of local talent! Let's look at the oh so precious saints that many ppl love here. Colin Best, Willie Manu and Clint Greenshields have all been 'bought' to name a few... so can u say that saints are only made up local talent?
Lol this part made me choose your post as the one to reply to.

Firstly... Willie Manu is a St George junior.

Secondly... lets go through our side then shall we?
Ben Hornby
Colin Best (Cronulla junior who went to UK, came back looking for opportunity)
Mark Gasnier
Matt Cooper
Wes Naiqama
Trent Barrett (this is disputed it can go either way it doesn't bother me if you don't agree)
Mathew Head
Luke Bailey
Michael Ennis (Newcastle junior, came looking for opportunity as he was stuck behind the world's best hooker in Danny Buderus)
Jason Ryles
Ashton Sims
Lance Thompson
Shaun Timmins

Justin Poore
Ben Creagh
Dean Young
Willie Manu

Aaron Gorrell
Michael Henderson
etc etc

Ok... your turn? And if you say that your player was bought before playing for another FG team please list JF salary and what club they came from, as well as whether or not the club wanted to keep them but couldn't match ridiculous offers from your club. Thanks.

richz

crap, 12 nil down come on roosters.

ROOSTERS, ROOSTERS, ROOSTERS, ROOSTERS, ROOSTERS, ROOSTERS

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Fuck Bulldogs are shit. 29 unanswered points. And 30 minutes with an extra man. Fucking Pathetic.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Fuckin useless, surrenderin such a lead against a shitty Roosterz team, Dogz are definitely the shadow of their former selvez.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
LMF^^ said:
Fuckin useless, surrenderin such a lead against a shitty Roosterz team, Dogz are definitely the shadow of their former selvez.
The first half of the first half they were playing great, but then they turned shit. I would say that I am definately not tipping them next week but they are playing the knights who are worse. It really pisses me off when I get the 1st game of the round wrong, and the fact that it was almost a gift after the 16 point start and extra man for 30 minutes makes me more annoyed.

reemz

HSC
mate doggies won last years grand final so we r lettin others have a turn we arnt greedy lol plus our forwards arnt playin and sonny is injured so yeh

iamsickofyear12

HSC
reemz said:
mate doggies won last years grand final so we r lettin others have a turn we arnt greedy lol plus our forwards arnt playin and sonny is injured so yeh
There is absolutely no excuse for how bad they played tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)