• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

PLaying hard to Get (1 Viewer)

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
playing hard to get sux...y would u do it??/ completly defies any logic ..if u want to get some1 u dont make it hard for em. ie. u want to buy a magazine on the street, you dont walk away telling him to chase you. LOL how stoopid..

Collin

HSC
N/A
enoch said:
playing hard to get sux...y would u do it??/ completly defies any logic ..
Not really, like some have mentioned, the chase can be very interesting and fun. I certainly believe so, as long as the chick does it right. It's like foreplay in sex, why not just go onto the fucking straight away? Because they wanna warm things up first with a bit of teasing.

ChevyJoe

HSC
N/A
ARgh, playing hard to get has fucked me up so many times.. i hate it when girls do it, i tink they should just get stragiht to the point.

peteski01

Enlarged Member
HSC
N/A
i actually like it, provided she doesn't make it too hard for you. if she just makes it seem like she completely doesnt want yuo, then id just usually leave and get over her.

= Jennifer =

HSC
JKDDragon said:
I actually like it when some girls play hard to get, but they have to do it right so that they don't repel you. Sometimes they think they're playin hard to get but they don't even hint at all that there's the slightest chance they actually do like ya.. and of course in that situation I would just think that they don't like me and move on. But provided the girl does it right, it can really make people like myself just want them that much more.

Flirt with them in a subtle way, and give out discreet flirtacious hints.. don't make the guy feel like shit or make it seem like you're way out of his league, then he'll just get bored and leave. Just before you part with them each time you see them, say or/and do something somewhat flirtatious to them which will make them think about you until the next time they see you. Remember, when flirting it's more about the TONE you say stuff, i.e HOW you say it, rather than what you say.
i am going to take this advice and use it well thanku very much :p

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
teasing a little and playing hard to get are two different things. hard to get is often very off putting

Punkcess

Trapped In Your Guitar
HSC
Butterfly Kissz said:
as they say the chase is more interesting than the catch :p

i think thats the reason why ppl do it.
That is so true, i went out with this guy and broke up wid him cos after the 'chase' i found out he wasnt all that interesting n e way...which sounds harsh, but i dont like being a trophy much myself for u to show off 2 ur friends

Big Willy

Cabra Junkie RULES
HSC
i find that flirting with people is, but if i really liked someone (or vice versa), i prefer the direct approach.

bridgett

betty's bitch
HSC
there is such a thing as too hard ... like my friend and the chic he likes atm ... they play hard to get so bad they eventually ignore eachother (not at the same time) bcoz they think the other person is interested ... if u play hard to get u still hav to make it flirtatious otherwise they can loose interest

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
playing hard to get is ok at first as long as it dosn't drag on for too long, then it gets boring..

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
they're my lips! a day as a drag-queen...the series

GSTARRAW

Man i'd rather mess around with a girl playing hard to get rather than the ones who play impossible to fuckin get. Damn bitches. I wish they'd just spread their legs at the word please. (Provided the guy uses manners, ie: 'please')

Collin

HSC
N/A
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
I wish they'd just spread their legs at the word please. (Provided the guy uses manners, ie: 'please')
Hahahahahahhaa

Dejected

Crash into Me
HSC
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
Man i'd rather mess around with a girl playing hard to get rather than the ones who play impossible to fuckin get. Damn bitches. I wish they'd just spread their legs at the word please. (Provided the guy uses manners, ie: 'please')
rudde fkn bastard...whats with all the fkn prfanitity against the inferior species???

dougthelegend

HSC
i agree with the majority here, i dont mind girls who play hard to get to a certain extent - as long as they dont drag it on too long, i lose interest to quickly....lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)