• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Hero (1 Viewer)

L

LaraB

AtticusFinch said:
i asked him the law. i wouldnt waste his time on your dribble posts.
and i only pmed you to get you to STOP POSTING!!!
gee top idea ...real effective

its not up 2 u to decide when a thread ends - if ur gonna insult peopole and be a prick dont expect people just to leave on your say so... you're not superior

an attitude like that just means you cant take the same shit that you dish out

HerO

Banned
69 Penis Avenue, Dickton Pussyville 6969.
HSC
LaraB said:
um...well hey i've gotten an AVO for verbal threats as small as that so feel free to criticse an already made decision of a magistrate..

the fact that you'd get ur dad, if he's even there coz 4 all i know he aint, 2 check up on ur argument is just sad...
Rofl that fecking says alot u dumb retarded slut, I bet you've pissed so many people off ur 2 scared 2 fecking leave ur home cuz some nigga gang iz probably gonna gang rape ur hopeless soul rofl...:cool:

HerO

Banned
HSC
By the way this is fecking good, how the feck has so many non-related people come 2 this thread, but who fecken cares, lets start praising the great man that is Sir HerO, it's wat this thread is 4...:cool:

L

LaraB

HerO said:
Rofl that fecking says alot u dumb retarded slut, I bet you've pissed so many people off ur 2 scared 2 fecking leave ur home cuz some nigga gang iz probably gonna gang rape ur hopeless soul rofl...:cool:
you ignorant jerk

u have no damn idea

and 4 ur information - n*gger is politically incorrect and insulting

you truly have no good in you if you wish rape upon someone else - how dare you ever say that to ANYONE!

why dont u go sit in on a rape victims counselling meeting and say that in front of them. good luck gettin outa there alive u jerk

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
LaraB said:
gee top idea ...real effective

its not up 2 u to decide when a thread ends - if ur gonna insult peopole and be a prick dont expect people just to leave on your say so... you're not superior

an attitude like that just means you cant take the same shit that you dish out
awesome. we will continue then...

lara again...

i bet your a vegetarian, and you cry when whales are harpooned.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
LaraB said:
why dont u go sit in on a rape victims counselling meeting and say that in front of them. good luck gettin outa there alive u jerk
yes becaus im sure he meant it...
fuck your an idiot

HerO

Banned
HSC
LaraB said:
you ignorant jerk

u have no damn idea

and 4 ur information - n*gger is politically incorrect and insulting

you truly have no good in you if you wish rape upon someone else - how dare you ever say that to ANYONE!

As always u misinterpret me and take things out of context, I never said I wished some1 2 rape u...and why don't u sit in a ghet meeting with me gang and continue ur ranting and bitching with them. Goodluck getting out alive without getting couple of left hooks, right upper cuts and a facial damn slut...:cool:

L

LaraB

HerO said:
As always u misinterpret me and take things out of context, I never said I wished some1 2 rape u...and why don't u sit in a ghet meeting with me gang and continue ur ranting and bitching with them. Goodluck getting out alive without getting couple of left hooks, right upper cuts and a facial damn slut...:cool:
you're a member of gang?! geez enough said ... no intelligent human being joins a gang

L

LaraB

Cape said:
Hi LaraB. Hows it going tonight? Except for one slight problem :p
haha lol good :)

despite certain ppls prediction im not bout to be gang raped or anything so im good:)

hating Workplace behavious assignment but ah well - got til friday 9pm:) i love electronicaaly submitted assignments:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)