• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Israel and Palestine (2 Viewers)

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Re: Israel & Palestine

nathan71088 said:
Canaanites as a people have disappeared due to assimilation and wars hundreds of years ago it is highley unlikely that your misunderstood quotation refers to modern day Lebanese. Please don't fabricate a religion you really don't know much about.
So has the many other tribes/people eg; (Jews which have mixed, and have genetic markers of Turks, Angloids and other peoples. These have been high in frequency. (In terms of Y-chromosome haplo-types) But, that doesn't mean that they've "dissapeared" just changed slightly. The people of Lebanon are still the descendents of the Canaanites. (And also, genetic testing of modern day Palestinians would identify them to have similar Markings.)

My point is that the specific mitzvot at hand deals with the genocide of modern day canaanites, that's hypocrisy considering he criticised Palestinians for a tiny minority having read "Mein Kampf"

BritneySpears

Banned
HSC

So you assert that Lebanese are Canaanites not Arabs? Thats new to me. :D

While jews actually keep their tradition, language and religion alive since almost 3000 years ago despite them being widely dispersed around the world, they always kept their unique identity and continually lived in Israel since Abraham and his sons, while your claim to Canaan ancestry have no base but some Y chromosome link? Which is as far fetch as similar claim of Aborigines having african ancestry some 50,000 years ago based on Y chromosome DNA of aboriginal africans. Like I said , its a rather desperate attempt I must say ;) Indians have simlar DNA as those of Europeans according to this article http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2001/05/010515080044.htm and so Indians are descendants of ancient Europeans ? ha ha

nathan71088

HSC

sam04u said:
So has the many other tribes/people eg; (Jews which have mixed, and have genetic markers of Turks, Angloids and other peoples. These have been high in frequency. (In terms of Y-chromosome haplo-types) But, that doesn't mean that they've "dissapeared" just changed slightly. The people of Lebanon are still the descendents of the Canaanites. (And also, genetic testing of modern day Palestinians would identify them to have similar Markings.)

My point is that the specific mitzvot at hand deals with the genocide of modern day canaanites, that's hypocrisy considering he criticised Palestinians for a tiny minority having read "Mein Kampf"
"My point is that the specific mitzvot at hand deals with the genocide of modern day canaanites, that's hypocrisy considering he criticised Palestinians for a tiny minority having read "Mein Kampf""

My point is a very simple one. I would never ever quote the tibetan Book Of The Dead based on an english reading of the text.
While I hear much about Islamic Jihad, nowhere would I state that it is the desire of ALL muslims to wipe out anything non-muslim.
I DO NOT know enough about these texts to create an argument based on these issues. "Mitzvot", "torah", these are but words to you. Do not perceive to understand these concepts because clearly you do not. You are trying to save an argument which clearly has no foundation. Stop and move on.

Atilla89

HSC

“no he said this -
"But go ahead, call the Israelis nazis. Just remember who is reading their literature."
so as to imply that anyone who reads "nazi literature" is somehow associated with Nazis”

No GowronX did not. GowronX just made a link that many Arabs in the Arab world read these texts; GowronX didn’t imply that people are Nazis just because they have read these texts. Too prove that sentence wrong again, many scholars, historians read these books and printings by Nazis in an effort to understand more about them for scholarly purposes.

To Sam04U, stay out of things you clearly have no idea about. If you actually understood the Torah you would be hailed as a genius, it is quite clear you are not and it is also clear that you have little idea of what the Torah is about. If you had actually read it, it states “do not murder”.

$hiftyIceQueen said:
whats these books got to do with the Israel and Palestine?

These books are being taught as fact to many people in the Arab countries, including the Gaza Strip, to deny that would be spreading a lie. It is quite clearly documented. They have everything to do with Israel and the Palestinian people because a new generation of Palestinians are being brought up to hate JEWS!

$hiftyIceQueen said:
People read books omg..nah you serious, how dare they! There are many different reason why people read books, and they may want to try to understand how others think etc.

