• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

**Second Date- What should I expect!?** (1 Viewer)

lousie89

HSC
hey guys

i've recently been asked out by this guy..... and we went on our first date the other day........

i'm wondering what to expect on our second date coming up soon. we're going to luna park............. what should i expect??

thanks

Lousie89

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
YOU may not be ready, but you can bet he is.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
lousie89 said:
hey guys

i've recently been asked out by this guy..... and we went on our first date the other day........

i'm wondering what to expect on our second date coming up soon. we're going to luna park............. what should i expect??

thanks

Lousie89
Haha, luna park. That's such a fifteen yr old thing to do.

I bet you go to maccas afterwards.

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
jumb said:
Haha, luna park. That's such a fifteen yr old thing to do.
That's why I'd take my girl to luna park... but I'm poor so the rides are a bit out of my financial league ;)

lousie89, it depends on how close you are. From there, you're best not expecting anything ot else you'll end up being disappointed, or at the other extreme, shocked. What happened on the first date? I'd expect you'd not need to expect much while you're out but that might change if you find somewhere a bit more secluded afterwards...

K

katie_tully

lousie89 said:
hey guys

thanks

Lousie89
I also vote for teh sex.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
lousie89 said:
hey guys

thanks

Lousie89
Don't expect too much, just have a fun time and hopefully you will enjoy eachothers company.
I hope it goes well for you:)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
lousie89 said:
hey guys

thanks

Lousie89
*shallow n sleazy* u should expect fairyfloss....n nothing less...he's a ripoff bastard only interested in ur pants if u get no fairyfloss

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
oh yeah also expect to pay for whatever

15yr old guys have no money- thats why i suggest u start dating a rough trick named jim

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
thejosiekiller said:

15yr old guys have no money- thats why i suggest u start dating a rough trick named jim
listen to him, he IS the advice god....no demi-god shit...the words are pure gold

K

katie_tully

thejosiekiller said:

omgorz. no way. ever since those bitches had to cry for equality, we've been "splitting" the bill.

i imagine a 15 year olds date being funded by mummy, unless he has an after school job at Maccas

lousie89

HSC
Skittled said:
That's why I'd take my girl to luna park... but I'm poor so the rides are a bit out of my financial league ;)

lousie89, it depends on how close you are. From there, you're best not expecting anything ot else you'll end up being disappointed, or at the other extreme, shocked. What happened on the first date? I'd expect you'd not need to expect much while you're out but that might change if you find somewhere a bit more secluded afterwards...

at the first date we went to a movie. we barely talked, but we did talk a little bit, about random things. but on e-mail, we're much closer of course....

i can tell you all, he's not ready either. i'm his first girlfriend. lol. but i'm pretty sure he's not ready.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Dont expect anything, cause then what ever he does will be a nice suprise

lousie89

HSC
braad said:
*shallow n sleazy* u should expect fairyfloss....n nothing less...he's a ripoff bastard only interested in ur pants if u get no fairyfloss

no way , he's not like that. we're going with a bunch of other people but we'll probably stick together.......

and he has an afterschool job at a sports centre, not maccas. he's not shallow and sleazy , trust me.... but thank you for the advice anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)