• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

PLaying hard to Get (1 Viewer)

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i don't really lose interest. more likely than not i'll give up and think that the girl has no interest in me. or i might act like a stunned mullet and forget to do something, or momentarily.....forget to ask for number.....over the huge break......*shit*

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Hard to get always works well if done properly.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
man i mean this in the least patronising way, but why do you always have to say such feral stuff? is this how you normally are?

GSTARRAW

Quote the feralness of my post, because i can't seem to locate it? When someone says 'eat a dick' you don't take it literally unless your asian or something and in that case it's fine to crumb a dick up and eat it.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
Quote the feralness of my post, because i can't seem to locate it? When someone says 'eat a dick' you don't take it literally unless your asian or something and in that case it's fine to crumb a dick up and eat it.
you really like provoking people from what i can read in your previous post alone. i'm sorry you feel that way. but it was just a curious question, because not many people say eat a dick for no apparent reason. i guess i was wrong to question it.

P.S. don't fucken pay out asians

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)