• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

The Sims 2 (1 Viewer)

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
nightlife is probably better. i find it heaps difficult to make two pets like each other enough to breed together. that's pretty frustrating. the pets are only as time consuming as u want them to be. if u get tired of scolding them for bad behaviour and teaching them commands then just hire a pet obedience trainer.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
I just got Nightlife and think the only good thing about it is the cars. I dont like going out to the cafe's and stuff. If you go out to eat with people living in the same house, the host/hosteess will never seat you at the same table. I cant wait for seasons to come out. That should be a good one.

lengy

HSC
The dating mini game and the temporary grouping is what I like about Nightlife besides the cars.

lengy

HSC
So uh... I still haven't got Pets. Seasons is coming out soon, March, so look out for it. I started playing again but not that into it. I've been playing in Pleasantville before but started afresh in Veronaville, just finished reaching the top of the Medicine career.

HSC
i've started a legacy. it's quite fun trying to run a family without cheats.

Apparantly Seasons is already released in australia. The sale date was breached in melbourne and so sydney and brisbane started to sell on the 26th of feb, at least, according to the official sims 2 forum. The american fans seemed pretty annoyed :p

lengy

HSC
If I weren't so broke I'd get it now cause it gives you new careers.

I tried the legacy thingo, it's hard and I got bored of it. This was before I got the cheat program though. It's easy to play the game without cheats since there's so many ways to exploit the game. I personally love the repeating paint picture want.

HSC
if i could actually get to the store i'd buy it. apparantly u can get an "education" career which gives you the career reward of a bookcase from which you can learn more skills (ie: not just cleaning mechanical and cooking but also logic and body etc.)

I want it for the fishing and gardening aspects.

lengy

HSC
Do not give in to the dark side of the force!

Wait... wtf am I saying?! Play it! Now!

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
whoa... are you saying seasons is out in Australia now?

HSC
yessiree

But my stupid laptop continually overheats meaning that if i dont save the game atleast every 5 minutes then i lose all my progress :(

I need to buy a desktop so i have less cooling problems. Until then, i'm giving up with seasons (and the sims, really). I have too much uni work to do anyway.

nonothing234

HSC
N/A
Sims2

aahhH!
i need help, i just installed the sims 2 and the sims 2 pets,
and i want to play the sims 2, but it keeps on telling me to
put in the sims 2 pets CDROM, and when i put in the sims 2 pets,
it makes me play sims 2 pets, and i want to play sims 2( the original)

what do i do?:confused:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Re: Sims2

You can't play the original after you have installed an addon, you can only play the original+addons.

The only way is to uninstall and reinstall, however your saved games wont work with the original.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC

Your families etc should still remain, so I don't see the problem?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC

I'm pretty sure they don't. The families etc. get patched for each addon and aren't rever compatible afaik.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC

:/ Oh

Well I stuck with one family and they managed to last through my various updates ie University & Nightlife...

jumb

mr jumb
HSC

Yeah, it works that way, but I doubt it still works through uninstalling addons.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)