• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

**Second Date- What should I expect!?** (1 Viewer)

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
lousie89 said:
hey guys

i've recently been asked out by this guy..... and we went on our first date the other day........

i'm wondering what to expect on our second date coming up soon. we're going to luna park............. what should i expect??

thanks

Lousie89
Well what did u do on your first date, then we have a better idea of whats in store for subseqeunt dates

lousie89

HSC
Korn said:
Well what did u do on your first date, then we have a better idea of whats in store for subseqeunt dates

well, we met up and went to a movie. and he bought my ticket which was really sweet and i didn't expect that. and then we walked around barely talking, but it was the first date so what do you expect. and then we went and saw a movie. and then walked around a bit more and then said goodbye..... but my dad was like, right there so we couldn't hug or anything....

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
lousie89 said:
no way , he's not like that. we're going with a bunch of other people but we'll probably stick together.......

and he has an afterschool job at a sports centre, not maccas. he's not shallow and sleazy , trust me.... but thank you for the advice anyway.
Trust us, if the opportunity came up for sex he would take it, unless like he is absolutely in love with u then he might want to wait

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
lousie89 said:
well, we met up and went to a movie. and he bought my ticket which was really sweet and i didn't expect that. and then we walked around barely talking, but it was the first date so what do you expect. and then we went and saw a movie. and then walked around a bit more and then said goodbye..... but my dad was like, right there so we couldn't hug or anything....
What u didnt make out or hug or anything, what was ur dad with u the whole time

lousie89

HSC
Korn said:
What u didnt make out or hug or anything, what was ur dad with u the whole time

wtf no!!
as if i would even let my dad meet this guy ..... how embarrassing.... no no, my dad came to pick me up , he was cool. he said hi and all, but i don't even think we were ready to make out let alone have one kiss. not yet anyway..... well i don't know about you guys but i wouldn't have thought anything exciting would happen on the first date, maybe the second or third.

lousie89

HSC
Korn said:
Trust us, if the opportunity came up for sex he would take it, unless like he is absolutely in love with u then he might want to wait

i don't think he's absolutely in love with me, only because we've been out once.. but i'm really serious, he's not ready for that.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Shit the kids of today are so innocent, i cant believe in this short amount of time shit has changed so much

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
lousie89 said:
is that a bad thing??
Depends, so would say u guys are pussy, some would say u guys are doing the right thing by taking things slowly. I would have thought u would least have hugged, geez guys hug there female friends, and u guys are on a date and dont even hug.
Hang on i think i know why, he might not have been able to read the situation very well or ur signals. U were giving off signals right

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
velox said:
Let them take it slow. No harm in that.
Very true, its probably better to take things slow, alot of ppl probably wish they did in hindsight, ey

lousie89

HSC
Korn said:
Depends, so would say u guys are pussy, some would say u guys are doing the right thing by taking things slowly. I would have thought u would least have hugged, geez guys hug there female friends, and u guys are on a date and dont even hug.
Hang on i think i know why, he might not have been able to read the situation very well or ur signals. U were giving off signals right

i don't think it was about the signals.... i think it was because we were both very shy.... and we didn't hut bcoz i was about to get in the car and my dad was there and it would have been embarrassing for the both of us. me more than him.

lousie89

HSC
Korn said:
Very true, its probably better to take things slow, alot of ppl probably wish they did in hindsight, ey

i would prefer to take it slow........... we'll be going on rides that's for sure. my friends are going to go on rides with him as well.... i dunno about holding hands or kissing ..... we're shy.... but maybe .

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
luna park...!!!!????????

i think he is going way too fast in this relationship

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)