• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

flirting (1 Viewer)

S

Shuter

I didn't know there were girls actually like this, I assumed they were all manipulating biatches conspiring to confuse and control men.

V

val_dramaqueen

Shuter said:
I didn't know there were girls actually like this, I assumed they were all manipulating biatches conspiring to confuse and control men.
control men? manipulating biatches? confuse? girls?!

no, no, no... there's still girls like me... naive and think no-one is out there to love them! a-hahaha... yes, that's me... ahh well... shit happens, i spose...

yes well... some girl who knows him and me told me stuff about him ie: he's a liar, he'll eat you alive (non sexual undercurrent there).. etc, etc, etc.. i kinda think she said those things to stop me from going out with him because really SHE wants him! geez, this sounds like a soap opera....

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
hey i have a problem very similar to this too. except it's longer and more complicated.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Val's.

oh maybe Tim's too (except not with girls) but.. for the purpose of this thread.. Val's.

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
haha, I wonder if they're having sex yet! ;):D

Please tell us full details with pictures! :p

V

val_dramaqueen

no, we're not having sex yet!... YET

in fact, i haven't even spoken to him today?!

yes, the "other girl" has made things interesting... what DID she mean when she said those things? a liar? he's going to eat me whole? ahhh... i need jerry springer for sure!

and im not posting pics, ok?

V

val_dramaqueen

BreaKing said:
is she a friend of yours?
yeah, she knew him before me... then he started work at my work... and then we realised we both knew her... then she'd say that she's talked to him... he'd say he's talked to her... yadda yadda yadda... me and him both secretly hate her... she doesn't know that hahaha! so yes... the plot continues

Collin

HSC
N/A
val_dramaqueen said:
he's going to eat me whole?
Oh, he's gonna eat you all night long baby *whistles* *hubba* *nudge* *wink* *poke* *licks lips* *yeeeeeeeowww!!*

V

val_dramaqueen

JKDDragon said:
Oh, he's gonna eat you all night long baby *whistles* *hubba* *nudge* *wink* *poke* *licks lips* *yeeeeeeeowww!!*
i knew i should've written after it ... "no sexual undercurrent intended"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)