• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

The Footy Show (NRL) (1 Viewer)

What do you think of the "new" footy show?

• Awesome!

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • I liked the new change.

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I didn't notice anything.

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Nah, I liked the old footy show better.

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Outrage!!!

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters
HSC
What do you guys think of the "new new new new" footy show? I think its kinda ridiculus....I mean, Beat the Boys, Reg Regan, Beam me up......its all gone!!!! Everything that made the show was ripped apart.....:(

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
the footy show is gay and th biggest piece of fuckin ass right now

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
I haven't been watching it lately, cos fucking channel 7 had to put TAR on in that timeslot so I watch that instead, mainly because the footy show has become boring as bat shit, but what is new about it in the past few weeks? Do they have new segments or what?

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
who gives a shit/...its been so droppin in quality...it used to b sumthin to look forward too, now it is easily forgotten

HSC
cappen said:
who gives a shit/...its been so droppin in quality...it used to b sumthin to look forward too, now it is easily forgotten
That's exactly my point, 'cos they took away all the funny segments where I could watch and enjoy it, now all they do is talk about crap all.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
I used to watch it all the time, but now i watch amazing race instead

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
The only time I watched it this year was the episode where Rebecca Wilson was on and I was let down because I was hoping they would either rip into her or completely shut her out. I loathe that woman.

That show has been going downhill for some time now.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Loz#1 again.

I h8 that rebecca bitch too...

they should not have changed the show, its pretty boring now

BillyMak

Silent majority
HSC
Supra said:
I h8 that rebecca bitch too...
She quit the show after her first episode, said she wasn't going to be bullied or some shit...

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
They need to bring back "their house"

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I think the main reason that they have lost their viewer numbers is because of the amazing race. And lost is just before that too, so people finish watching lost and leave 7 on for the amazing race.

I do think they should probably talk about footy more, but they shouldn't take away all the funny stuff just some if it. They need to move it so it's not on when the amazing race is on.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I hope the footy show never dies, as it would signify the death of rugby league.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
agreed...their house was awesome...ive got the footy show dvds (2 of them) i think one is 94-02 and another for 03 or something like that...im glad rebecca wilson quit, but they shuda given her more shit whilst she was there (one episode) oh well

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
It has gotten terrible lately, stopped watching it last year.

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
jumb said:
I thought they still had. Jason Stevens does it now.

Its good Rebecca Wilson left. She had no place on the Footy Show. Who is she anyway? Has she played for Australia in any sport?

*mel*

jumb said:
Now THAT was a segment. Girds did it the best though... memba when Bryan Fletcher's (i think) girlfriend had the pic of girds under her pillow. haha and when the two people were making out on the beach and they zoomed in on em.
Yeah bring back Their House!!

*mel*

Hey my dad heard on the radio that on Thursday the Footy Show came first in its time slot...

Trogie

HSC
RiCe_GrOwEr said:
I thought they still had. Jason Stevens does it now.

Its good Rebecca Wilson left. She had no place on the Footy Show. Who is she anyway? Has she played for Australia in any sport?
she's some hack that writes for the telegraph, I was suprised she even showed her face after she took a swipe at the footy show just before coming on.
I don't get what they're doing with the footy show? why take away everything that made it entertaining. I think it was meant for comic relief, not the serious side of footy. They got rid of the best segments - beat the boys, their house, going going goone, no talent time and the stand up comdedians (lol desh, so funny)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)