• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

The Sims 2 (2 Viewers)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Yes Riviet, its a blast. It got me hard all weirded out to get used to, but I was dazzled nevertheless. And its so.... so real. *giggles*

So I think I might buy an expansion pack really soon. I don't think I'd want to go all out and get everything. I'm assuming Nightlife seems to be the most worthy, gathered from this thread?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I agree. Get nightlife. University is just too time consuming, i never even bother to go to uni anymore :p and open for business can be hard as well. Nightlife is just fun, but be aware of the vampires :p

There is a new expansion coming out, similar to family fun stuff. (I should go and buy that one), its called glamour life stuff. Looks great. So to does the new pets one. Ashame that they only have cats, dogs, birds and guinea-pigs :(
http://www.snootysims.com/petsindex.php?id=pets
Incase you haven't read it :p

Does anyone download items for their games? I used to be addicted to it with the first sims, but I haven't done it for sims 2, i should start. I was addicted to the point that I had 3 cd's full of iteams, clothes and houses.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Hey Stef, you could get Open For Business and I'll lend you Nightlife and University to install. Just install those those two and then install your own Open For Business and all you will need is the Open For Business disc to play.

I personally prefer University.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Thanx transcendent

I think I can wait for Sept, I <3 pets in the first one...soooo :)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Something's wrong with my sims 2.

Like it works and everything. I can play every family except one family. They were having a birthday party and then everything freezed. Not as in computer freeze but motion freeze; Sims can't move, but everything else can... the background eg the sims computer graphics show, music notes come out of the radio etc, but I can't move the sims....

I can even tell the sims to do stuff and it will appear on the left corner but they're still frozen. Yes I have dabbled around with the pause/play/fast foward things, restarted the computer and reopened Sims. I can play other ones except that family :(

Anyone had that experience?

A little help?

transcendent

HSC
N/A
I don't know the problem but Sims 2 has a few bugs. More bugs come with each expansion.

Download the patch and read through the various bugs and you might find it listed at:

thesims2.ea.com

lengy

HSC
Maxis are releasing Glamour Stuff Pack, which is similar to Family Stuff Pack but with a different theme apparently in August though I've yet to see it in stores, at least for Australia.

The next expansion will be called Sims 2: Pets, most likely to be completely pet focused, pet interactions such as training them similar to training babies. Apparently pet can have 'careers' as well. Previous expansions were released March and September and this is unlikely to change. I might just get it for the sake of having all the expansions.

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
I played sims b4, then i got bored of being the little slutty golddiger who killed her husband(s) after getting their moneyh.

I also used my children as household slaves.

lengy

HSC
Yeah, apparently October 30th. Glamour Stuff Pack should be out just before September or early September. I hate how it's pushed back.

lengy

HSC
Best time to get The Sims 2 is now. The Sims 2 + University + Nightlife + Open For Business + Family Stuff Pack package was seen for around $70!!! That's bloody cheap! Get it now if you haven't already and have wanted it.

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
yeah, i saw that in a catalogue and i was like :eek:!

It's starting to mimic what happened with the original sims now. Perhaps a Sims 3 is in the works. The Official Forum tends to think so. Alternatively, maybe Maxis is trying to flog off these compilation packs instead of announcing more EP's (pets and the glamour stuff pack are just being completed/released with no others being officially announced yet) in order to promote interest in the New SPORE game.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
:eek:

Thats cheap.

Sims 3 :eek: :eek:

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that I saw glamour life in the shops today.
If I did, I'm going to get it on the weekend, or maybe before hand, I can't help myself :D

RedTape

HSC
Heh, who uses the boolprop cheat?
'Tis fun but quite risky using it. So many things you can do with it, though. ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)