• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

flirting (1 Viewer)

V

val_dramaqueen

OH!!! of course! im such an idiot...

i thought you were referring to the "problem" so i was like "wtf?"... but really... yes... i know now... im on track... hahahaha

i didn't think anyone else would know his name :D

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
val_dramaqueen said:
no, we're not having sex yet!... YET

and im not posting pics, ok?
yeah, wait until you start having sex before you post the pictures up! They're not worthy of being posted unless they're nudes :D

V

val_dramaqueen

well... i went to his house tonight... he invited me over for drinks...
we had alcohol and played xbox hahaha!!

still..... NOTHING HAPPENED!

im so lonely... :(

Collin

HSC
N/A
val_dramaqueen said:
well... i went to his house tonight... he invited me over for drinks...
we had alcohol and played xbox hahaha!!

still..... NOTHING HAPPENED!

im so lonely... :(
You didn't even attempt to touch his penis while you two were XBoxing? *tsk tsk*

There was alcohol provided.. I bet he was just waiting for you to make a move. Make a move damnit!!!!!!!!!!1111111

V

val_dramaqueen

well.... GODDAMMIT!

i didn't make a move because i still dont think he "likes" me.. im just shy, ok?!

fuckin relationships! im still a bit tipsy...

S

Shuter

val_dramaqueen said:
well.... GODDAMMIT!

i didn't make a move because i still dont think he "likes" me.. im just shy, ok?!

As long as you're not morbidly obese or havea face resembling a housebrick - HE LIKES YOU.

I told you, a picture will answer this question.

Collin

HSC
N/A
val_dramaqueen said:
well.... GODDAMMIT!

Ok, next time you go over wear a thong and 'accidentally' reveal it to him. Chances are, he'll get an erection and then you can go 'Oh, that looks SO uncomfy in your pants, why let me loosen the belt for you'.. and things can go from there. :)

S

Shuter

JKDDragon said:
Ok, next time you go over wear a thong and 'accidentally' reveal it to him. Chances are, he'll get an erection and then you can go 'Oh, that looks SO uncomfy in your pants, why let me loosen the belt for you'.. and things can go from there. :)
It's funny because that would actually be awesome to a guy.

V

val_dramaqueen

ok, ok, ok....
here's me and my friend... im the... girl.. in the pic... obviously...
and don't pay me or my friend out!!

Collin

HSC
N/A
See, look at the guy's face.. he's obviously thinking 'Ah fuckin' hell, why won't she touch my penis?!?!?! :mad::mad: damnabbit'

V

val_dramaqueen

god thats a terrible photo...
and no, im not going to do the thong thing... id prefer to be a little bit more subtle than that...
i think ive been pretty obvious with this guy... we're both just gutless

V

val_dramaqueen

JKDDragon said:
See, look at the guy's face.. he's obviously thinking 'Ah fuckin' hell, why won't she touch my penis?!?!?! :mad::mad: damnabbit'
ummm... he's not the guy... it's my FRIEND!

Collin

HSC
N/A
The thong thing is subtle!!!!!!!! I'm not sayin' go whoop up your skirt and shove your thong into his face, I'm saying bend over in front of him to do something normal.. like erm.. reaching for the donuts. :D

Next time you go over, play stripBox..... i.e everytime you lose to him on the XBox, you have to take off something. And since girls generally suck at video games.. ehehehehe.

V

val_dramaqueen

well.. if that had happened tonight... i would have been sitting there naked...

there was a point when we were playing and he said "geez, how much funnier would it be if we were playing this drunk? he he... i nearly said "playing this naked""
so...
he was prolly on the same mind-set as you dude

Collin

HSC
N/A
val_dramaqueen said:
well.. if that had happened tonight... i would have been sitting there naked...

there was a point when we were playing and he said "geez, how much funnier would it be if we were playing this drunk? he he... i nearly said "playing this naked""
so...
he was prolly on the same mind-set as you dude
Exactly. He's just shy and that comment he made was probably pretty daring for him. He wants you bad.. so give it to him baby.

S

Shuter

See why else would he invite you over just to play games? All guys know that girls suck at them and are no competition and are actually annoying to vs.

Therefore, the primary reason for the invitation over was sex.

V

val_dramaqueen

oh god... i just remembered... we're both working tomorrow! and my boss is gonna pay us out!
i so wish i had the guts to make a move... but i dont...
man.. i should just get the guts to, hey! we had a play fight and everything!

V

val_dramaqueen

Shuter said:
See why else would he invite you over just to play games? All guys know that girls suck at them and are no competition and are actually annoying to vs.

Therefore, the primary reason for the invitation over was sex.
yes, but shuter... NOTHING HAPPENED!

Collin

HSC
N/A
val_dramaqueen said:
oh god... i just remembered... we're both working tomorrow! and my boss is gonna pay us out!
i so wish i had the guts to make a move... but i dont...
man.. i should just get the guts to, hey! we had a play fight and everything!
You two had a play fight? That's cool, next time you do it accidentally mash your face into his and stick your tongue in his mouth. Or punch him in the balls and then ask to kiss them better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)