You are right there are many different reasons why people read these books. As I have said earlier in this post, not everyone who reads Mein Kampf is a Nazi. However when people are being taught that these books present facts; that is where the problem lies.

$hiftyIceQueen said:
Both believe the land is theirs, and that its also stated in their religion.

Actually it isn’t. Jerusalem is not stated in the Koran however its is almost continually referenced to in the Torah.

$hiftyIceQueen said:
One side has the whole suicide bombings going for them, the other side go for as many people -theyre 'terrorists' tho- as they can

If that was the case do you think there would be any Palestinians left? Do you really think that if Israel wanted to wipe every Palestinian out, do you think the Palestinian people would be able to stop them, no! Clearly Israel shows a lot of restraint and does it’s best to kill only terrorists, while these same terrorists use human shields in order to make Israel look bad and to try and protect themselves.

$hiftyIceQueen said:
As for Hamas and fatah killing each other...well that has something to do with Palestine but not the Israel and Palestine war. If by them killing 50 peple its called terrorism, then the Israelis killing those Lebanese people last year was terrorism.

Are you being serious? Trying to wipe out a terrorist organisation is now terrorism? Then through that logic you think that Trying to take out the Taliban in Afghanistan is terrorism as well? Really either you should take a better look at the conflict or retract what you have said.

enwiabe

Banned
HSC

Dear Sam04u,

You are clearly anti-semitic. CLEARLY. We can beat around the bush, and we can be politically correct and say, "Ohhhh but you didn't overtly say that you're anti-semitic so I guess you're not."

Cut the crap. You are not fooling anybody. You have brought in our (Yes, our. I am a Jew and proud of it) sacred text which was written MULTIPLE millennia ago, to accuse the Jews of wanting to annihilate the Lebanese and Palestinians based ENTIRELY off of your limited understanding of the Torah teachings.

If you had even an *inkling* of insight into the affairs of Jews and Israelis, you would know that this is not the case. You are ignorant and foolish, and your hatred will only do you a disservice in life.

It will amuse you to know that one of the mitzvot entails the freeing of the mother-bird after taking her eggs. I got mine for today :D It was difficult hunting down the nest, and that bird got MIGHTY ANGRY at me, but I still gots me my eggs and freed her like a good little jew boy. I do all 613 mitzvot each day. Just watch me go and smite 'the seed of Alamek', like my Torah tells me to! Brb, I'm off to go shoot me some lebanese!

Is that what you wanted to hear? You derelict moron.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

Atilla89 said:
Actually it isn’t. Jerusalem is not stated in the Koran however its is almost
since when isnt jerusalem mentioned in the Koran!!
Do you have a source?? Or did you make that up, like the other things you made up??

Atilla89

HSC

MaNiElla said:
since when isnt jerusalem mentioned in the Koran!!
Do you have a source?? Or did you make that up, like the other things you made up??
I am telling you it isn't. Go read the Koran, that's my source. I was just reminding people that the holy land was never intended for Muslims in a religious sense (Saudi Arabia is that country) although I do acknowledge that they hold some link to the land through the alledged dream that he had (I am not disputing that at all). On the other hand, Jews have a clear link to the land as evidenced by the Torah, daily prayers and continous precense therer. But enough of religion. Let's get back to the debate at hand.

Last edited:
HSC

Atilla89 said:
Actually it isn’t. Jerusalem is not stated in the Koran however its is almost continually referenced to in the Torah.

You serious? You have no idea what you are talking about. Israel has been mentioned more than once, maybe you should go read the Quran then talk.

If that was the case do you think there would be any Palestinians left? Do you really think that if Israel wanted to wipe every Palestinian out, do you think the Palestinian people would be able to stop them, no! Clearly Israel shows a lot of restraint and does it’s best to kill only terrorists, while these same terrorists use human shields in order to make Israel look bad and to try and protect themselves.
What?!

they aim at civilians, they kill innocent people and you're telling me they aim at terrorists.

