• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Lesbians - Debate (1 Viewer)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
kelboo said:
That logic makes no sense!! Why oh why would 2 be better?

I don't want 2 guys naked - just one - my boyfriend thanks! :rolleyes:
a) The male body is function built, the penis is ugly.
b) Because there's more bits to look at.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
you admitted it justin! more bits! hence its harder for a girl to do a naked run!

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
i like seeing guys get with eachother....but then i'm a freak...apparently.

Anyways, on to the topic. It's such a thing to be bi these days, so many girls just claim they are for the attention, and because guys get off on it. I know all my guy friends do. And, since i'm a very touchy-feely person, they're constantly assuming i have relations other then friendship with my girlfriends even when i don't.
It's just a socially accepted way of being "uneque" and different without in fact being different at all, because everyone is doing it. Kinda like the sudden influx of "punks" actually.

kelboo

HSC
JUSTIN -- AHEM

1)The male body? I like looking at it - ALL of it (the pecs, the tris, the biceps,the ass etc etc etc)

2)Are you saying that the female body has no function? I'd be more inclined to say the female has MORE of a natural processes function than the male - they are evolved to be hunters and gatherers you twit.

3)And just a point of interest.... you like girls getting with each other? That's really cool. Also by the same logic (i.e. same sex is good) you should love watching shows such as Queer as Folk, and parades like the Mardi-Gras..

..Enjoy hun. (oh how I love being normal).

Last edited:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
you admitted it justin! more bits! hence its harder for a girl to do a naked run!
:confused:
No I said there were more bits with 2 girls than one.

kelboo

HSC
And LadyBec you are a legend....

EXACTLY what I've been thinking bout the whole thing really, apart from I'm not a touchy-feely person, only with my bf. Everyone knows my point of view on this, I make no secret of my personal opinions!! Ha - as if you couldn't tell :eek:

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
lol the male idiocy amuses me. And thank you Kelboo :)
But seriously, i actually have friends that have claimed to be bi and got with eachother just for the attention. Which is stupid, because how are gay/bi people ever going to achieve right if people persist in seeing then as entertainment?

Last edited:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
kelboo said:
Oh what a relief!! I'm so glad I'm a member of the lucky sex... WE HAVE MORE THAN ONE BIT!!!
Fucking YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Testicles count as bits.

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
i was going to think of something more insightfull to add....then i realised that i can't think of anything. I don't suppose anyone else has a relevant comment?

kelboo

HSC
withoutaface said:
Testicles count as bits.
yes, buuuuuuut
you also said that you like girls cos there is more than 1 bit. Why say this if everybody has more than 1 bit? :confused:
And yes I sorta take offence to that. If it wasn't for me, and other straight girls, you'd find it difficult to continue the human race. I mean, your mum is not a lesbian now is she?

Ultimately you're insulting your own gender, which I think is kind of funny.

I like these arguments cos I'm passionate about my stance. Don't take offence, k?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
kelboo said:
yes, buuuuuuut
you also said that you like girls cos there is more than 1 bit. Why say this if everybody has more than 1 bit? :confused:
And yes I sorta take offence to that. If it wasn't for me, and other straight girls, you'd find it difficult to continue the human race. I mean, your mum is not a lesbian now is she?

Ultimately you're insulting your own gender, which I think is kind of funny.

I like these arguments cos I'm passionate about my stance. Don't take offence, k?
No no no and no

I said the two chicks were better than one chick cause theres more bits to look at.

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
what grosses me out is when you read in the newspapers about the reason why old men like the olsen twins - especially now that theyre legal... eeeeek! *shudders*

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
OK, hot, attractive, 18-21 year old lesbians are hot...dykes on bikes are fugly. To quote Thomas the Tank Engine: "Look at that bunch of ugly lesbos"

chepas

HSC
At the risk of making the tangent bigger...
kelboo said:
I can't stand lesbians, they make me physically feel sick to the point of
throwing up. I want to slap them in the head and say "fucking get a clue!!!!"
Why? Even though reasons, within context of what was said before, should be implied, what are they? And what is the clue that they should be getting? :D.

withoutaface said:
I said the two chicks were better than one chick cause theres more bits to look at.
Yeah. Like a buy one get one free... when you get the free thing, after having bought one thing, don't you feel happy and rejoice, because you have more of the thing that you bought? [End crap analogy].

Back to the statement: Bisexuality amongst women is to the 21st century as piercings were to the 90's and tattoos were to the 80's. <--- Is female bisexuality really known yet as having the social 'cache' that piercings and tattoos had in the 90s and 80s? Either that or I'm really switched off... Spose the cache being that something is sort of new and out of the ordinary that makes people stop and go 'ooh ahh'...??

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
kelboo said:
Ok let me put a spanner in the works.

You are saying that you only like the good-looking lesbians because you get off on it?
Hardly an argument supporting gay rights!! Just pointing out the lack of logic - i mean hey I really don't care. At the risk of offending many people, I can't stand lesbians, they make me physically feel sick to the point of throwing up. I want to slap them in the head and say "fucking get a clue!!!!"
And as for the guys liking lesbians, they are that way because they want to be - you aren't gonna get some!!
Bisexuals are a different story to the case above, but my disgust also applies.

(this is all merely opinion, I do not want criticisms for this ok - no flaming plz)
-- Note: not intended to piss off/ hurt lesbians, I just don't like you
Discriminator, discriminator...I'm sorry. I feel exactly the same about male homosexuals...YUK!

malkin86

HSC
So you don't like a whole group of people for something that they can't help? Or is it that you object to them showing affection to each other in front of you?

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
chepas said:
Back to the statement: Bisexuality amongst women is to the 21st century as piercings were to the 90's and tattoos were to the 80's. <--- Is female bisexuality really known yet as having the social 'cache' that piercings and tattoos had in the 90s and 80s? Either that or I'm really switched off... Spose the cache being that something is sort of new and out of the ordinary that makes people stop and go 'ooh ahh'...??
The problem is that I seem to have fallen out of the loop - the lesbian kiss on TV is so tried and true whether it be on ally macbeal, buffy or whatever that bisexuality has probably already come to the same point that piercings etc are at - and is accepted, by most of our generation (amongst men its a different story though :p). Its probably a bad question. :(

Oh and I love it how a thread with 'lesbians' or 'sapphics' or whatever in the title is sure to spark up any dry and dusty forum :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)