• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

flirting (1 Viewer)

V

val_dramaqueen

yeah... im going crazy now!

we were both at work tonight... had no time to talk... :(

s'alright, gonna ask to go "movie-ing" tomorrow

V

val_dramaqueen

hahahaha ahahaha hahahaha... hahaa hahahahaha.... hahahahaha

i wish! :p

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
movies is like international code for pashing. especially if you go with a boy.

V

val_dramaqueen

yeah... well...

there'd be the whole "make a move" thing... i mean... how do you make a move during a MOVIE?

i just haven't made a move during a movie, thats all...
i mean... picture it... you're watching a movie then BAM! there's a tongue in your throat

OR
you're watching a movie then a tap on your shoulder from your "date" and the question "hey... wanna pash?"

whats the go? :confused:

V

val_dramaqueen

your so right on so many levels...

are you god? josiekiller? are you?!

V

val_dramaqueen

oh.. thats alright then...

but seriously... my question earlier... whats the go with "movie-ness pashing"?! :eek:

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
val i told u there is no indciator as to when is a good moment to make a move- it just happens because u have the urge to kiss someone ur attracted to

u cant stop it- it happens when it happens, not all the time romantic and sometimes great

understand?

and trust me u have the urge

V

val_dramaqueen

i gettit.. i gettit

thanks golden god.. id rep you so much more if it was possible you golden god you!

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
ah im just smiling down on you- dont worry val ul be ok

if it doesnt turn out the way u want its not the end of the world/ but if everything goes to plan ull be on top of the world with me

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
val_dramaqueen said:
yeah... well...

there'd be the whole "make a move" thing... i mean... how do you make a move during a MOVIE?

i just haven't made a move during a movie, thats all...
i mean... picture it... you're watching a movie then BAM! there's a tongue in your throat

OR
you're watching a movie then a tap on your shoulder from your "date" and the question "hey... wanna pash?"

whats the go? :confused:
ahahaha well, if you're sitting there and BAM! there's a tongue down your throat.. you should be running and the first move thing.. who knows? I don't. I've never made a first move and I sorta don't intend to either.

V

val_dramaqueen

for those who are interested...

I MADE A MOVE

and its the worst thing i have ever done.. i got rejected. he "doesn't like me like that"... but he "digs our friendship"... thats the only good thing about the whole situation. he was nice about it and said that it won't change a thing and we'll still be friends...

but its just the principle behind it... im always THE FRIEND. i feel like shit and now im pissed... im on the beer.. i didn't ask why, but when he said it wouldn't change anything, and i cried and... it was horrible...

im always just a fucking friend...
maybe i should be gay...?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
:( why didn't he say anything like that sooner if you 2 are always getting teased, or did he not know about the teasing? if he did he should have mentioned it sooner.

at least he said nothing will change. but that one would have been hard to read - how would you know if it's a friend or more?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)