• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Wat if a girl doesn’t hate y but doesn’t hav a thing for u (1 Viewer)

agentklopman

If a girl doesn’t hav a thing for u .its nearl impossible to change her mind..im not talking from experience…but its just true

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
was there a question in there?

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Does your thread have a point beyond telling others something that is "just true"?

Caveat: Not only does he have no evidence to back up the statement, but he hasn't even got experience.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
It's not true because as time passes people change, situations change and feelings change... so that statement is completely wrong because the world and complex ways in which it and the people within it work is ever evolving.

hatty

Banned
well it all depends
if your an ugly mother fucker, odds are, she wont change her mind, because you wont be changing ur face anytime soon. unless ur rich and can afford some type of facial surgery, but i dont think so.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Actually, you're even wrong on that. As people evolve, what they find attractive and the values they seek within a person also change, so people's perception of other individuals change, its like when you realise that your best friend really isn't that nice of a person for example... its about change and evolving and adjusting to it.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Someone once told me that if she's on the pill, she'll start looking for someone who resembles her father and has a similar personality. If that's true, I'm never taking the pill.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
lol isnt it when ur taking the pill girls will look for a man with more masculine facial features, but not on the pill will look for a more feminim face? i dont know i heard john cleese tell me along with liz hurley, it must be true

Last edited:

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Maybe I got it wrong, and it's if you're on the pill you look for someone that looks like yourself... mmm.. interesting.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
some people change. yes they do. but it isn't changing as a renovation scheme. i feel that it is more like unlocking more doors that you've been trying to find the keys to, all this time.

it is more like adding new weapons to your artillary, and a larger variety in your choice of weapons.

don't change who you are. keep those parts of you, but just build on the foundations.

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
steph@nie said:
Someone once told me that if she's on the pill, she'll start looking for someone who resembles her father and has a similar personality. If that's true, I'm never taking the pill.
yeah because if your body thinks you are pregnant then it doesn't behave in the normal way.

normally you are attracted to people that are different to you because if you mix two different gene pools then the resulting baby will be genetically superior. better immune system and all that. it's all about the chemicals.

saw it on some doco about how chemicals in our brains rule our lives and relationships

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
so what you are saying is that if the mother constantly thinks about sex froma guy, the baby would be sex-deprived at birth, a sex maniac, or is ready for sex?

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
lesmiester_dj said:
so what you are saying is that if the mother constantly thinks about sex froma guy, the baby would be sex-deprived at birth, a sex maniac, or is ready for sex?
what the fuck

i wasn't really saying any of those things

and i'd certainly hope a baby was sex deprived, otherwise there is some rockspidering going on

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
LOL i know you didn't. but it would be wierd if the theory worked in this manner...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)