• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Jerseys04 (1 Viewer)

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Whats on the back of your jersey? (for those that have ordered) and when will you be getting them and allowed to wear them?

Girraween: we should be getting ours very soon. and we can wear the straight away! mine says "I'm Sleepy" because i am now known at girra for sleeping in class

Mac fields: mac fielders (i ordered one too:D:D) get theirs mid term 2 but cant wear them until term 3 :p i have "Doctor Kimmeh" because i am everyones docotr :p

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
I created the design for our jersey.. cuz everyone was going for the blue one and im like fuk off im not wearing blue with a red skirt in winter.. so i made a cream coloured one and it won by 10 votes muahahahaha suck crap everyone has to wear it
we umm arent allowed to have names on them for some weird reason.. last yrs year 12s were the first to not have nicknames and they had a petition.. but still werent allowed
i have my name on the front though.. mmm
we had to have our orders in by the 2nd last week of school so hopefully we get them soon :D

HSC
on the back of my jersey is:...

I'm single

i love it...i've been getting heaps of attention from the ladys whenever i wear it ;)

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
is what u guys put on the back of your jersies censored? coz in my year, many applications for jersies were rejected, coz they might have had connotations. ;)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
and if they didn't ?

i saw some 04ers who had jerseys at the beginning of term 4 last year!

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
bloody hell don't get me started on our jerseys -_-
first the principal said she had to screen the names on the back
(she wouldn't let someone have "sprinkles", or even her last name because it wasn't in english!!! how rude!)

and then she decided not to let us have them at all @__@
so we're all stuck with an 03 at the back and our names in tiny print on our chest. brilliant :p

i heard homebush boys 04 already have their jerseys?!

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
dont worry bubz.. i know the feeling!
ive seen crestwood high with their 04 jerseys.. and some other school hanging around at castle towers but yeh

greeninsanity

all love is equal
HSC
we're not allowed to have names on them. and I don't think we can wear them until term 3. and they'll be in school colours (oh-so-attractive brown and yellow)
*sigh* I don't know why we're even bothering. :rolleyes:

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
ooh, sghs? hehe (brown & yellow :p)

yeah we didn't get them til term 3 either -_______-;;
i thnk we got them just before our trials? can't remember

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by bubz :D
i heard homebush boys 04 already have their jerseys?!
:uhhuh: they do.. they got them in term 1 year 12

omg sydney girls last year was hideous :p"

mac fields are really tight. the principal actually goes through each application. my friend couldnt have " icecream " on hers because in her day, it connoted cum. also, nothing expilict. originally it was first or last name, if you wanted something else, you had to explain why you wanted it and where it was derived from.
i know some other school only let you either have your first name or your last .. mehh.. tight :p

Hell Sent

wow some schools are soo tight!!!
i remember at our yr 10 formal we were banned from givin out personal awards because they thought we would give out insultive or dirty ones, but i thought most year 12's got to do woteva!

Miffy

Yeah we aren't allowed to wear ours till after our trials and even then we can only wear them in school grounds. Hmm the great disadvantages of a private school...

HSC
muuhuhuahhahhaa!!!
i get to wear mine and our sch's jerseys have all kinds of crazy shit on the back~
heheh
proud to live in the eastern suburbs~

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
I havent even ordered mine, bt we get to wear ours when we get them.

Hell Sent

hehe n i luv the schools that get year 12 jerseys and then aren't allowed to wear them...hence..what a waste of $100

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by bubz :D
bloody hell don't get me started on our jerseys -_-
first the principal said she had to screen the names on the back
(she wouldn't let someone have "sprinkles", or even her last name because it wasn't in english!!! how rude!)

and then she decided not to let us have them at all @__@
so we're all stuck with an 03 at the back and our names in tiny print on our chest. brilliant :p

exactly the same with our principal...ARGH

aud

HSC
:D I got to design ours... but the name on the front has to be a derivation of our first name... then the name on the back has to be signed off by parents and then teachers... but I have nothing to put on the back - no one calls me anything but my name... :( I have to think of something in the next 8 days...

We get them end of Term 1, wear them Term 2, give them back at the end of Term 2, then get them back start of Term 3 with the names on the back... only get names on front at the start...

alby

cool duckie
HSC
we've got a few ppl makin up diff designs...gunna vote wen we get bak 2 skool
dunno if dere's gunna b restrictions on names on d back yet...but i do no dat we can have either jersies o jackets (gotta b a min o 20 for d guy 2 make em up..so we can have half d yr in each o sumtin..) n dey only cost bout $70
yay lol cant wait 2 get bak...only 4 d jersies/jackets lolz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)