• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Latham's illness (1 Viewer)

spiny norman

HSC
katie_tully said:
definately not brain cancer.
I imagine you come to that conclusion based on the fact that there is no known problems with his brain?

K

katie_tully

I come to the conclusion, based on the fact he has no brain for the cancer to grow on. No brain cells to corrupt.

Jesus!

Jeebus
HSC
N/A
katie_tully said:
I come to the conclusion, based on the fact he has no brain for the cancer to grow on. No brain cells to corrupt.

Jesus! said:
Dick witted, selfish, me first, fuck you, ring wing, neo conservative, hardline, arbitrary, inflexible, redneck, bigot, anti cause, anti intellectual country bumpkin.

Why don't you head of to church with some Tory lower north shore citizens when you get to Sydney. You can snigger about Asian people (I'm not racist but...), complain about the rail system you would never be caught dead on it, request the local council put up a statute of John Howard (Your hero) in the community shopping village, think about renovating your house, drive your kids to the local Christian and coincidentally white Private school in your 4WD.

Whenever a Labor leader/Greens Leader/Democrats Leader comes on TV you and your Tea drinking Gossipy housewives can snigger and call him/her a communist and say 'god gave me the right to drive a 2000 kg 4WD and you can't do anything about it you poor bastard - why should I have to pay for UWS or Medicare. Poor people should work harder. It's their own fault they are poor. I mean I worked hard to marry my (dickless) investment banker husband. *Giggle* He's such a good provider <Insert name of inane female friend>. We went to India last year for a holiday. It's not really my kind of thing but it was nice to see all those funny statues. But the place stank. Did you know I put new air fresh spray in the bathroom. It's called Galle Mist. It cost me 45 dollars at that new Arts and Crafts shop down at the shopping village. Yeah its delightful..."

When Pauline Hanson comes on TV you can comment on how unfairly treated she was, how she was a 'political prisoner' like nelson Mandella and how she's just really a nice friendly lady.

You can joke about the aboriginal problem, laugh at protestors, laugh at misguided young people that havn't yet realised that causes are not worth fighting for (justice and fairness redefined as 'help yourself'), enjoy your habour view, push for no sex before marriage education in your daughter's school, push for the teaching of creationism, insist that Christians are better people, make sure you daughter associates with the right people (Rich, Christian, white male - father preferably a heart surgeon or investment banker).

Suggest that Asian kids that ace the HSC have no life, knock them for doing well, watch channel 9 news ignore SBS and the ABC (why should I pay for it?), become an 'expert' in wine, mispronounce the types of wines (Shiraz/Syrah), join hillsong and worship money and gods right to let you club seals and exploit, push for the reintroduction of the death penalty, push for less laws to control big business, push for more laws to control crime (Because you know white collar crime isn't really a crime is it?).

Get to know what an extreme example of an anti liberal right winger is (Yes that includes you...fascist) before you start slandering 'bleeding heart liberals' asthe cause of all types of evil in the world.

Last I heard LIBERTY was a good thing as was CARING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE. .
Why the fuck don't you run away and join your Tory friends on the lower north shore and toast the destruction of notion of social conscience and accountability. Just dont complain when you have to pay for essential services or get sacked from your 'long term' job 'unfairly'. But then again I dont think you are like the people I desribed above. You only go savagely right wing because you are either selfish or ignorant (ie I dont understand. Rightwingism is just clearer)

Last edited:
K

katie_tully

Har har har har har har har, you are an idiot.

Name me 3 things that Latham would have done to benefit this country.
He was a thug who financially ruined Liverpool.
I cant believe some people want a man with a history of assult to run this country :))

Spare me the bullshit.

Jesus!

Jeebus
HSC
N/A
katie_tully said:

I cant believe some people want a man with a history of assult to run this country :))

Spare me the bullshit.
So miss um? What is Liberal Party of Australia Party philosophy? Do you know? What does it stand for?

Die hard supporter of the liberals should know what the LPA stands for. So what is it?

People who know anything about politics would realise that the leader stands for not much at all. Australia has become more and more presidential in its politics for bad or worse.

So what does the Liberal Party stand for? What makes the liberal party so great and the Labor party/ Democrats/ Greens so bad?