Examples: in Lebanon the Israeli soldiers killed 800+ civilians, and sometime at the end of last year two women were killed because the Israeli soldiers thought there was a terrorist in a mosque. If they were trying to kill terrorists instead of civilians, why dont they aim and work out a plan since they obviously have better bombs etc

Are you being serious? Trying to wipe out a terrorist organisation is now terrorism? Then through that logic you think that Trying to take out the Taliban in Afghanistan is terrorism as well? Really either you should take a better look at the conflict or retract what you have said.
Ok let me explain easier since you ddont seem to understand

1-in Lebanon the Israeli soldiers killed more than 1000 people, 300+ were children, and it was known that children were in the area and that there was no Hezballah soldier in the area, but the place was still bombed [if you want evidence go through the Israel/Lebanon thread that was around last year]

2-over 1000 people have been kidnapped from Palestine, jordon, Lebanon etc all who were 'terrorists'... what happened to them? no trial no nothing, nobody knows anything about them!

3- some of the people kidnapped [as someone else mentioned] were under 18

4- the Israeli soldiers shot at a reporter, and got the camera man last year coz they were in Israel [this was during the Israel/Lebanon war]

The palestinians ... let me see

1-suicide bombings, which kill a max of 5 per bomb

2-what else is there?

Just because Aus, US, Israel and whoever else says that these people are terrorist doesnt mean they are.

I dont see how the Taliban is compared to these people.

Last edited:

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC

They just recycle the same argument don't they?

Dear Sam04u,

You are clearly anti-semitic.
I am not Anti-Semitic, it would be impossible for me to be Anti-Semitic, because I'm probably more semitic than any of you.

sacred text which was written MULTIPLE millennia ago, to accuse the Jews of wanting to annihilate the Lebanese and Palestinians based ENTIRELY off of your limited understanding of the Torah teachings
Are you trying to say that the Torah isn't sacred to me? It's written clear as day, in the Torah what part did I misunderstand?

596 - Destroy the seven Canaanite nations.
597 - Not to let any of them remain alive.

But look, lets not take this out of hand. I used it as an example of why reading a book like mein kampf would not necessarily mean they wanted the genocide of the Jewish people. It's ridiculous and you know that. (unless you're a brain-washed moron.) Most of the Palestinians just want their homes back.

Anyways, his argument was "They're brain-washed because a tiny minority supposedly have read mein kampf" when infact, almost 4-5 million jewish Israeli people and even non-jewish Israelis have read the Torah. Does that mean they want to kill all the Lebanese people? The simple answer is no. That's why, he should have used another argument than that weak one.

Is that what you wanted to hear?
No. I want to hear when it's announced that the Palestinian people are allowed to go back home in safety. (With the right to self-determination and a link to every part of their country.)

What?!

they aim at civilians, they kill innocent people and you're telling me they aim at terrorists.
Oh shut up, you ignorant people. They don't attack only terrorists, that's why they use weapons of depleted uranium and attack civilian populations. (In the Israeli attack on Lebanon, they bombed even the northern most cities of Lebanon. Which are heavily populated, in the hopes of increasing maximum fatalities.) Nobody was firing missiles from Tripoli, yet it was still bombed over 20 times by the Israeli army. How about the buildings that were filled with women and children? or the UNIFIL building?

The civilian victims of Israel are not terrorists, the Israeli army are the terrorists. (Because a terrorist attack is literally when an army/militia targets civilians to get a military/tactical advantage over another group or people.) Which is what Israel has been doing for the last 50 years.

Last edited:

BritneySpears

Banned
HSC

sam04u said:
They just recycle the same argument don't they?

I am not Anti-Semitic, it would be impossible for me to be Anti-Semitic, because I'm probably more semitic than any of you.
yeah we knew that you are ashamed of your arab roots and claimed to be Cannanites by pathetically trying to link Y chromosome somewhere from ancient cannanites and then semite, wanting to be like jews. we knew that well. You are an arab, accept it and swallow it. Semites are descendants of Shem the son of Noah hence the term semitic, the descendants of Ham, ancient Cannaanites were not semitic neither you are canaanites nor semitic but an arab.

