• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Israel attacks Lebanon (4 Viewers)

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Re: Hizbollah using Civillian as Human Shield

ujuphleg said:
Perhaps I'm being picky but really, PLEASE LEARN TO FRIKKIN SPELL HEZBOLLAH properly.

Its not difficult, it has an e in it.

How do you expect anyone to take you seriously when you can't even spell the name of the organisation your country is supposed to be targeting properly?
Don't get all butt hurt mate. Hizbollah, hezbollah and hezballah are all correct spellings and are all used by people around the world.

I am still waiting replies regarding Hizbollah use of civilians as human shield :ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC

ujuphleg said:
Perhaps I'm being picky but really, PLEASE LEARN TO FRIKKIN SPELL HEZBOLLAH properly.

Its not difficult, it has an e in it.

How do you expect anyone to take you seriously when you can't even spell the name of the organisation your country is supposed to be targeting properly?
And last time I checked ujuphleg was supposed to have an umlaut, what's your point?

HSC

Aryanbeauty said:
Don't get all butt hurt mate. Hizbollah, hezbollah and hezballah are all correct spellings and are all used by people around the world.

I am still waiting replies regarding Hizbollah use of civilians as human shield :ninja:

you're going to be waiting a llllllllooooooonnnnngggg time!:uhhuh:

since your the one thats saying they use them as human shields we never said a thing so if you want to argue it go right ahead ...

oh yeah and have you noticed that whenever israel says that they killed hezballah militants its usually 1-10 yet theres like 50+ civilians...seriously talk about being one of the best defence + military force... either they dont know how to aim or else they are killing the civilians on purpose...

Last edited by a moderator:
HSC

Israeli airstrike hits car in Gaza
Sunday Aug 27 09:33 AEST

AP - Two missiles fired by Israeli aircraft hit an armoured car belonging to the Reuters news agency and wounded a television cameraman inside, Palestinian witnesses said.

The Israeli army said it was checking the report.

According to witnesses, the cameraman was filming an Israeli raid in Gaza near the Karni crossing when the vehicle was hit.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=125460

Last edited:

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
It seems like worthwhile debate is dying here, and as such people are playing with semantics such as spellings.

Generator

HSC
N/A

JaredR said:
It seems like worthwhile debate is dying here, and as such people are playing with semantics such as spellings.
That's to be expected when some members (well, one member) seem to be more than willing to just ignore any point of view that opposes their (well, his) own. I do agree with you, though - the thread is nearing the end of its life.

Last edited:

Aryanbeauty

HSC

$hiftyIceQueen said:
you're going to be waiting a llllllllooooooonnnnngggg time!:uhhuh:

since your the one thats saying they use them as human shields we never said a thing so if you want to argue it go right ahead ...

oh yeah and have you noticed that whenever israel says that they killed hezballah militants its usually 1-10 yet theres like 50+ civilians...seriously talk about being one of the best defence + military force... either they dont know how to aim or else they are killing the civilians on purpose...
who said these?

^^the israelis are good with talk...but WHERES THE EVIDENCE
how do you think israel gathers intelligence regarding the whereabouts of these guerillas? if the guerillas mingle so well then how do israeli war planes differentiate between a civilian and a guerilla?
a post by Onebytwo

Ofcourse they were in the cities, but I wont believe they were hiding behind civilians (i.e Launching rockets from civilian houses) until I see solid proof. I dont see the IDF as a reliable source a post by Jordan.J

If you show that terrorist are hiding in every spot that Israel has bombed let alone 25% of spots then maybe u can use the reason ' they hiding in civilian strongholds..". a post by hotshot

also about hezballah hiding amongst civilians...they aren't hiding...its called a homes people live in HOUSES...now if one hezballah militant happens to live in a house where his whole villiage gets destroyed that isnot his fault...a post by ShiftyQueenbee

We never said a thing? Clearly you are deluded with yourself, because I presented proof, evidence that Hizbollah intentionally used civilians as shield and those places were striked to kill hizbollah and detroy weapons cache. Therefore, a legitimate target and any civilians casualty is the responsibilty of Hizbollah cowardice and attemtp to get civlians killed so you can accuse Israel of killing civlians, war crime, humn rights abuse etc etc. If you can't give rebuttals then I win!

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC

Israel commited war crimes, end of story. They were completely in the wrong. Expect quite a few lawyers to get on the Israeli governments backs and possibly even try to sue them!