Don't you believe in education or in the separation of powers? Don't you believe in a mixed economy? Don't you believe multiculturalism? Don't you believe in controlling large corporations?

Do you like media monopoly? Do you like current situation at universities? Do you like the role religion is playing in politics? Do you like the destruction unfair dismissal laws? Do you like the destruction of all forms of unions? do you like Religious universities and schools? Do you like how our society is in fear?

Do you like looking at your parents Credit Card debt? Do you like the avearg house price in Sydney being 550 000 ( its ok interest rates are low. Borrow it all!)?

Last edited:

spiny norman

HSC
katie_tully said:
Yet I think he would be able to spell "definitely" better than you. And also know enough about the anatomy of a human being to know that it needs a brain cell to survive.

But I do agree. No person who has ever been in a physical altercation with somebody is fit to run a country. Even if that does rule out 90% of the population. But I'm sure Howard has never done so. I mean, he sent out troops to fight in a war, but I'm sure he's never actually been in a physical fight, so what does it matter?

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
katie_tully said:

Spare me the bullshit.
Wow, someone likes to take aboard Liberal government propaganda. Sure, he wasnt the greatest leader, but this is by the far the most close-minded, un-intelligent post ive seen for a long time. Promptly kill yourself kthnxbi.

leetom

there's too many of them!
HSC
Latham had his briefcase stolen by some western Sydney street urchin, it's only proper that he break the fiends arm and reclaim what is his.

K

katie_tully

I like how you totally avoided my question, Jesus. And how you can hurl accusations at me, yet you're the one who wants a thug as the leader of this country :)

Generator, I understand what he proposed for this country. I then looked at his track record. As did most Australians, or else he would be Prime Minister.
He sent Liverpool Council broke. What would he do at the helm of a country? He has assult convictions, ffs. Personally, I don't care what he proposed to do for this country, he isn't somebody fit for Prime Minister.

As for you Jesus, I have never claimed to be a die hard supporter of the Liberal Party, but I can distinguish between the better of a bad bunch :)
I know that the Liberal Party are conservatives, but I also know that for 8 years running they haven't sent this country backwards.
You can continue to call Liberal supporters racist, rednecks, uncaring... Something I find quite hilarious considering the amount of money the government is spending on the tsunami effort.

I see how the same people who were bagging Bush out for not addressing the tsunami issue are now defending Latham :)

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Leetom, are you that annoying kid off neighbours?

And if i could be bothered id edit my previous post to say that kate_tully's last post is in fact the stupidest pile of tripe ive read for a long time.

K

katie_tully

absolution* said:
Leetom, are you that annoying kid off neighbours?

And if i could be bothered id edit my previous post to say that kate_tully's last post is in fact the stupidest pile of tripe ive read for a long time.
So far you and Jesus are the only two defending Latham by calling me names. I like it. Typical thug effort for Latham supporters.
Maybe you can come punch me, too :)

Jesus!

Jeebus
HSC
N/A
katie_tully said:
I like how you totally avoided my question, Jesus. And how you can hurl accusations at me, yet you're the one who wants a thug as the leader of this country :)
Thug? John Howard is a cultural spremesist! He wanted the reintroduction of the white Australia policy in 1987. Charming.

Whats worse?

Generator, I understand what he proposed for this country. I then looked at his track record. As did most Australians, or else he would be Prime Minister.
He sent Liverpool Council broke. What would he do at the helm of a country? He has assult convictions, ffs. Personally, I don't care what he proposed to do for this country, he isn't somebody fit for Prime Minister.
John Howard is? He's a redneck He was around when Menzies used the 'If you vote labor you will wake up with a chinaman under your bed'

As for you Jesus, I have never claimed to be a die hard supporter of the Liberal Party, but I can distinguish between the better of a bad bunch :)
I know that the Liberal Party are conservatives, but I also know that for 8 years running they haven't sent this country backwards.
Really? Hasnt sent the country backwards. The only thing that he has sent forward is our surplus. Free trade. Gun laws. GST?

What else?

Now do you like loooking at the surplus? What does it do for you?

You can continue to call Liberal supporters racist, rednecks, uncaring... Something I find quite hilarious considering the amount of money the government is spending on the tsunami effort.
HAHA.