Oh shut up, you ignorant people. They don't attack only terrorists, that's why they use weapons of depleted uranium and attack civilian populations. (In the Israeli attack on Lebanon, they bombed even the northern most cities of Lebanon. Which are heavily populated, in the hopes of increasing maximum fatalities.) Nobody was firing missiles from Tripoli, yet it was still bombed over 20 times by the Israeli army. How about the buildings that were filled with women and children? or the UNIFIL building?
Israel attacked Civilians because coward terrorists are hiding behind them just like Palestinian terrorists who hide behind civilians right now in Lebanon. Lebanese Army did exactly the same thing killing more than 20 palestinians inside the refugee camp this week alone. If you are sooo sympathetic about palestinian cause you should ask Lebanese Army to stop shelling Palestinian refugee camp. Actually you do not care.

Like SBS news report said the previous night, you arab people simply use Palestinians as a scapegoat to foster violence and hatred against Israel. You do not sympathise with them, you treat them like slaves in Lebanon. The biggest abuser of human rights of palestinians are arabs themselves.

You banished them in refugee camp and you prohibited them from all kinds of White Collar work. You banned them from attending university, you banned them from becoming Doctors, Nurse or any decent profession. The only work they are allowed to in Lebanon is daily labourer, toilet cleaner, janitor, builder and of course as terrorists. Of course thats how a lebanese government treat it so called arab brother. Even Palestinians in East jerusalem, who are not israeli citizens have almost all the rights and benefit as those of israeli citizens, they have access to the best health care in the middle east, education, security and job, they are not forced to wear Burka and they are not beheaded for kissing in public.

The civilian victims of Israel are not terrorists, the Israeli army are the terrorists. (Because a terrorist attack is literally when an army/militia targets civilians to get a military/tactical advantage over another group or people.) Which is what Israel has been doing for the last 50 years.
No one said civilian victims are terrorists. terrorists are terrorists such as Hamas and islamic Jihad, The australian Attorney General said so. he did not said Israeli Soldiers are terrorists and that is the law of this land accept it.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC

yeah we knew that you are ashamed of your arab roots and claimed to be Cannanites by pathetically trying to link Y chromosome somewhere from ancient cannanites and then semite, wanting to be like jews.
Ad hominem much?
When did I say I was ashamed to be Muslim or speak Arabic? The fact of the matter still remains, I'm about as semitic as your modern day Jew (biologically and historically speaking.) So your point of me being anti-semetic is redundant and inapplicable to me. I didn't do the genetic tests, it was recently done by National Geographic, and they linked modern day Lebanese people with the ancient Phonecians (Canaanites).

We knew that well. You are an arab, accept it and swallow it. Semites are descendants of Shem the son of Noah hence the term semitic
Why do you continue to make yourself look like a moron? An Arab by definition is a semitic person.
Wikipedia said:
An Arab (Arabic: عرب ) is any member of the Semitic group of people
Princeton said:
Arab: a member of a Semitic people originally from the Arabian peninsula and surrounding territories who speaks Arabic and who inhabits much of the Middle East and northern Africa
As you can clearly see. An "Arab" is a semite.

The descendants of Ham, ancient Cannaanites were not semitic neither you are canaanites nor semitic but an arab.
Again, completely redundant. Did you go to school?

Israel attacked Civilians because coward terrorists are hiding behind them
Where do you come up with this propoganda? Do you actually believe what the zionist propogandaists continually spread?
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8a/Locations_bombed_Aug13_no_fact_box.jpg <--- Read That Chart

The city of Tripoli, El Hermel (northern cities) are not occupied by the Shia group Hezbollah. Explain to me why ten or more bombs were dropped on those cities. Rockets were not being fired/transported from those areas. People in that part of the country did not participate in the wars. Infact, all the Israeli army did in that war was incite more violence and hatred through terrorist attacks.

