• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Songs By The Lyrically Challanged (1 Viewer)

HSC
AtticusFinch said:
its funny that its two on one and hiphop is OWNING (pwning) these two kids (nOObs)

look a rabbit
Lol owning? Owning what? His argument is completely unjusitified talking shit on islanders as if every single one of them are a bunch of african american wannabes.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
ghettofabolous said:
If you're simply a fan of the music - keep up the fucking commitment and ignore the rest. And if some of those 'islander/nigga wannabes' you were talking about come up to you cos you're just some harmless pussy that's easy to kick around - then good for them, they picked the right person. I don't give a shit what your music tastes are and you shouldn't give a shit about what I listen to - and you don't even know what I like - you think my name implies some kind of job description which it doesn't. You don't know me, or my friends, and I don't give a fuck about how you talk to your friends - it's surprising they haven't run away yet.
'they're not being themselves' you don't KNOW themselves - there are such things as outside influences which shape people - to THEMSELVES.
And those mum jokes? Lol it doesn't prove I'm a bimbo. It just proves that I have the ability to insult the fucker who was too stupid to see you and not push you back in
What half of that didnt even make sense, come on you can do better

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
bootylicious said:
i thought u were the supreme ruler, or something like that??
Yes I am ruler of the universe all hail you master

HSC
Korn said:
What half of that didnt even make sense, come on you can do better
If it didn't make sense - like the 'chou chou' didn't yesterday either, I suggest you read it again and again ... if you can't ... go back to yesterday's challenge

HSC
that was an even lamer joke than you're other one?

and how is that an insult? what a pathetic insult? see further proves my point that girls with actual humour are hard to find.

and no they have never done anything to me, i have actually never been physically harmed by another individual in my life, why, because i'm not a weak pussy as you described me as.

abraham maslow - 'self-actualisation' look it up

do you go to school? doesn't seem like it

HSC
ghettofabolous said:
If it didn't make sense - like the 'chou chou' didn't yesterday either, I suggest you read it again and again ... if you can't ... go back to yesterday's challenge

actually he is right, it was incoherent garbage.

lallypop

HSC
ghettofabolous said:
If you're simply a fan of the music - keep up the fucking commitment and ignore the rest. And if some of those 'islander/nigga wannabes' you were talking about come up to you cos you're just some harmless pussy that's easy to kick around - then good for them, they picked the right person. I don't give a shit what your music tastes are and you shouldn't give a shit about what I listen to - and you don't even know what I like - you think my name implies some kind of job description which it doesn't. You don't know me, or my friends, and I don't give a fuck about how you talk to your friends - it's surprising they haven't run away yet.
'they're not being themselves' you don't KNOW themselves - there are such things as outside influences which shape people - to THEMSELVES.
And those mum jokes? Lol it doesn't prove I'm a bimbo. It just proves that I have the ability to insult the fucker who was too stupid to see you and not push you back in
heello???????????? im on :D are u proud??? cummon talk to me or ill have to follow u around here

L

LaraB

Push th' little daisies - ween

stupid lyrics...but more stupid when you see the filmclip..funny but still stupid

"When you lie, kiss your baby bye bye bye
And if you’re true, the whole wide world will laugh with you
When we see nothing’s wrong with you and me
Time will tell, it might even bring a wedding bell

If you think that I’m a loser
Well you suck, ’cause you know I ain’t nothin’ but a user
Of your love I can’t get enough
Girl it’s true, the whole wide world is smiling with you

Push th’ little daisies and make ’em come up [4x]

Sometimes I know, and sometimes I’m on the go
But I’m comin’ back, so don’t give me no flack, yeah
It’s all you, and it’s me too
And it’s your world, you’s the girl, you’s the girl
Happier than shit, things that might go click with me
Click with you, is that love? is that love, ohhh...

Push th’ little daisies and make ’em come up [8x]

Watch the little daisies grow, little daisies grow
Now just push th’ little daisies and make ’em come up
Watch them grow, watch them grow
As I push the little daisies and make ’em come up
Make ’em come up, make ’em come up,
Make ’em come up, say

Push th’ little daisies and make ’em come up [7x]'

HSC
bootylicious said:
OMG UR A FUCKEN LOSER WHO HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN TRY AND PICK FIGHTS WITH GIRLS!!!!

wat a pussy!!

if i were to pick a PHYSICAL fight with girls in real life, then maybe you could call me a pussy.

this is the internet

i am merely arguing with you

how the fuck does that make any guy a pussy?

fucking hell your so dumb

HSC
lallypop said:
heello???????????? im on :D are u proud??? cummon talk to me or ill have to follow u around here
I'll give you short messages but the thing's gotta boot cos of that fax thing with Nate and Park Hyatt room 4 something and ask for the blondie. It's hard to believe you're awake - if you are, and messenger doesn't work. Nina sent that stuff back - tell her thanks, I got it this evening and the fingers are hilarious - monkarsh can bite ass :cool: tell the hamiles they're still awesome as ever - tired as from day, talk later, hope this was understandable enough. Tell Marissa about peaches from Cancun. ttyl :p

HSC
hiphophorray123 said:

and how is that an insult? what a pathetic insult? see further proves my point that girls with actual humour are hard to find.

and no they have never done anything to me, i have actually never been physically harmed by another individual in my life, why, because i'm not a weak pussy as you described me as.

I go to school, yes, and it obviously shows what a perfect judge of character you are when you guessed that out, as you are with judging all islanders by saying they're nigga wannabes. Girls with actual humour ... have enough brains to stay away from weak pussys like you.

Duh

bootylicious

HSC
hiphophorray123 said:

hows about u just get ur head out of ur ass and realise that u dont know all islanders. and not all islanders r like ur stank ass friends!!

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
ghettofabolous said:
I go to school, yes, and it obviously shows what a perfect judge of character you are when you guessed that out, as you are with judging all islanders by saying they're nigga wannabes. Girls with actual humour ... have enough brains to stay away from weak pussys like you.

Duh
So you have no humour???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)