• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Jerseys04 (2 Viewers)

Aussiechick

HSC
I've had my senior jumper since the beginning of year 11. its navy blue with a hood and it says 'Ezz' on one side, and 'seniors 03/04' on the other :)

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
We had yr 10 shirts as well...l have no idea what to put on mine....l don't want to put Sarah...but my mum will probably make me.

There isn't much you could do with the name Sarah :(

The Bograt

boredofuni
HSC
I think we are getting ours in the next couple of weeks, once everyone bothers to pay.
I have no idea what design ours is yet, but it will be white with green and orange (stylin') with Bograt on the back

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
I already have my jersey actually. The SRC thought it was a good idea to get it all organised last year so students had a chance to wear it during winter in 2003. Its to hot to wear them at the moment however once it gets colder it'll be excellent.

5c

HSC
girra ($80)

yay .. year adviser said that we're getting em next week or something.. >> SOOOOON

aud

HSC
Mine was $75 (CTHS)... I got to design it :D (and I'm a guy) - colour scheme is red, white and black - our school colours...
I have my name on the front, which our principal says 'must be a derivation of our Christian names' and on the back I'm getting Purist - and no, they're not believers in purity or anything, look it up :D

Our school's so stupid though... they're trying to integrate it into our uniform, so we get them at the end of Term 1, hand them back at end of Term 2, and get them back in Term 3 with the names on the back printed... how stupid... *doesn't understand*

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
yeh our names on the front had to be either our name or a shortened version.. how lame
i thought ours were expensive ($75) man jersey companies must be making a shitload.. hehehe
why cant u have ur names printed in the first place?
well at least u have them printed.. we arent allowed :(

aud

HSC
New principal - new negotiations, etc... incredibly stupid - we're going to get the names on the back anyway, so why delay it? So we get them early to try and integrate it as normal uniform - but we don't get the 'personal' names on the back until later... so stupid... and my back will read:
PURIST.
Note the . :D

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
whats the point in handing them back to get ur name on it?? i really dont get it..
apparently ours should be ready by this friday.. cuz thats 8 weeks from when we ordered them and we should get them early next week
damnit i want mine lol it might motivate me to do work (feeling like a real yr 12 person and all)

aud

HSC
Originally posted by Misturi
We had yr 10 shirts as well...l have no idea what to put on mine....l don't want to put Sarah...but my mum will probably make me.

There isn't much you could do with the name Sarah :(
I have the best name for you~!! My friend (Sarah) was telling me hers today - Sarahdipity - isn't it cool?

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
My jersey is blue and green and on the back it has A<sup>2</sup> because my name is Amanda Atlee and also i like maths.. my maths teacher gave me that nickname and its kinda stuck! the company couldnt put the 2 on so i just ordered A and then put the 2 on myself.

cleopatra

Cleopatra
"Dear God; make me a bird, so i can fly far, far a
HSC
Im gunna have to choose outta heapsa nicknames.....Im Kathryn originally but i gat Kate, Katy, Kathy, Lynch/y, Mookie, Dick (My dads a teacher at skool and he's Richard thus Dick), Red. I think i mite juz get Lynchy cos thats what the majority would call me, and cos its what my bros had and rent's also get called it 2. Go with tradition. We have to design ours 1st....we have white, blue(Dark or sky) and red. They look really good with our uniform and i can wear it to cold Friday nite fotty games at Marathon cos it matches the colours !!!! Go the Knights!!! (Roosters are so shit)

beergirl

polka dots are cool
HSC
Originally posted by cleopatra
We have to design ours 1st....we have white, blue(Dark or sky) and red. They look really good with our uniform and i can wear it to cold Friday nite fotty games at Marathon cos it matches the colours !!!! Go the Knights!!! (Roosters are so shit)
yeah go knights!!! lol.. im president of the jersey committee and our principal is pretty strict about everything all jerseys have to be screened. I want to get 'Alco Tash' coz im an alco... but it wont be approved and im the freakin president of the committee!! But yeah our colours arent that great bottle green and grey... and grey always looks tacky... coz they stuff up the shade of it... we probably wont get our jersey until heaps late anyways...

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
this weather sucks ass.. even if we do get our jerseys this week (like they promised us.. bah) it will be too hot to wear them.. damn heat wave!
does anyone else have their school hall open at lunchtime on hot days to enjoy the air con?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)