• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Jerseys04 (1 Viewer)

frankie

we're getting ours made right now..
damn it was hard to decide on a design! farr.. my grade has problems.. serious phsychological problems. haha.

if u had/have a committee -how many people were/are in it?
we have 10 people in ours. so hard to agree.
no nicknames on the back here either =(

chepas

HSC
Returning in a major tangent back to the company issue - We went with the Carrisbrook people, which gave us a really cheap price considering what we were expecting, $65, which included the name on the back and our own personal design.

We got them about 2nd or 3rd week back, but now we've had them for a month people are noticing problems. We all treat them with reasonable care, but they're all starting to pill horribly and lose their colour - and they're only a month old!! And having only washed mine once in the most gentle cycle a washing machine can do/no tumble drying etc, the stitching's come undone in two places. Also it's the 2nd year in a row and 3rd year all up that there have been problems with them stuffing up the names quite chronically and us having to send them back, and the 2001 yr 12s the colours were all wrong! So one big caveat emptor to those who haven't started jerseys yet, from our perspective at least.

I'd recommend going with Canterbury or someone like that who seems to do jerseys for a lot of the coded sports, cos other peoples' jerseys from them seem a lot more immaculate than what we've ended up. They're a bit more expensive but there's those reasons why...

Though of course, it's sick having them. Finally our rite of passage to really make us feel we're in yr12... I got " I'M FUNGRY! " on the back, sick CNNNN hommage... plus reflects my culinary sentiments...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)