• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Wat if a girl doesn’t hate y but doesn’t hav a thing for u (1 Viewer)

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
lesmiester_dj said:
LOL i know you didn't. but it would be wierd if the theory worked in this manner...
yeah

weird and rockspidery

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
steph@nie said:
Someone once told me that if she's on the pill, she'll start looking for someone who resembles her father and has a similar personality. If that's true, I'm never taking the pill.
um no that doesnt happn.. im on the pill.. and ew im not lookn for anyone like my father..

petemuse

HSC
N/A
then she is just a stranger on the street? lol

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
*waits for someone to post a link to the ladder theory*

S

Shuter

Cyph said:
*waits for someone to post a link to the ladder theory*
I can't believe it hadn't already been done actually, must just be assumed knowledge nowadays.

Clearly this fits perfectly in the ladder framework.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i was avoiding the use of the ladder theory, since someone bad-mouthed me subtly. i really dislike subtlty.

however, yes the ladder theory will explain it, or else you could just watch 'when harry met sally.' since most of the ladder theory is based on that movie. watched it yesterday. :D

S

Shuter

Yeah I know, good movie, I saw When Harry met Sally before discovering the ladder theory and found the movie accurate.

twiddla

the whole ladder theory is so rubbish
I am definitely not gay and I have plenty of friends who are girls that I never ever think of as any more than friends and are not ugly by any stretch of the imagination. Personally I think the ladder theory only really works for guys that are not willing to grow up!

In regards to the question asked at the begining pf this thread, yes this can change but it never happens by you trying to change it or you trying to attach yourself to her!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)