• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Selective Entry Thread 2021 (Lockdown) (1 Viewer)

Deem_Skills

HSC
Nice. I applied for yr 11 too. How were your exams
not great tbh lol. my creative was terrible and i had to guess like 8 questions on reading comp. Other than those two it wasn't too bad. normanhurst was a lot easier.

Scimat

HSC
Did you finish all verbal and numerical reasonin

Constantspy977

sensational
HSC
damn nice I had all my tests on Saturday and Sunday last week for normo and ruse. Is HAST hard?
damn good luck, at least normo has a fucking normal math exam which doesn't talk about shit only rick and Morty will understand💀

wzsmartypants

HSC
Hi people can't believe it's been a year since I posted this. I posted another thread a year before this was posted, for the y9 entry. After three years of trying, I recently accepted my enrolment into Fort Street. I've been rejected/waitlisted by the schools I wanted to get into in the past two years. If you're looking to apply to a selective school and didn't end up getting in, don't stop trying! :)

availmatty

HSC
Hi people can't believe it's been a year since I posted this. I posted another thread a year before this was posted, for the y9 entry. After three years of trying, I recently accepted my enrolment into Fort Street. I've been rejected/waitlisted by the schools I wanted to get into in the past two years. If you're looking to apply to a selective school and didn't end up getting in, don't stop trying! :)
Hey. That's a great news to start the day. Very happy for you. Wish you all the best
Are they any interviews?

kkk579

hello
HSC
NICEEEEE

anonymoushehe

HSC
omg congrats!!

Grey Pigeon

HSC
congrats mate u deserved it after all the adversities u faced. i hope u succeed in fort for ur hsc

Constantspy977

sensational
HSC
ayyyy bro nice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)