• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

would it matter if the guy/grl was a goth,prep,or nerd? (1 Viewer)

rumour

HSC
Someone said goths grow out of it as they get older......cbf searching the thread.

But I saw this goth on the bus and he was in his late 20s, he had the black hat, cape , etc. Some drunk woman on the bus were making fun of him.....

kaylz

HSC
unstable said:
heya ppl. i dont see y ur all fightin ova y ya wouldnt date a goth. im a goth with short black hair but i dont wear all the "clown makeup" as some1 said. we are all different and individuall. and there is no age limit to being a goth im nearly 18 and am a goth. some of us dress freaky and some of us dont some of my friends used to put shit on me cuz of my dress sense but i took them to see my other friends ad showed them wat i could b wearing (which was the "freaky stuff") and they stopped. im sick of ppl jst putting us down for being who we are. i listen to music like HIM, CKY (not really goth but is good), cradle of filth. but i dont like marilyn manson he is just yuk. i really asked the original question jst to see wat people in other areas think about to do wiht poeple groups. and well see not many ppl like us and tht is really mean. :mad:
oh man you people piss me off. salmon. i went to some freaky goth gath the other night and i looked like the weirdo because i was the only one wearing any colour. an wtf is with the wearing ohh for example ski masks, goggles, corsets (guys), mesh nipple tops...etc.? come on. you can't honestly believe that it looks good.

HSC
unstable said:
we are all different and individuall.
unstable said:
i really asked the original question jst to see wat people in other areas think about to do wiht poeple groups. and well see not many ppl like us and tht is really mean. :mad:
You're going to have get used to dealing with that if you're intent on announcing your individualism to the world (By becoming one of the depressed pirate legion).

HSC
kaylz said:
oh man you people piss me off. salmon. i went to some freaky goth gath the other night and i looked like the weirdo because i was the only one wearing any colour. an wtf is with the wearing ohh for example ski masks, goggles, corsets (guys), mesh nipple tops...etc.? come on. you can't honestly believe that it looks good.
I'm not really very convinced that ski masks are a typical scene fashion :) The others I don't really see a problem with, whatever does it for them, though for sure, I don't think I'd wear either myself.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
unstable said:
heya ppl. i dont see y ur all fightin ova y ya wouldnt date a goth. im a goth with short black hair but i dont wear all the "clown makeup" as some1 said. we are all different and individuall. and there is no age limit to being a goth im nearly 18 and am a goth. some of us dress freaky and some of us dont some of my friends used to put shit on me cuz of my dress sense but i took them to see my other friends ad showed them wat i could b wearing (which was the "freaky stuff") and they stopped. im sick of ppl jst putting us down for being who we are. i listen to music like HIM, CKY (not really goth but is good), cradle of filth. but i dont like marilyn manson he is just yuk. i really asked the original question jst to see wat people in other areas think about to do wiht poeple groups. and well see not many ppl like us and tht is really mean. :mad:
HAHAHA

LOOK its A GOTH!!! :chainsaw:

EVERYONE KICK THEM IN TEH HEAD

kaylz

HSC
you say that you're all different and individual? oh you're so wrong. in your attempts at not conforming you do so, to one of the most pathetic groups.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
unstable in other thread said:
ben lee is gonna be in sydney and wollongong 18th and 19th may i think
im not quite shor. me n my peeps are goin. :cool:
A GOTH THAT LIKES BEN LEE?

KIcK THEM IN TEH HEAD AGAIN!!!

unstable

the killer
HSC
absolution* said:
A GOTH THAT LIKES BEN LEE?

KIcK THEM IN TEH HEAD AGAIN!!!
i neva said i liked ben lee. jst said tht we were goin. my friends need me to drive tem there so i got conned to go. so get fucked and ill kick u in the head

kaylz

HSC
unstable said:
i neva said i liked ben lee. jst said tht we were goin. my friends need me to drive tem there so i got conned to go. so get fucked and ill kick u in the head
ohh violent and a ben lee fan. you ARE an individual

unstable

the killer
HSC
kaylz said:
ohh violent and a ben lee fan. you ARE an individual
yes very violent and not afraid to show it. i really dont like him. not my music. give me HIM or CKY anyday of the week.

kaylz

HSC
i'm terribly sorry. what is HIM or CKY?

unstable

the killer
HSC
kaylz said:
i'm terribly sorry. what is HIM or CKY?

are you serious???? :eek:

HIM is a band from finland and the lead singer is Vill Valo. bam margera is obsessed with him.
CKY is a metal band that is from america.

they are the best. :uhhuh:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
unstable said:
we are all different and individuall.
Yeah right, I guess that's why you all dress the same. Dumb arse.

Anyway, I met this goth dressed guy the other week, he says he sees how many times he can be called "fag" in one night. It's usually a high number.

Last edited:

unstable

the killer
HSC
jumb said:
Yeah right, I guess that's why you all dress the same. Dumb arse.

Anyway, I met this goth dressed guy the other week, he says he sees how many times he can be called "fag" in one night. It's usually a high number.
well fuck you dickhead :vcross: tht is wat one out of hundreds. ur so judgemental u should ease up or ur gonna get hurt by sum1 for saying sumthing at the wrong place to the wrong person.
tht guy prolly is a fag and tht is his problem not mine and if tht wat he wants to do then good for him. so stop bagging us out fucker. :mad:

HSC
unstable said:
well fuck you dickhead :vcross: tht is wat one out of hundreds. ur so judgemental u should ease up or ur gonna get hurt by sum1 for saying sumthing at the wrong place to the wrong person.
tht guy prolly is a fag and tht is his problem not mine and if tht wat he wants to do then good for him. so stop bagging us out fucker. :mad:
Speaking of easing up :/

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Yeah thats cool, so what clothing do u wear if not goth clothing and u say ur goth

unstable

the killer
HSC
Korn said:
Yeah thats cool, so what clothing do u wear if not goth clothing and u say ur goth
like i wear it but i dont go full out leather every where. im not covered head to toe init. i hav a few corsetts but i only wear them if i am goin out sum where and they are not gonna look really outta place. my fav peices are my calf length trenchy my black pants and a HIM shirt. but i dont believe u hav to wear leather every where you go or a corsett (do u kno wat it is like ot wear one! man it is hard to breath)

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
unstable said:
like i wear it but i dont go full out leather every where. im not covered head to toe init. i hav a few corsetts but i only wear them if i am goin out sum where and they are not gonna look really outta place. my fav peices are my calf length trenchy my black pants and a HIM shirt. but i dont believe u hav to wear leather every where you go or a corsett (do u kno wat it is like ot wear one! man it is hard to breath)
Yeah corsets are meant to fuck up the female body or something, thats why most ppl dont wear them anymore, ive also got a black leather trenchie (3/4 length). U seem alright

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)