Lebanese Army to stop shelling Palestinian refugee camp. Actually you do not care.
They're attacking a terrorist group, isn't that what the Israeli army constantly talks about? Just remember why the Palestinian people are in Lebanon in the first place. It's because the European Jews stole their land, and made them refugees all over the middle east. Lebanon already secures and provides for 12 other refugee camps that it supports and recognises. Something the Jewish people of Israel have never done. Infact, the people whose land the Israelis stole are not even allowed to go into Israel, are you saying they're treated better? They're locked in a pressure cooker, humiliated. Ofcourse they would turn radical, isn't that what zionism was all about? Before the first Aleyah?

Like SBS news report said the previous night, you arab people simply use Palestinians as a scapegoat to foster violence and hatred against Israel.
You are a moron. That's like the bush government saying "They're attacking us because they hate our freedom." anybody can see through that lie, and if you're trying to convince me of that obvious stupidity, then your out of your league, I can see through that easily.

Let me remind you of something. It is a human right to defend your land when somebody has invaded it. The European Jews with the help of the British have conquered the Palestinian peoples land. They have no where to go, they're stuck as refugees all over the Middle East. Lebanon's failing economy already has problems sustaining itself, let alone being able to cope with hundreds and thousands of refugees. Whereas, Lebanon did nothing to the Palestinian people, the Palestinian people did nothing to deserve the loss of their land.

If you're going to say "they gave their right to the land for the 6-day war", you're completely wrong. Anybody has an inalienable right to defend their land when it is being invaded. The Israeli country exists only by displacing millions of Palestinians who did nothing wrong.

You don't care of their suffering. They suffer like you wouldn't believe. Ramsey Clark (former U.S attorney general) states that they are the most terrorised people on earth. Something which many people agree with.

Last edited:

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

nathan71088 said:
"Palestinian books are seen to be free of incitement (http://www.pcdc.edu.ps/sharon_flimsy_excuses.htm)" I have a feeling Mickey Mouse disagrees with you...

Israel does not cultivate a culture of hatred for Palestinians. In a PURELY ethical sense it is not right to single out any cultural group, religion or race...but we do not live in a purely ethical world...I think there would be major social problems if the world did run purely on ethics. It is my opinion that if Israeli books have these messages, while it can be seen from a purely ethical sense (ignoring the contextual relationship between Israelis and Palestinians) that these books create a negatyive image of Palestinians, at the same time they create awareness about contextual issues. Although these statements are genralisations, it does speak truth about a fluctuating minority in Palestine. Disagree with me if you like, we can all cover our eyes if we want.
Yes i disagree with you. You can keep covering your dam eyes, for all i care, at least mine are wide open and ready to catch the dirty acts of israel.

BritneySpears

Banned
HSC

sam04u said:
Ad hominem much?
When did I say I was ashamed to be Muslim or speak Arabic? The fact of the matter still remains, I'm about as semitic as your modern day Jew (biologically and historically speaking.) So your point of me being anti-semetic is redundant and inapplicable to me. I didn't do the genetic tests, it was recently done by National Geographic, and they linked modern day Lebanese people with the ancient Phonecians (Canaanites).

Why do you continue to make yourself look like a moron? An Arab by definition is a semitic person.
As you can clearly see. An "Arab" is a semite.
Exactly you are flip flopping around trying to claim ethnicity that you are not. Firstly, you said you are cannaanites who are according to the bible descendants of Ham, the other son of Noah and his other sons are Shem and Japhet. ONLY the descendants of SHEM are called semitic.
Secondly, Arabs are not Canaanites and cannannites do not spread across the middle east from Morocco to yemen. Only Arabs does.

