• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Hero (1 Viewer)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
LaraB said:
nice to see you're smart enough to notice i quoted Hero not you so obviously i was referring to Hero
remove the rod from up your arse. then remove the rod from up its arse.

L

LaraB

AtticusFinch said:
remove the rod from up your arse. then remove the rod from up its arse.
i find it so sad that you're in a uws forum 1stly, 2ndly that you think you have some right to tell me to fuck off from a forum i use for constructive purposes, unlike you, and 3rdly that you actually bother finding and attching stupid pics n icons which prove nothing otehr than that you have the mindset of a 2 yr old and way too much time of ur hand

you tell me you';ll say what you want and if i hate it leave, but then turn around tell me to fuck off and that im annoying blah blah blah - take ur own goddamn advice... i post heapsa constructive posts in thuis forum, you dont, as Natstart said - if you wanna post spam, go into ns

it might be nice if you actually have something constructive to argue rather than just bithcin back at me rather than what im saying..

if you remember, i said that the thread's dumb coz its got nothing to do with uws and you should think before you suport people who've already been criticised n banned....ur the one who decided to started the lame childish insults

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
jesus chirst, get over your little internet rants
no one givs a shit

we're here to hav fun

L

LaraB

gordo said:
jesus chirst, get over your little internet rants
no one givs a shit

we're here to hav fun
well as i said - i agree wit natstar - u wanna post random stuff n whatever, go to non school coz we actually use the uws forum for uni related purposes...

i just raised a point n people went nuts n decided to be insulting so meh

i take no blame 4 that bs

HerO

Banned
69 Penis Avenue, Dickton Pussyville 6969.
HSC
LaraB said:
well as i said - i agree wit natstar - u wanna post random stuff n whatever, go to non school coz we actually use the uws forum for uni related purposes...

i just raised a point n people went nuts n decided to be insulting so meh

i take no blame 4 that bs
Seriously LaraB it's about time 4 u 2 STFU!!!...notice how ur the 1 whose carrying on here?...if u think this thread is so stupid then get the feck out of here u dumb rantiful slut!!!...:cool:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
HerO said:
Seriously LaraB it's about time 4 u 2 STFU!!!...notice how ur the 1 whose carrying on here?...if u think this thread is so stupid then get the feck out of here u dumb rantiful slut!!!...:cool:
No. LaraB should NOT have to leave. She has every right to be in this thread. Hero maybe you should stop acting like a stupid bastard (sorry trying to do assignments, can't come up with anything better atm), and leave the UWS forums. That goes with everyone else in this thread who does not go to UWS and does not have anything constructive to say :mad:

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
oh my goodness cry me a fucking river you poor wounded soul lara. my heart bleeds for you... and i think that if youpush your head in a little deeper ill be able to see your face when the mods open their mouths...

portrait of lara

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Cape said:
No. LaraB should NOT have to leave. She has every right to be in this thread. Hero maybe you should stop acting like a stupid bastard (sorry trying to do assignments, can't come up with anything better atm), and leave the UWS forums. That goes with everyone else in this thread who does not go to UWS and does not have anything constructive to say :mad:
you too cape, quit whinging... and are you going to make me leave the uws forums? do you have some moderator like power at your disposal?
if not shut the fuck up, ill frequent wherever i fucking want to and no spineless twat like you is going to make me do otherwise

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
AtticusFinch said:
you too cape, quit whinging... and are you going to make me leave the uws forums? do you have some moderator like power at your disposal?
if not shut the fuck up, ill frequent wherever i fucking want to and no spineless twat like you is going to make me do otherwise
No, I'm not going to shut up! I'm not going to listen to some jerk who thinks that they are so good because they search the internet for useless and stupid pictures and who boasts about how many boxes he has.

I'm not a moderator and I don't have moderator powers, however, unlike you I obey they rules of the forum.

HerO

Banned
HSC
AtticusFinch said:
lol nah she has no power, but i bet ur bottom dollar that she's probably gonna go cry and sulk up 2 Natstar who thinks she's so good, but in the end she's juz a benefactor who has no powers other than whinge 2 the MODS rofl...:cool:

HerO

Banned
HSC
Cape said:
No, I'm not going to shut up! I'm not going to listen to some jerk who thinks that they are so good because they search the internet for useless and stupid pictures and who boasts about how many boxes he has.

I'm not a moderator and I don't have moderator powers, however, unlike you I obey they rules of the forum.
No offence capey but he's more fecking cooler than u lot as far as i'm concerned and regarding the pictures and shit I find it fecking hilarious rofl, but people with no sense of humour may not get the funny side of things...:cool:

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Cape said:

OOOH I follow the rules... do you want a lolly? or a pat on the back from a mod? and did i boast about mine? no.
i made an observation about yours, clearly no one appreciates your posts all 4000 odd of them...

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
i think its funny that lara sort to impress me into silence by saying "she does a law degree" wow your awesome. SO AM I YOU TWIT

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
AtticusFinch said:
i made an observation about yours, clearly no one appreciates your posts all 4000 odd of them...
clearly no one here gives a fuck about rep boxes like you do.

L

LaraB

AtticusFinch said:
i think its funny that lara sort to impress me into silence by saying "she does a law degree" wow your awesome. SO AM I YOU TWIT
as i said - read my fucking post you ass. i said - it was in reference to hero calling me retarded... you're the one who decided to apply it to yourself for some stupid reason

dont get on your fucking high horse until you have enough sense to get the facts right

and hero - seriously - fuck off - you have no right to call me a slut or a retard or anything like that...

you're the only one who starts personal insults on the uws forum in response to unrelated comments... you hardly eva respond to what people say, rather you just bitch back at them since you cant say anything constructive in response

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Annegelic said:
clearly no one here gives a fuck about rep boxes like you do.
grow a brain idiot... i dont give a shit about rep... read the posts properly

L

LaraB

Dreamerish*~ said:
what's the point of this, really...
hmm..well i duno bout you but i dont appreciate peopel quoting me as saying things and then using that as reason to call me a twit, moron, retarded, slut etc etc..

if this was anywhere else but on an internet forum that would well justify an AVO... i mean,m if it was in a workplace it'd justify dismissal...

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
LaraB said:
hmm..well i duno bout you but i dont appreciate peopel quoting me as saying things and then using that as reason to call me a twit, moron, retarded, slut etc etc..

if this was anywhere else but on an internet forum that would well justify an AVO... i mean,m if it was in a workplace it'd justify dismissal...
oooh she thinks she can pull out her excellent legal terminologies. and actually your wrong, i could call you a twit a moron and retarded and still not get an avo taken out against me... go study, you need to... im only posting because you keep replying. stop replying the thread dies, and so does my presence in it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)