• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Hero (1 Viewer)

B

Bears_den

M8 U Talk The Talk U Said C..t Come To My Place I Wana Met U Just To Beat The Shit Out Of U ! U Are A Sad Fag Who Tries To Pick Up Ova Net U Are A Geek Fuck Off !

Ill Meet With U Just To Knock U Out

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
so much intelligence crammed into one post! man up to the person he is taking to
hahahahahhahaha

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Bears_den said:
M8 U Talk The Talk U Said C..t Come To My Place I Wana Met U Just To Beat The Shit Out Of U ! U Are A Sad Fag Who Tries To Pick Up Ova Net U Are A Geek Fuck Off !

Ill Meet With U Just To Knock U Out
U R An Idiot! Why Capitalise Every Word?

B

Bears_den

it comes out like that when u wrote in caps lock! im an idiot look at you gay post u fuking hero "proud fucker" hey u would be the guy that would have the small picker who has thrush tough guy

UOW UNI FOR TOSSERS

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Bears_den said:
it comes out like that when u wrote in caps lock! im an idiot look at you gay post u fuking hero "proud fucker" hey u would be the guy that would have the small picker who has thrush tough guy

UOW UNI FOR TOSSERS
are you a neuro surgeon?
a rocket scientist?
a nano technology lab worker?
because your posts all have the trademarks of someone with the same intelligence level of one of those professions...

im a guy with a small dick and an std? your a fuckstain bogan who would be lucky to have two brain cells to rub together. go eat your own head

B

Bears_den

my point fuck off and that to that tosser proud fucker go munch on it u say u love bodyboarding bodyboarders arent fags like u only ones that are are the ones that hang out in oxford street l8 at nite

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Bears_den said:
my point fuck off and that to that tosser proud fucker go munch on it u say u love bodyboarding bodyboarders arent fags like u only ones that are are the ones that hang out in oxford street l8 at nite
ill see you in bali this september... or maybe mexico next feb failing that i know ill catch up with you in tahiti late next year. im not sure ill have anytime to chill on oxford street...
by the way, i had to get my twelve year old sister to translate that post. says a fair bit about your grasp of english...

EDIT: you looked at my profile? awwww haha :cool:

Last edited:

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Bears_den said:
bet i charge harder than u !
now he questions my surfing ability? lmfao!
this kid is fan fucking tastic
whatever hellman, your a tough cunt! i want to be you! not only are you hardcore telling people how you want to bash them on internet forums, your even more hardcore because you "charge" harder than me...

B

Bears_den

lol game on

u said u showed your sister whos 12 ?

she a proud fucker?

sad cunt

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
indeed... whats his beef with you? did you scam his woman? he probably deserved it, i hope you fucked her inside out :D

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
raven1 said:
AtticusFinch, how did u become member of fuckers?
meh. i was in the thread where it was started... plus i sympathise and relate with the president and his cause (cause wrong word?) Matty coss
why???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)