• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Hero (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Why in the fucking hell was there a thread made about Hero :chainsaw: he hasn't posted here for a while, this has just encouraged his over inflating ego to grow and grow and he is just going to piss us all off again.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
this is fucking awesome!!!! more!

bring on the e-battle!!

my moneys on bears_den cause he can "charge" harder at your rectum hahaha

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Serius said:
this is fucking awesome!!!! more!

bring on the e-battle!!

my moneys on bears_den cause he can "charge" harder at your rectum hahaha
when he says charges he refers to his reckless abandon in the surf. like taking off on big waves without caring if he gets hurt...
hes way tough

L

LaraB

AtticusFinch said:
ill see you in bali this september... or maybe mexico next feb failing that i know ill catch up with you in tahiti late next year. im not sure ill have anytime to chill on oxford street...
by the way, i had to get my twelve year old sister to translate that post. says a fair bit about your grasp of english...

EDIT: you looked at my profile? awwww haha :cool:

omg far out - if you think a posts so dumb why even comment?!

if you dont comment, no one will have a reason to continue these stupid arguments..

and just a point - b4 u start praising the guy bear-den's baggin u might wanna have a read of some of his posts n you'll see why he was banned n why a lot of people have issues wit him..

that said - yeah the threads just stupid
someone should close it

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
LaraB said:

if you dont comment, no one will have a reason to continue these stupid arguments..

and just a point - b4 u start praising the guy bear-den's baggin u might wanna have a read of some of his posts n you'll see why he was banned n why a lot of people have issues wit him..

someone should close it
if you think this thread is dumb then why even comment?
some people! and ill praise what i want to praise...
hypocrit

L

LaraB

AtticusFinch said:
if you think this thread is dumb then why even comment?
some people! and ill praise what i want to praise...
hypocrit
im complaining becaus ethis is starting the exact same problem that hero started - non uws people spamming in a uws thread and startingu seless shit arguments that dont benefit everyone

and dont gimme that free speech shit... i dont care....

as nat said - u wanna spam, go to ns...this is for questions on uws not random bullshit

dont call me a hypocrite coz my point is valid, ur was just random spamming

HerO

Banned
69 Penis Avenue, Dickton Pussyville 6969.
HSC
Cape said:
Why in the fucking hell was there a thread made about Hero :chainsaw: he hasn't posted here for a while, this has just encouraged his over inflating ego to grow and grow and he is just going to piss us all off again.
Calm down capey, it's all good, I know u luv me :p

HerO

Banned
HSC
LaraB said:

someone should close it
Look LaraB i'm really sick of ur long, exaggerated useless never ending rants and bitching, if u think this thread is so stupid then get out will ya, not that I think it's a good thread after all some random dickhead is trying 2 pick a e-fight with me but iz kool, i'll take it kool, calm and collected as usual...:cool:

L

LaraB

HerO said:
Look LaraB i'm really sick of ur long, exaggerated useless never ending rants and bitching, if u think this thread is so stupid then get out will ya, not that I think it's a good thread after all some random dickhead is trying 2 pick a e-fight with me but iz kool, i'll take it kool, calm and collected as usual...:cool:
obviouslyu you didnt read a word of what i said - im asking that the thread be closed coz its not related to uws and its useless spamming..

geez n stop havin a f*ckin whinge bout what i say when you're in a uws forum and thus you have no idea if what i say is relevant or not..

once again - you have no valid point so you just hav a generic whinge at me rather than what i said... far out u bitch more than any woman i know!

for gods sake i help a hell of a lot more people than you do

if ur so sick of me take ur own advice and get out since i am in this forum for a legitimate reason and all ur here 2 do is spam

far out - Minai can you plz just close this thread

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
LaraB said:
obviouslyu you didnt read a word of what i said - im asking that the thread be closed coz its not related to uws and its useless spamming..

geez n stop havin a f*ckin whinge bout what i say when you're in a uws forum and thus you have no idea if what i say is relevant or not..

once again - you have no valid point so you just hav a generic whinge at me rather than what i said... far out u bitch more than any woman i know!

for gods sake i help a hell of a lot more people than you do

if ur so sick of me take ur own advice and get out since i am in this forum for a legitimate reason and all ur here 2 do is spam

far out - Minai can you plz just close this thread
your a fucking idiot.
rant rant rant.
ive posted this before ill post it again

"for gods sake i help a hell of alot more people than you do"
what do you base that one hmmmm?
"far out you bitch more than any woman i know"
youve read one of my posts, either your a mind reader or a dickhead. i think the latter, go chew on glass
that is all

HerO

Banned
HSC
AtticusFinch said:
your a fucking idiot.
rant rant rant.

youve read one of my posts, either your a mind reader or a dickhead. i think the latter, go chew on glass
that is all
Rofl, man I think ur talking 2 fast 4 her, u may not be aware of this but she's known 2 be retarded and I mean seriously retarded, it may take a couple of days 4 things 2 kick in lol...

Man this guy deserves some REPS...:cool:

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
HerO said:
Rofl, man I think ur talking 2 fast 4 her, u may not be aware of this but she's known 2 be retarded and I mean seriously retarded, it may take a couple of days 4 things 2 kick in lol...

really? she should be friends with a member called napstar... they share a similar intellect. between LaraB and bears_den this thread is overflowing with brain matter. some of the true thinkers of our time...

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
the funny thing is,

bear was taking this seriously, while everyone else is taking the piss.

i love to watch these internet battles, most of the time its skinny geeks sitting behind keyboards with dictionary.com open

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
LaraB said:

someone should close it
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to LaraB again. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Hero - I don't love you! So stop thinking that I do!!!

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Cape said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to LaraB again. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Hero - I don't love you! So stop thinking that I do!!!
4000 odd posts and three rep boxes? SHIT

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
AtticusFinch said:
4000 odd posts and three rep boxes? SHIT
So what? It doesn't mean anything. Look at join date - big deal, I don't post in NS all the time. I'd prefer to hang in the motorsport threads and the UWS forums where ppl like you don't exist. And I can actually help people.

L

LaraB

HerO said:

yeah im so retarded i got into law? im so retarded i killed the HSC? im so retarded that i have a constructive argument but yoiu just cant see it

seriously hero fuck off stop pretending like you know how everyone else thinks

thinking you're a moron and disgareeing wi th every word that leaves ur mouth doesnt mean stuff hasn't "kicked in" it m eans i think you're full of shit and i dont agree with you

L

LaraB

Cape said:
So what? It doesn't mean anything. Look at join date - big deal, I don't post in NS all the time. I'd prefer to hang in the motorsport threads and the UWS forums where ppl like you don't exist. And I can actually help people.
yeah i reckon - same problem started again coz of the same people!

far out - someone needs to PM Minai and get this thread closed coz its got nothing to do wit anything to do with uws and its a waste of space

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
LaraB said:
yeah im so retarded i got into law? im so retarded i killed the HSC? im so retarded that i have a constructive argument but yoiu just cant see it

seriously hero fuck off stop pretending like you know how everyone else thinks

thinking you're a moron and disgareeing wi th every word that leaves ur mouth doesnt mean stuff hasn't "kicked in" it m eans i think you're full of shit and i dont agree with you
you got into law?

so did i...

can you be any more annoying?

ask yourself. then fuck off

L

LaraB

AtticusFinch said:
your a fucking idiot.
rant rant rant.

that is all
nice to see you're smart enough to notice i quoted Hero not you so obviously i was referring to Hero

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)