• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

would it matter if the guy/grl was a goth,prep,or nerd? (1 Viewer)

slinky

A Very Important Member
HSC
N/A
angelsdreams said:
i dont think first impressions are everything... You dont get to know everything about them, and if the person was having a shit day and are un-social then you wouldnt see who they are on a good day... you should give people chances... sure impressions do play a part in knowing someone.. but it shouldnt be a major part... the old classic saying "dont judge a book by its cover"...
well, i believe if they are shitty, then they are not worth my time (i like sweet/fun chiks...lol, so shitty wouldnt work for me), ill just move onto someone else, there are heaps of ppl out there, why should i wait around and give them a chance. sounds harsh, buts its reality (my reality at least..lol).

Last edited:

slinky

A Very Important Member
HSC
N/A
nick1048 said:
that's all well and good but does it happen... no... -_-' how many times do you walk down the street and check out the "cute" guyz (or gurls...) and think damn I wouldn't mind a piece of that... dont even pretend to say it's 100% personality, that is bullshit. First impressions are everything in the real world. Life will turn around and bitch slap you if you dont take advantage of first time opportunities, "you only get one bite on the cheery!* True that!
i counldnt have worded it better myself.......rep for you mate....lol

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
slinky said:
well, i believe if they are shitty, then they are not worth my time (i like sweet/fun chiks...lol, so shitty wouldnt work for me), ill just move onto someone else, there are heaps of ppl out there, why should i wait around and give them a chance. sounds harsh, buts its reality (my reality at least..lol).

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to slinky again.

angelsdreams

HSC
hmm... i suppose... but to love someone they have to have a great personality, u are not going to spend the rest of your life with a total fucker who bores the shit out of you... but.. hmm.. looks are not a major part to me.. sure they have a place... but they arent major...
and i dont know what else to say... so im gonna dance *dances*.. hehee

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
its true you are going to be with someone who has a good personality etc. but you also are going to be with someone who you find attractive.
i would date a guy covered in tattoos because i dont find that attractive...regardless of his personality...

and about a goth wearing a trenchcoat...maybe they are with the mafia?
no seriously, i have seen some pretty hot goths in my days, but im not about to date one who hates the world, hates people, hates life etc etc...
you can be a goth and still be really cool/interesting.

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
goths = nO.. im just not into that ( those dominatrix ones freakky )

nerds = YES - nerdy chicks are hott .. likee.. yes ._."

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
the ones i'm thinking of are. and the ones i KNOW are, considering they havent changed a bit since they were 15. go ahead and argue, i dyed my hair black once too and i know how gay it all is.
please dont bitch slap me for this spin spin... but i just got a mental image of Ashlee Simpson!

P.s. your hotter and way better i promise.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Beckiki_S said:
please dont bitch slap me for this spin spin... but i just got a mental image of Ashlee Simpson!

P.s. your hotter and way better i promise.
she'll take it as a compliment, so dont worry.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
its wierd... im 32... yet never spoken to a goth... anyone here a goth and wanna be meeting me?

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
BreaKing said:
i can confirm this.
How can u vouch for this, do u know him or something, cause as far as i know ur not a mod or benefactor

K

katie_tully

unstable said:
hey people do you think it matters because i dont think it does and im wonderin does it really matter to you :eek:
i think it matters in term of personality. obviously if you're not one of the said stereotypes, you may find it hard to relate to them, or find common ground.
but if you can, go for it.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Korn said:
How can u vouch for this, do u know him or something, cause as far as i know ur not a mod or benefactor
yeah mate i've met him :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)