• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

ur class (2 Viewers)

aud

HSC
Originally posted by Ziff
My class is off-topic and filled with opinionated idiots (well a distinct and vocal few) who talk out of their arses. I wish my mates were still in the class, too bad they dropped it at the end of year 11.

We sat at the back and laughed all lesson long, acted like total dickheads, and bagged out the dumbarses who sat up front and continually took the lesson off track and off-syllabus. Still went quite well and beat the people up front hahaha...

These days I just turn up late. The class is a joke because of the front row. Everyone else is fine but most people are shy and don't talk/answer questions/engage in discussion (though what's the point when someone will undoubtedly take it to something stupid that sounds like it's straight from the Daily Telegraph?)

My teacher is great though. She knows what she's doing and usually provides good feedback.
Ziff - you practically described my class... although we're better now - a lot of people dropped - but my teacher is hysterical - with her odd teaching methods and just her life in general that we know very little about because she only lets a few things slip by accident - I tend to argue with her a lot :D And if one of us comes first in the state - she'll take us out to a banquet *rolls on the floor laughing*

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Originally posted by aud
And if one of us comes first in the state - she'll take us out to a banquet
Pfft Id be asking for a lot more than that! How good would it make that teacher look and all shes gunna do is take you out for a banquet? Id be upping the stakes if I were u :D

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by Ms 12
Pfft Id be asking for a lot more than that! How good would it make that teacher look and all shes gunna do is take you out for a banquet? Id be upping the stakes if I were u :D
hahaha i completely agree :p if i'd gotten top in the state for something, my dad would probably give me a signed check (unpriced :D)

Ziff

HSC
N/A
If I topped the state in something I'd get a big bag of nothing...

aud

HSC
If I topped the state in anything, my dad would probably cook me a barbeque :D :D :D

But I have no chance with the subjects I do (4U Eng, 4U Maths, Legal, Textiles)... oh well... *sighs*

Ziff

HSC
N/A
If I topped the state I'd use it as a pickup line? :p

santaslayer

HSC
we only had 28 people doing it out of a yr 12 of 200+
or class was fun and a bit of a joke too.......lol

cleopatra

Cleopatra
"Dear God; make me a bird, so i can fly far, far a
HSC
Legal is sweet. My class rox...and all my girlfriends do it (And i beat them finally!!!assesment task 1 ) We always go off track when my teacher tells us stories like when such and such was dafamed, and how they caught so and so etc...but i find it really helpful cos it means i can relate the theory kinda side into real life.
We also have many dicussions, which i usually turn into debates(soz) Becos im so damned opinionated. But its funny.

One girl once said something last year during Aboriginal Customary Law (when we were off track talking about the benifits they recieve now and stuff) and we all misunderstood it and thought she was being racist so she cops it all the time. Tho none of us really are, specially not her! lol.

I really like the way my teacher does things and my class are champs. I love legal!! The other class sux tho!! HAHA! They have a shit teacher (one of many they've been thru) and there are heapsa fools in that class. We always do betta in assesments that them! It rox!

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
how depressing, the first line in my longman legal prelim book says:

"although few of us will have the chance to be a lawyer...."

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
<3 legals and business
lol
my legal teacher is so funky , she's like tiny being at the age of 23? you wouldnt think of her as being the teacher while with us!

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Originally posted by amoz_lilo

Haha yay Im one of them....

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
got about 8 people in my class.. today was our 1st classs. so will see what kind of mischief we get upto :p (tafe)

adamj

Originally posted by amoz_lilo

Its false too. Firstly, not everyone wants to be a lawyer and also we can all achieve the position of being a lawyer.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Yay! You get to deal with all the scum who beat their wives and deal drugs to 12 year old kids - fantastic!!!

aud

HSC
Originally posted by Ziff
Yay! You get to deal with all the scum who beat their wives and deal drugs to 12 year old kids - fantastic!!!
But I'd work in Legal Aid just to help people out, I'd hate to be one of those lawyers in the news at the moment that are charging people for condolence cards and $60 for photocopying, and the one that charged their client for 27 hours in one day *rolls on the floor laughing*

That's why I want to be a family lawyer and then judge... *dreams*

adamj

Originally posted by aud
But I'd work in Legal Aid just to help people out, I'd hate to be one of those lawyers in the news at the moment that are charging people for condolence cards and $60 for photocopying, and the one that charged their client for 27 hours in one day *rolls on the floor laughing*

That's why I want to be a family lawyer and then judge... *dreams*
family lawyers are actuallly more disgraced than lawyers who defend rapists.

adamj

I would like to become a Prosecutor for the Director of Public Prosecutions. I am also into constitutional law, so no doubt I will be exploring that avenue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)