Third Arabs are considered to be the descendants of the unwanted son of Abraham, Ishmael. His son with his slave servant. In that case, yes arabs can be included in semitic, however semitic refers to jews in wider use not arabs. In Europe anti-semitic solely refers to jewish not arabs because arabs did not live in Europe as long as jews and have no history there and are irrelevant in european context in the usage of the term semitic. But as you want to be semitic ands closer to jews so bad Pick your choice, Arabs and Cannanites are from entirely different background.

Yes Genetic tests linked Aboriginals with africans, North Indians and Persians with Europeans. Ever heard Indians or Persians claiming we are descendants of germanic and therefore germany or england is their country eh?

Where do you come up with this propoganda? Do you actually believe what the zionist propogandaists continually spread?
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8a/Locations_bombed_Aug13_no_fact_box.jpg <--- Read That Chart

The city of Tripoli, El Hermel (northern cities) are not occupied by the Shia group Hezbollah. Explain to me why ten or more bombs were dropped on those cities. Rockets were not being fired/transported from those areas. People in that part of the country did not participate in the wars. Infact, all the Israeli army did in that war was incite more violence and hatred through terrorist attacks.
Lebanese Army collaborated with hizbollah during the war and all lebanese army installation are legitimate targets according to israel., including radar stations in tripoli and the airport used to smuggle weapons from Syria. Besides the eastern city of Balbek was hizbollah stronghold.

They're attacking a terrorist group, isn't that what the Israeli army constantly talks about? Just remember why the Palestinian people are in Lebanon in the first place. It's because the European Jews stole their land, and made them refugees all over the middle east. Lebanon already secures and provides for 12 other refugee camps that it supports and recognises. Something the Jewish people of Israel have never done. Infact, the people whose land the Israelis stole are not even allowed to go into Israel, are you saying they're treated better? They're locked in a pressure cooker, humiliated. Ofcourse they would turn radical, isn't that what zionism was all about? Before the first Aleyah?
No palestinians are in Lebanon because you arabs people use them as a pawn and scapegoat to propagate hatred against Israel. They would not be in Lebanon unless you lebs, syrian and egyptian had not declared war on Israel from the very first day of its independence. You declared war on the pretext of trying to help Palestinians, you lose, and you have to look after the refugees you created. As wisdom says "You reap what you sow".

Palestinians in refugge camps in west bank and Gaza are billion times better off than those inside Lebanon. In lebanon the face discrimination only comparable to Apartheid era in South Africa and Slavery in America.

Why do you lebs ban palestinians from becoming Doctors?
Why do you lebs ban Palestinians from becoming teacher?
Why do you lebs ban palestinians from accessing state health care?
Why do you lebs refused Palestinians ctizenship?
Why do you lebs treat palestinians as criminals and slaves?
Why do you lebs banned palestinians from attending higher education?
Why do you lebs banned palestinians from getting a job in government?

I bet you know the answer for those. Since you cared so much for them.

You are a moron. That's like the bush government saying "They're attacking us because they hate our freedom." anybody can see through that lie, and if you're trying to convince me of that obvious stupidity, then your out of your league, I can see through that easily.

Let me remind you of something. It is a human right to defend your land when somebody has invaded it. The European Jews with the help of the British have conquered the Palestinian peoples land. They have no where to go, they're stuck as refugees all over the Middle East. Lebanon's failing economy already has problems sustaining itself, let alone being able to cope with hundreds and thousands of refugees. Whereas, Lebanon did nothing to the Palestinian people, the Palestinian people did nothing to deserve the loss of their land.

If you're going to say "they gave their right to the land for the 6-day war", you're completely wrong. Anybody has an inalienable right to defend their land when it is being invaded. The Israeli country exists only by displacing millions of Palestinians who did nothing wrong.
They are displaced because you lebs and syrian use them as pawn to fight against Israel. They would still be there inside Israel today unless you lebs declared war on Israel and start fighting between israelis and arabs on the day Israel gained independence and again in 1956 and 1967. Its your fault. palestinians paid the price for your greed and interference and you also paid the price since you have to keep them as refugees.