HotShot

-_-
HSC

Aryanbeauty said:
who said these?
If you show that terrorist are hiding in every spot that Israel has bombed let alone 25% of spots then maybe u can use the reason ' they hiding in civilian strongholds..". a post by hotshot
You havent show me that yet? nor have u given any solid proof and that all target israel bombed had terrorists in it. Nor have any proof over the attacks on the UN and Qana had any terrorists in the vicinty. There may have been speculation, but speculation alone cannot justify these acts.

As Martyno1 Israel committed war crimes admit it.

Aryanbeauty

HSC

"Hezbollah came to Ain Ebel to shoot its rockets," said Fayad Hanna Amar, a young Christian man, referring to his village. "They are shooting from between our houses." Mr. Amar said Hezbollah fighters in groups of two and three had come into Ain Ebel, less than a mile from Bint Jbail, where most of the fighting has occurred. They were using it as a base to shoot rockets, he said, and the Israelis fired back.
– Sabrina Tavernise, "Christians Fleeing Lebanon Denounce Hezbollah," the New York Times, July 28, 2006

Why hospitals are targeted?

"Look what they did to this place," Dr. Fatah said, shaking his head. "Why in the world would the Israelis target a hospital?"
The probable answer was found a few hours later in a field nearby. Hidden in the tall grass were the burned remnants of a rocket-launcher.
Confronted with the evidence, Dr. Fatah admitted his hospital could have been used as a site from which to fire rockets into Israel.
Sonia Verma, "Hezbollah's Deadly Hold on Heartland", National Post, August 5, 2006

Why UN post was targeted?

What that means is, in plain English, ‘We've got Hezbollah fighters running around in our positions, taking our positions here and then using us for shields and then engaging the (Israeli Defence Forces),'" said [Lewis] MacKenzie, who led Canadian peacekeepers in Bosnia.
Steven Edwards, "UN contradicts itself over Israeli attack", CanWest News Service, July 27, 2006

It was also reported that Hezbollah fired from the vicinity of five U.N. positions at Alma Ash Shab, AtTiri, Bayt Yahoun, Brashit, and Tibnin.
United Nations Interim Force in Lebanon, Naqoura, July 28, 2006 (Press Release)

Why residential areas are targeted?

The Melbourne man who smuggled the shots out of Beirut told how he was less than 400 meters from the block when it was obliterated. "Hezbollah came in to launch their rockets, then within minutes the area was blasted by Israeli jets," he said. "Until the Hezbollah fighters arrived, it had not been touched by the Israelis. Then it was devastated. "After the attacks they didn't even allow the ambulances or the Lebanese Army to come in until they had cleaned the area, removing their rockets and hiding other evidence …"
Chris Tinkler, "Revealed: How Hezbollah puts the innocent at risk; They don't care," Sunday Mail (Australia). July 30, 2006

These are Lebanese and other people on the ground speaking for themselves. You don't prove that terrorist are not hiding either, at least I have accounts of people witnessing on the ground. If War crime means killing 500+ terrorist, Israel should commit another 100 war crimes so all terrorist are killed!

HSC

Aryanbeauty said:
who said these?

^^the israelis are good with talk...but WHERES THE EVIDENCE
how do you think israel gathers intelligence regarding the whereabouts of these guerillas? if the guerillas mingle so well then how do israeli war planes differentiate between a civilian and a guerilla? a post by Onebytwo

Ofcourse they were in the cities, but I wont believe they were hiding behind civilians (i.e Launching rockets from civilian houses) until I see solid proof. I dont see the IDF as a reliable source a post by Jordan.J

also about hezballah hiding amongst civilians...they aren't hiding...its called a homes people live in HOUSES...now if one hezballah militant happens to live in a house where his whole villiage gets destroyed that isnot his fault...a post by ShiftyQueenbee

We never said a thing? Clearly you are deluded with yourself, because I presented proof, evidence that Hizbollah intentionally used civilians as shield and those places were striked to kill hizbollah and detroy weapons cache. Therefore, a legitimate target and any civilians casualty is the responsibilty of Hizbollah cowardice and attemtp to get civlians killed so you can accuse Israel of killing civlians, war crime, humn rights abuse etc etc. If you can't give rebuttals then I win!
im going to cry any second......are you dumb? its $hiftyIceQueen
and i said they were living in their homes how the hell are they using people as human shields? its called a house we all live in one

and im not deluded you are:uhhuh: also the HEZBALLAH militants are not cowards you are and so is your country :p

HSC

ur deluded they bombed a hospital and even amublances and killed 1000+ civilians

they also bombed that gana and said it was a mistake ...like thats going to bring the 60+ dead civilians back [none of them were from hezbalah, most were women + children] children in gana that died=35

also aat gana they claimed it was a mistake yet they kept bombing it...

and they were meant to be one of the best military forces...whatever

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
I can't understand his logic, let me get this straight. The Israeli army said that hezbollah millitants were hiding in civilian areas, and firing from civilian areas, yet they were able to reach quite deep into the Northern Israel, which is indicative that they were firing from south of the Bekaa Valley, intelligence is not needed to make this assumption just common sense. (which the inefficient Israeli Army doesn't have), besides there is no use arguing with this guy, he has way too much Jew-Logic in each statement.

