• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Official Thread of the MHS Mafia (1 Viewer)

Kirsti

HSC
This thread has been dying for months. It's surviving on life support. Seriously, look back over the last 30 or so pages and its probably just people complaining that theres nothing interesting in here anymore.

winicat

HSC
i caught the 4.12PM train home on monday and got back in at 7.20PM cause my carriage broke. like, all the power turned off in it while we were still moving. can anything more freaky ever happen?!?! and then we stopped to get it checked out (in the middle of the line, not even at a stupid station) and it started smelling like burning. yay! .. never catching a train again!!!!!

i went to bee's uni that day so i prob woulda been in her stupid (totally boring lol) class when you guys wanted lunch lol their unis are far superior to our own piece of bushland shit *groan*

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
i was in syd today performin for an asian company's function.

I wonder if tina was there??? (*gigglesnort*)

Man, i have never, ever, had soooo many ppl take my photo b4m, its like theyd never seen people in freaky orange outfits with feathers before, sheesh!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
winicat said:
i caught the 4.12PM train home on monday and got back in at 7.20PM cause my carriage broke. like, all the power turned off in it while we were still moving. can anything more freaky ever happen?!?! and then we stopped to get it checked out (in the middle of the line, not even at a stupid station) and it started smelling like burning. yay! .. never catching a train again!!!!!

i went to bee's uni that day so i prob woulda been in her stupid (totally boring lol) class when you guys wanted lunch lol their unis are far superior to our own piece of bushland shit *groan*
Haha should have come to mq, its like being in the forest :)

winicat

HSC
AsyLum said:
Haha should have come to mq, its like being in the forest :)
our's is like being driven in to the bush and left there to die .. or find your own way home (if the buses were ever on time lol)

winicat

HSC
clearly lol

nah, it's only fun if you do a good course .. like fine arts! :D all those fools who do classes like linguistics and mathematics and macroeconomics *shakes head sadly* ... conicidentally, duncan and lisa are doing macroeconomics together next year lol apparently sa failed it in first year and now has to repeat it and dunc said he'd do it with her (aww... how sweet? *gigglegiggle*)

i'm currently researching a whole bunch of stuff on (dom dom dom!) modernism!! strange, that, seeing as i have to do a whole darn semester on it lol and then next semester is postmodernism .. can't wait til second year when we actually get to pick what we study lol

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, yeah media and arts is so much more fun than normal econ and business shit.

I mean where else could i write an essay on the punk rawk princess avril lavigne :p

winicat

HSC
"you can be my punk rock princess / and i will be your garage band king" *drools*

Sharky

In between x and (x+δx)
HSC
wow, duck, u HAVE reached 1000 posts!! thats sure gotta take some good spamming :p

I bet u can't get more posts to ur name than the MHS mafia thread has!!
(Especially if u only post in this thread! Think of the mathematics involved!)
Speaking of mathematics, did i hear wini say somethig about maths and fools in the same sentence?
*Shakes mathematical fist*

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i won't take the chainsaw, but i will recieve some royal spanking or dish some out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)