• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

**Second Date- What should I expect!?** (2 Viewers)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
lousie89 said:
uh i don't think so. i think that's what YOU expect a 15 year old boy to do on a second date Korn. you said so yourself, how we've changed over a short period of time.
It's what I expect a 15 year old guy to want to do on a second date, whether or not he does it is different.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
lousie89 said:
uh i don't think so. i think that's what YOU expect a 15 year old boy to do on a second date Korn. you said so yourself, how we've changed over a short period of time.
Ask any guy here, most likely they will agree with me on what ur bf, if thats what u wanna call him, wants to do

lousie89

HSC
Korn said:
Ask any guy here, most likely they will agree with me on what ur bf, if thats what u wanna call him, wants to do

ok, well maybe you're right.....
however Korn, i know for a fact, that's not what he wants to do

iamsickofyear12

HSC
lousie89 said:
ok, well maybe you're right.....
however Korn, i know for a fact, that's not what he wants to do
How could you know for a fact, he would never tell you, in fact he would probably lie and tell you he doesn't want that just cause thats what you wanted to hear.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
How could you know for a fact, he would never tell you, in fact he would probably lie and tell you he doesn't want that just cause thats what you wanted to hear.
Yes exaclty, this girl sounds like another dumb niave 15 yr old girl, hey i wonder why so many chicks are 15 when they lose their virginity

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
guys be nice to her, shes only 15

anyways i reckon u shouldnt expect anything, if u want to move it along a bit faster tho, hold his hand... and definetly dont pull away if he goes to hold yours

umm if u havent kissed by the end of the day, when u say goodbye to him give him a peck on the cheek, dont be embarassed girls do it all the time to guys as a friendly gesture, he will feel like a big man, and know that u care about him

dont do anything sexual, your only 15 ffs no sex for atleast another year
if he trys to cop a feel, just slap him one and tell him he can get some when u turn 16, no sooner :D

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Serius said:

anyways i reckon u shouldnt expect anything, if u want to move it along a bit faster tho, hold his hand... and definetly dont pull away if he goes to hold yours

umm if u havent kissed by the end of the day, when u say goodbye to him give him a peck on the cheek, dont be embarassed girls do it all the time to guys as a friendly gesture, he will feel like a big man, and know that u care about him

if he trys to cop a feel, just slap him one and tell him he can get some when u turn 16, no sooner :D
As if you wouldn't try to fuck a 15 year old if she was hot.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
erm i dont think i would, i dont really know any 15yr olds, a bit young tho dont u think?

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Serius said:
erm i dont think i would, i dont really know any 15yr olds, a bit young tho dont u think?
Yeah ur right, if u are over 16 u shouldnt try and root chicks under 16

corro

HSC
if this poor boy has to shout for 2 dates and he's not even gonna get a hug he's going to be slightly dissapointed. Mind you i'd still be dissapointed if all i got was a hug . . .

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
corro said:
if this poor boy has to shout for 2 dates and he's not even gonna get a hug he's going to be slightly dissapointed. Mind you i'd still be dissapointed if all i got was a hug . . .
Yeah so u tend to agree with one of my previous posts

lousie89

HSC
Serius said:

hey thanks, at least you agree with me...... i don't expect anything. i'm just going to go with the flow and see what happens.
everyone is going on about how i should have sex with him. or expect it. its annoying and its not going to happen.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
lousie89 said:
hey thanks, at least you agree with me...... i don't expect anything. i'm just going to go with the flow and see what happens.
everyone is going on about how i should have sex with him. or expect it. its annoying and its not going to happen.
I dont think u should have sex with him, however it is quite possible thats what he wants, however he would never tell u that, in fact he is likely to tell u the opposite

lousie89

HSC
Korn said:
I dont think u should have sex with him, however it is quite possible thats what he wants, however he would never tell u that, in fact he is likely to tell u the opposite

ok then . well , if he wants to. im not going to. so let's drop the subject about this whole sex thing.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
lousie89 said:
ok then . well , if he wants to. im not going to. so let's drop the subject about this whole sex thing.
Good girl, i wasnt suggesting that u should, i just wanted to let u know that could be going on in his mind

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Korn said:
haha 'sif a guy would tell his g/f he didn't want sex.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)