• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

NRL Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

richz

well, didnt u say they had to win to attract fans?

Edit.....opps sorry it wasnt u...

But i recommend u read all the threads be4 u post and start flaming me, i wasnt even talking to u....

Last edited by a moderator:

0Jade0

HSC
Suney_J said:
what are you talking about?
Some Bulldogs fans with try to explain the loss by saying that they didn't play at their best.
You are saying that they played well, so you got beaten by a better team.

Sorry if you can't understand that.

richz

As i say again, Suney plz read the entire thread before u start flaming people, Some threads here arent always directed to u.... You know u arent the only person here that posts...

richz

well i cant be bothered to quote, i have to do more to quote. It takes a lot of energy u know. Quick replies are the easiest.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
xrtzx said:
well i cant be bothered to quote, i have to do more to quote. It takes a lot of energy u know. Quick replies are the easiest.
np, i'll do it for you.

All i did was agree with this statement:

iamsickofyear12 said:
The roosters did play well, but the reason they won is because the bulldogs played shit.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
blackfriday said:
how does a team start playing so shit after being 16-0 up after 20 mins?
thats what pissed me off, they got too cocky

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Cowboys won 44-20, I tipped them to win but I didnt expect them to win by this much
and Eels beat the storm in melbourne! 26-14

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
xrtzx said:
LMF said that they didnt play well...
Yep, Roosterz didn't really play all that well IMO, but they were gutsy, while the Dogz were not.

Well they better thrash the Knightz next week.

Boo_

HSC
**MeL**88 said:
crap!??! How will it be? What do they think that Roosters will beat the saints easily? I reckon it'll be heaps close. Awww u should go anyway. Stuff ya friends :p
i know, lol, but this was when dragons were losing...
lol, but then id b there by myself...and yeah...

LMF^^ said:
Yep, Roosterz didn't really play all that well IMO, but they were gutsy, while the Dogz were not.

Well they better thrash the Knightz next week.

stuff dogs...DRAGONS VS ROOSTERS will be a good game!!!

Boo_

HSC
gordo said:
keep an eye out for the red n whties on sunday :)
The Dragons will be wearing the Illawarra Steelers jersey commemorating the 1989 Panasonic Cup final against Brisbane.

so they wont be the red and whites...froim memory the steelers jersey was bright blue...but yeah, i could be wrong

*mel*

ohwhenthesaints said:
Rorters had to win for the good of the game... another loss and they probably wouldn't have any fans left.

Mason and SBW are 2 of the best 2nd rowers in the game, certainly the most damaging ball runners. C*nterbury really missing them as expected, and having Trevor Thurling out as well isn't helping. Agree with Schoolies, once they are back they will be a different team.

Anasta was not offisde, should have been a try. But then again Morley shouldn't have been sent off for that.

**Mel88**....

I was wondering if you could give me some information on how the Rorters obtained Anthony Topou?

Do you still agree with what you said?

Since I asked you nicely to stop calling them the Rorters and you didn't, i'm not going to waste any more of my time arguing with you. You have absolutely no respect.

I believe some of my other fellow Roosters fans have answered the Tupou question.

And yes i still agree with what I said. I'm not quite sure what it was that i said coz im not of a great state of mind atm, but yes i agree. Even if your arguments were good and they made sense, your continued arrogance shows me that nothing you say can be taken seriously.

Have a nice day.

*mel*

LMF^^ said:
The Dragonz win 1 game and everyonez excited.
Well if your team kept losing and they suddenly win, wouldn't you be excited? The fans need something to keep them going!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I hope they win another game, for their sake rofl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)