• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Songs By The Lyrically Challanged (1 Viewer)

HSC
bootylicious said:
r african- american people the only people in this world that r black???? u dont have to be african- american to be black, ok!!!!

ok then the kind of black that uses the words 'boo' 'chea' 'bloodz and crips' and make hip hop music im talking about

when i say black im not talking about the obvious skin colour.

im talking about the culture etc...are you familiar with the term 'wigga'? and have you seen 'malibus most wanted'?

also, kekekeke since its like so important and it determines your personality, wats ur nasho?? kekekeke supre sale

see ur a blood right???? wrong, your not a blood your just a poser the real bloods are over in america in the ghettos etc, why would you want to pretend you live in the ghetto, be proud you don't live there, the crips and bloods you see in sydney etc like heard a 2pac song tlaking about crips and bloods (which are not the only gangs in america) and are like 'omg like i like 2pac so im like a blood LOLOLROFL' your all just little children playing pretend, go to america and u'll get killed acting like that

Last edited:

bootylicious

HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
ok then the kind of black that uses the words 'boo' 'chea' 'bloodz and crips' and make hip hop music im talking about

when i say black im not talking about the obvious skin colour.

im talking about the culture etc...are you familiar with the term 'wigga'? and have you seen 'malibus most wanted'?

also, kekekeke since its like so important and it determines your personality, wats ur nasho?? kekekeke supre sale
well u didn't say that u were talking about "culture" did u!! u just said "black".

all u need to know is that im an islanda!!

HSC
bootylicious said:
well u didn't say that u were talking about "culture" did u!! u just said "black".

all u need to know is that im an islanda!!

yeah i guessed that mostly all the islanders i see think that their niggas.

your just little children playing pretend remember that, go to america and act like that and u'll get pwned.

there are no such things as sydney bloods and crips

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
bootylicious said:
well when u sound the word out, it still sounds the same!!
no it doesnt...it might if your a try hard ghetto princess/rat

bootylicious

HSC
hiphophorray123 said:

your just little children playing pretend remember that, go to america and act like that and u'll get pwned.

ur obviously not an islander!!

and no, i dont think im a nigga. i just dont mind when my friends or people i know call me one, bcoz i cant make the stop, and i've learnt to live with it!!

i have in the past punched anyone who refered to me as a nigga.

HSC
hiphophorray123 said:

Pssht shut the flip up - you're so obsessed with culture staying in one place - americans aren't the only people to actually have the ability to say whatever they want - Australia is also a free country - anyone can say any shit they want.
And if people in Sydney make bloods and crips ... well, :rolleyes: fuckin DUH, I GUESS THERE ARE BLOODS AND CRIPZ.
And you 'guessed mostly all the islanders' you see 'think that they niggas'???
Go up and face an islander and say that. Hopefully they'll give you the answer you deserve

bootylicious

HSC
ghettofabolous said:
Pssht shut the flip up - you're so obsessed with culture staying in one place - americans aren't the only people to actually have the ability to say whatever they want - Australia is also a free country - anyone can say any shit they want.
And if people in Sydney make bloods and crips ... well, :rolleyes: fuckin DUH, I GUESS THERE ARE BLOODS AND CRIPZ.
Go up and face an islander and say that. Hopefully they'll give you the answer you deserve
amen sista!!!

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
AtticusFinch said:
no it doesnt...it might if your a try hard ghetto princess/rat
its ghetto hoe or bitch, get it right

spell check

HSC
who would have thought someone named bootylicious and someone named ghettofabolous would agree?

surely peace is coming to the earth

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
ghettofabolous said:
Just cause I say I am the all powerful king of the universe, does it make it so?? Yes, cool all hail your new king

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)