Using Jew-Logic, he can justify killing civilians, in places way up north in Israel like Qana, obviously NO Katyusha rockets can be fired from there. The range of the Fajr 2 and Fajr 3, were deep into Israel (record breaking) and again could not have been within the northern region.

He explains what he wants to and ignores what he doesn't, how did they attack the UN? how stupid do they have to be, especially when they were... wait for it... WARNED 8 TIMES!, that means they're pretty stupid.

They attacked the International Airport, creating an international crisis, killed over 1,500 civilians, and robbed millions of security and homes. They've breached UN human rights, we all know this, we know they begun the war by violating the HUMAN RIGHTS, not conventions. (Infinately worse, the Lebanons not controlling Hezbollah, which was actually rebuiliding the country from israels last illegal invasion).

They broke Article 9 and 10 with prisoner treatment, and therefore deserve to be dealt with, as Hezbollah did. (the loss of life is terrible, when I look at the war I don't think 1500 lebanese and 200 israel, or whatever, I think 1,700 people died. ) Unfortunately, you don't. You use Jew-Logic, and think that the Life of the Israeli is worth more than the Life of the Arab. (You even break your own religious laws and breach the holy Torah, as I've said.)

Hotshot, you know right?
$hiftIceQueen you do too right? 100% convinced, nothing to gain from talking to this Zionist, murderer?
Martyno? Everyone else who contributed? Most of the World?

Yeah, we know who started this war (the Israelis), who justifies it (the Israelis), and we know who condemns the violence (the Lebanese).

We know who emotionlessly killed innocent children and women in Qana. We know, but they're too blind to see it.

(We shouldn't post here anymore, and really just never forget what they did.)

Last edited:

Aryanbeauty

HSC

$hiftyIceQueen said:
im going to cry any second......are you dumb? its $hiftyIceQueen
and i said they were living in their homes how the hell are they using people as human shields? its called a house we all live in one

and im not deluded you are:uhhuh: also the HEZBALLAH militants are not cowards you are and so is your country :p
Exactly, Hizbollah cowardly preferred to fire rockets from residential areas.

Another Evidence of Hizbollah rockets fired from residential areas and Israeli airforce obliterating the whole building good JoB

http://www1.idf.il/SIP_STORAGE/DOVER/files/2/55972.wmv

More evidences coming soon ;)

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
It's an Israeli website, infact it's the Israeli Defence Forces. (Which is really quite Ironic, since they don't do much defending, just attacking... most on innocent civilians... and... mostly justify the attacks by usign fake evidence).

Were rockets fired near that Qana building? Out of the UNIFIL Building? Out of Aid Convoys? Out of Hospitals? Out of Fleeing Trucks with White Flags? Out of Humanitary Aid Convoys? Out of Ambulances? I doubt it, this proves nothing to me.

(I wouldn't click on that link it probably has a Macro In it or something, damn scheming... nevermind..)

IDF WEBSITE, IL (Country CODE) and low encryption? ROFL INEFFICIENT.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC

$hiftyIceQueen said:
dude you mean more rumours and lies ....:uhhuh:
I know they spend more time trying to convince themselves then us, as I've said before. (I wonder if he intentionally spelt 'evidences' wrong or it was an accident, he probably wants this to sidetrack again.)

It's one link, that could justify one attack (I didn't see it so I don't know), but using that doesn't justify every attack. It could easily be staged, I actually think it is, or even edited.

He's deluded, and he already told us, "I will support Israel as long as islamic terrorists exist", isn't that so ironic? Did they exist before Israel? Israel wasn't formed so that the terrorists wouldn't, the terrorists are angry because the Jews stole their land. This guy actually promotes Jewish terrorists armed with guns blocking muslims from entering their places of worship and threatening people. He probably hates all arabs, and sadly his opinion reflects that of 95% of Jews.

TheCanuck

HSC
hmmm...I STILL dont understand what/why they are fighting for...??? Why is our world soo corrupted? :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)