• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Official Thread of the MHS Mafia (1 Viewer)

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
Kirsti said:
Oh, Wini. Can I puh-lease borrow some of your camping stuff? Like, backpack, tent, maybe sleeping mat.... I could come pick it up like monday or something
thats what msn or the telephone is for :p

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
meh on mine it says the 29th page :p

asylum i'll catch up to you're e-wang yet. i have a medium -ewang :p

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
kirstie said:
You mean you don't want me posting unrelated crap in here?
spamming in spam thread...pfft that's rediculous!

mine is 40 posts per page. mine rules all you're pages!!!

Kirsti

HSC
Well everyone else is 15 posts/page and that clearly make this another new page! *party*

*sacrifices young virgins*

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
wrong_turn said:
meh on mine it says the 29th page :p

asylum i'll catch up to you're e-wang yet. i have a medium -ewang :p
Thats a lot of e-raping and e-sexxing to catch up to my friend :p

Kirsti

HSC
Omg, I was just looking at who posted and I discovered a new Av and was all excited about a new member but it's only AsyLum :(

winicat

HSC
hey ya'll .. i'm in sydney on bee's computer, e-slutting it from the big city :D umm... ? bee says hi ;)

kirst: when do you need that stuff? i dunno when i'm coming home (whenever i can be bothered, basically lol .. maybe monday night, tuesday arvo *shrug*)

i've been doing nothing but bumming around the city and spending far too much monies lol i forgot to pack, like, all of my clothes (they were drying on teh line and i was hung over .. yeah yeah, excuses excuses) so i had to buy new ones lol stupid me :( ... :D lol

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
winicat said:
hey ya'll .. i'm in sydney on bee's computer, e-slutting it from the big city :D umm... ? bee says hi ;)

kirst: when do you need that stuff? i dunno when i'm coming home (whenever i can be bothered, basically lol .. maybe monday night, tuesday arvo *shrug*)

i've been doing nothing but bumming around the city and spending far too much monies lol i forgot to pack, like, all of my clothes (they were drying on teh line and i was hung over .. yeah yeah, excuses excuses) so i had to buy new ones lol stupid me :( ... :D lol
Thats gotta be the worst excuse to go shopping ive heard in all my years as a male :p

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
you can have been original and just said that you wanted to shop?! but the elaboration?! this elaboration, otherwise as bullshit is killing me! *expresses his disbelief like a true artist that he is*

Kirsti

HSC
Wini, we fully shoulda caught up yesterday and you coulda saved us from way much long boredom. I thought you woulda already been back in Newy. We spent like 2 hours walking around George St trying to decide what to eat because we had NOTHING ELSE TO DO.
Can u msg me when u get back. We're leaving on Wednesday (prob in arvo) so Tues would be fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)