• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

ur class (1 Viewer)

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Administrative or Constitutional seems like a good option - hence, the uni of my choice is ANU!

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
hahah i remember when we went on an excursion to the wollongong local court last year.. n this derro guy had a guy from legal aid n he asked for an extension coz he was just new n didnt know the case.

n he goes to the magistrate;;;/ i cant be here.. i gotta babysit in half an hour.. hahahah.. n he was a full weirdo

aud

HSC
Originally posted by SKA
hahah i remember when we went on an excursion to the wollongong local court last year.. n this derro guy had a guy from legal aid n he asked for an extension coz he was just new n didnt know the case.

n he goes to the magistrate;;;/ i cant be here.. i gotta babysit in half an hour.. hahahah.. n he was a full weirdo
:D :D

My school doesn't do Legal excursions anymore... it's very sad... every year before us has gone to a court in Year 11 and a gaol in Year 12, but we got nothing in Year 11, and this prison warden came to our school for 2 hours last year to talk to us while we were doing Crime... I was on an another excursion though...

Their excuse? They're the ones that have to find casual teachers to take over for them for the day and can't be bothered... *sigh*

HSC
my legal class has 25-30 people already since some of them drop from other subjects. so far i'm still nigel :( . the teacher's a bit strict but when it comes to having fun she always picks on this guy in my class who says the craziest stuff just to annoy her. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D :D

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
my class is full of intellectual and LOUD students....it can be quite daunting lol there are always debates...my teacher is awesome..but he rknowledge and fast pace really stresses us out

m1nx

HSC
our legal class is pretty tight :D loud, opinionated, loud, obnoxious, did I mention LOUD? we spend most of our time in class discussing/arguing over current issues rather than "textbooking".

it's absolutely hilarious how we originally had two legal classes in our grade (where you had 50/50 chance of getting a BRILLIANT teacher [read: taught girl who topped legal in 2003], or getting the other who is, well ...... really sweet, lets you do whatever you like in class, buys us heaps of CAKE :D) and our class basically went from 20 in the first week of year 11, to about 14 in the second, 10 by the end of term one, and now to a grand total of EIGHT! whilst on the other hand the other class is pretty much full ;)

skittlebrau

Our teacher only spends half of the lesson in the classroom... we all reckon he spends the rest of the time screwing the business studies teacher (seriously... she'll come into the room and sit on his desk and giggle like she's 13 years old again)... and every single lesson there's at least two questions about the legalization of marajuana. haha.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
ohh... my class has this gurl that laughs like a seagull... n that just gets evry1 going...lol

MouNtY

My class is alright. We're all really tight . our teacher is really good, but i fink we all take it for granted aye. But we do learn heaps.

HSC
i finally got my legal txtbook and there's more people coming in my legal class so it's really really tight for now

MouNtY

yeah. its the second term of yr 12 and we only got our hsc leagal textbooks last friday. and there aint enuff but peeps are still droppin out so it should be betta in a while.

mellytay

in my legal studies class...well...not really a class actually...cuz i'm the only one in the class...last year we started out with 10 ppl and then well ppl left the school, dropped out of school or dropped the subjects...so i'm the only one left...the discussion and debates become very interesting...

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
hey has ne 1 seen this movie called 'so help me god'
its about these real life campbeltown peoples who need legal aid.. hahah its so funny.

mellytay

yeh it gets pretty annoying, like i cant do mock trials, role playing trials..and good debates and discussions...and i have no competition...so i dont try that hard...tryin 2 get out of that habit though....

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by SKA
hey has ne 1 seen this movie called 'so help me god'
its about these real life campbeltown peoples who need legal aid.. hahah its so funny.
yeah its funny! lol

my favourite is
'johs jury'
LOL
have u guys seen it? omfg its great!

mellytay

Yeh...i had to watch that too...but the teacher always brought 2 class chips and drinks 2 watch it with...i also had 2 watch to kill a mockingbird..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)