• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Jerseys04 (1 Viewer)

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
i think we get candles or something..
i know they give us roses on the farewell?
damn cheap private school lol
we get our jerseys today though.. how exciting ill post a piccy

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
uhh yeh i need better things to do with my time than pose for photos
the colour isnt too good in this pic though..
its like a maroon stripe with thinner blue and green stripes on either side.. maroon collar.. at the back the number is green with maroon around it
we used trisports as the jersey company.. and they say its 8 weeks from when all the orders r in ur get them..

and when we tried on the jerseys.. everyone had to get a size smaller than normal.. because they were humungo.. then today when we got them they were smaller.. so it was like stretched jerseys we tried on
it doesnt seem to accomodate for hips..

Last edited:

meggy_moo

PMS PRINCESS
HSC
we cant have ours till july cos our principle wants us to have 'em just b4 trials as a "motivator"...BAH! im getting "nympho" on the back...or otherwise some other smart ass comment!

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
HAHA! our school's jersey rocks. :p

and girraween looks decent. I wouldn't like black/orange though. hmph.

and we are getting the jersey and rings. Our jerseys this year won't be all that good looking, but they'll be pretty humorous. You know how Baseballers have that certain "jacket"/jersey thing they wear? How it has a capital H at the front? we are planning to get that design. Should be heaps funny. Hopefully the colours will me good. Last years colours were the best i've seen for any jersey for any school.

And Cro_angel? sorry, don't like your year jerseys. :( Its just that, your uniform is light, and your jerseys are heaps light as well. So i dunno, doesn't go too well together.

But then, thats my opinion. :) Maybe its just the lighting of the photo. hrmph

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
Just out of curiosity - where do you get the rings from?
[Sorry about all the questions!]

I actually like yours cro_angel, it's a nice change from the hideous ones I see every day in our senior study room. There's just no nice combination of green and yellow. :(

Another bad thing our headmaster has done to take all the fun out of year 12: after the trials we can only wear the jerseys on sport day until we actually sit the HSC exams. Such a killjoy. :mad1:

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
monika: your jersey looks fine to me :) reminds me of my mac fields one (thats about to be delivered soon :D) but i think we need a cleaer fotoe of it. LOL you cant have names on the back :rofl: bahh awww well :rolleyes: can you wear it casually like we can? i havent seen anyone at parra station with them on yet

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
haha i got a bunch of flowers and a certificate for my jersey winning.. how stupid i just recoloured one of the designs
meh
i know it kinda doesnt match.. but with our winter uniform (a deep red kilt thing) its going to look mad.. we figured we would mostly wear them when we r in winter uniform anyway
we can wear them at school.. but if any teacher sees us wearing them out of school with the uniform then they get confiscated.. and teachers catch the train so u probably wont see ppl wearing them

HSC
Originally posted by cro_angel
.. but if any teacher sees us wearing them out of school with the uniform then they get confiscated.. and teachers catch the train so u probably wont see ppl wearing them
wtf?
that's crazy, y would schools do that??...i mean,,,wts wrong wif wearing ur jersey outside of sch?..the school should be proud of their students wearing em...
and it also gives the school free publicity...just think for a while...the entire yr 12 out in public, wearing their jersey/uniform proudly...what msg would that bring to ppl??..they're basically promoting the school!
dunno bout u's....but we got ours start of term 4 2003 and can wear them when we want, where we want, and can have crazy names on the back =)
hooray for my sch

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
yeh it is kinda stupid.. and its so much more comfortable than the blazer
apparently with the nicknames i think they kept having problems.. like what the school thought was inappropriate really wasnt blah blah..
apparently its to save us embarrassment while wearing them at uni.. blah

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
What school do you go to Grey Council?

lalaynie

I am only allowed to start organising it now! So pissed off, but hey at least theyre letting us have them... were the same, no names on the back cos our school "has some sort of reputation" but meh we have em on the front ...

Calculon

HSC
N/A
We're allowed to have almost anything on the back

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
Originally posted by Calculon
We're allowed to have almost anything on the back
ur school is so laid back
when i went there (may last yr.. to give out src dance tickets) like i was with innes.. and the principal (brother something?) came and was having a conversation with us.. hes like if ur thinking of coming to oakhill any friend of innes is accepted.. me n my friend r like uhh ok then lol
we were just wandering around the school and no one seemed to care, if anyone in another uniform or any adult came in at lunch or something they need to go to the office.. get a visitors badge or be accused of wanting to steal something

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
I dont think anybody needs to complain....as of this moment the school is thinking about ordering and i'm on the jersey commitee which has had one meeting of disagreements ....the class of 03 got theirs on the day of their 2nd English paper of the HSC....absolutely NO POINT ...our names are censored a bit ...cant go having fcuk on it or anything

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Were just supposed to get a nickname on the back, but Im getting ASTC (for a specific reason) and no-one cares, of course most people dont know why.

bak0r

our schools jersey is ok...

but we can only have our name on the front...

no nick names either...

sucks hardcore...

but we got them in the end of last year...

so that was ok...

Calculon

HSC
N/A
So whats everyone getting/gotten for their nickname?

Matth3w

Demon-Eyes-Kyo
HSC
On the back of mine i got: MATTch Stick :D

As for our school, we are allowed to wear them every day to school as soon as we get them which should be in wk3 t2 :)

Heinz

The Musical Fruit
HSC
It says HEINZ on the back of my one. We were allowed to put anything on the back and front (a lil monogram there under the school crest) as long as it wasnt offensive. It has college prefect under my school crest as well. Were only allowed to wear them on thursdays (sport days)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)