ITS A LOAN DEAR. TO BE PAID BACK OVER 40 YEARS! Ah the Hilarity. Australia doesn't do anything for nothing.

Jesus!

Jeebus
HSC
N/A
katie_tully said:
So far you and Jesus are the only two defending Latham by calling me names. I like it. Typical thug effort for Latham supporters.
Maybe you can come punch me, too :)

I hope to the dear high heavens that you do something that looks like 'Introduction to Australia politics' when you get to uni. Please for your sake of your own education. All you have managed to do is spout Liberal Party advertising at us! Also it certainly doesn't look like you even understand the otherside. A sure fire way of knowing something has no idea.

Come on. Look deeper. I know you havn't had much of a chance. But seriously you really don't have a clue. You can't even grasp why people would vote for the other side.

Generator

HSC
N/A
katie_tully said:
Greater levels of environmental responsibility, initiate proper health-care reforms, create a more equitable education system for all (arguable, of course), not destroy any sense of safety that today's workers may have, etc.

Open to debate, of course.
I removed the post after seeing that Jesus!'s response was more than adequate, but here it is anyway...

K

katie_tully

Unemployment at its lowest since 1976 :)
Our standard of living is 20% higher than at the end of 1995.
$63 billion of Labor ’s $96 billion debt has been repaid.
More than 1 million jobs created under the Howard government.
One of the fastest growing economies of the developed world.
Unemployment is 6.2%,compared to 10.9%in 1990 and 8.2%when Labor left office.
In 2003-04,the Coalition Government will invest $31 billion in our health care system .In Labor ’s last year in government,it spent only $19 billion on health.
Public Hospital Funding:Up 28%compared to the last agreement negotiated by Labor
Medicare:Retained and strengthened through the $917 million package announced in April 2003.
The establishment of the Natural Heritage Trust (NHT),providing $2.5 billion in funding for about 15,000 hands-on environmental repair and maintenance projects.

Just some :)
I like how the Howard government has sent this country downhill..................

K

katie_tully

Jesus! said:
I hope to the dear high heavens that you do something that looks like 'Introduction to Australia politics' when you get to uni. Please for your sake of your own education. All you have managed to do is spout Liberal Party advertising at us! Also it certainly doesn't look like you even understand the otherside. A sure fire way of knowing something has no idea.

Come on. Look deeper. I know you havn't had much of a chance. But seriously you really don't have a clue. You can't even grasp why people would vote for the other side.
Must be why Latham won :)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I agree with everything Katie is saying.......thank god Latham didnt win the last election.

Jesus!

Jeebus
HSC
N/A
katie_tully said:
Unemployment at its lowest since 1976 :)
Our standard of living is 20% higher than at the end of 1995.
$63 billion of Labor ’s $96 billion debt has been repaid.
More than 1 million jobs created under the Howard government.
One of the fastest growing economies of the developed world.
Unemployment is 6.2%,compared to 10.9%in 1990 and 8.2%when Labor left office.
In 2003-04,the Coalition Government will invest $31 billion in our health care system .In Labor ’s last year in government,it spent only $19 billion on health.
Public Hospital Funding:Up 28%compared to the last agreement negotiated by Labor
Medicare:Retained and strengthened through the $917 million package announced in April 2003.
The establishment of the Natural Heritage Trust (NHT),providing $2.5 billion in funding for about 15,000 hands-on environmental repair and maintenance projects.

Just some :)
I like how the Howard government has sent this country downhill..................
Please do not quote out of date stats from the liberal party website....and standard of living better by 20%. What measure? Rather abstract don't you think? Do you feel 20% better in terms of standard of living, especcially with your hecs debt, private school fees, and privatr health care fees.

It's like me quoting from the ALP website :rolleyes:...if you would like i can quote a whole bunch of stuff off other bias websites.

Do you know how many of those spending promises were honoured? ;) Ever heard of core and non core promises and the need to tighten the belt in tough economic times?

The Website that gives you all the 'lies' of the Liberal party. Silly ALP supporters didn't realise that those quotes on that site were 'non core promises'...ie they dont mean anything. Like GTS and all those kinds of stuff and medicare. Non core promises...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)