You don't care of their suffering. They suffer like you wouldn't believe. Ramsey Clark (former U.S attorney general) states that they are the most terrorised people on earth. Something which many people agree with.
Neither you. You only pretend you care because of your hatred against Israel. If you really care you will not be treating palestinians as slaves in lebanon as I mentioned before. You have no interest in giving them proper care, the only interest you have in them is to use them as a front and violence against Israelis. SBS news said so. :D

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC

enwiabe said:
Dear Sam04u,

You are clearly anti-semitic. CLEARLY. We can beat around the bush, and we can be politically correct and say, "Ohhhh but you didn't overtly say that you're anti-semitic so I guess you're not."

Cut the crap. You are not fooling anybody. You have brought in our (Yes, our. I am a Jew and proud of it) sacred text which was written MULTIPLE millennia ago, to accuse the Jews of wanting to annihilate the Lebanese and Palestinians based ENTIRELY off of your limited understanding of the Torah teachings.

If you had even an *inkling* of insight into the affairs of Jews and Israelis, you would know that this is not the case. You are ignorant and foolish, and your hatred will only do you a disservice in life.

It will amuse you to know that one of the mitzvot entails the freeing of the mother-bird after taking her eggs. I got mine for today :D It was difficult hunting down the nest, and that bird got MIGHTY ANGRY at me, but I still gots me my eggs and freed her like a good little jew boy. I do all 613 mitzvot each day. Just watch me go and smite 'the seed of Alamek', like my Torah tells me to! Brb, I'm off to go shoot me some lebanese!

Is that what you wanted to hear? You derelict moron.
Not neccesarily true. He's anti zionist, but not anti-semitic. He hasn't got anything against the Jewish people, religion and culture, but has something against Israel. You can't put the two and two together.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC

BritneySpears said:
Exactly you are flip flopping around trying to claim ethnicity that you are not. Firstly, you said you are cannaanites who are according to the bible descendants of Ham, the other son of Noah and his other sons are Shem and Japhet. ONLY the descendants of SHEM are called semitic.
Secondly, Arabs are not Canaanites and cannannites do not spread across the middle east from Morocco to yemen. Only Arabs does.
How am I flip flopping around? You're the one who identified me as an Arab, claiming that I couldn't be a semite, and in doing so you made yourself look like a fool. Now, you're doing it again, without knowing my genetic lineage. In genetic terms I am considered to be both. I suppose I can share with you a little about my family history, just to prove that I am both semitic and canaanite, and thus you can no longer call me an Anti-Semite. But, let me just remind you exactly what I said, because you're taking things way out of context. What I said was "Aren't the people of Lebanon Canaanites? Yes they are." I didn't say I was a Canaanite (it's a split faction where the majority in Lebanon the Shia and the Maronite Christians which make up for 60% of the Lebanese population. Were most likely to have the genetic marker of the Canaanite/Phoenician ancestors.)

Regardless, the Point you're continually trying to deflect is this one. How can you criticise the entire Palestinian people because a small minority of them have read "mein kampf"? Especially when the huge majority of the Israeli's read the torah daily. Which asks for the genocide of the Lebanese people.

Now you wanted to ask how it was possible to be both? It's simple. My grandmother from my fathers side was Syrian. (As you know sex-linked inheritance would mean that I would now be considered Semitic.) And my mothers side is completely Lebanese. (Never migrated, and have lived in the same towns for centuries.)
But that is completely redundant and irrelevant.

In that case, yes arabs can be included in semitic, however semitic refers to jews in wider use not arabs.
A few posts ago you ruled out any possibility of "Arabs" being semitic. Infact I think you completely seperated the two as not even being linked. This shows that you need to research this situation more.

In Europe anti-semitic solely refers to jewish not arabs because arabs did not live in Europe
Arabs had no reason to live in Europe. Last I checked we're not in Europe now we live in a country called Australia. The point is that I was called Anti-Semitic which has now been proven redundant. I've already shown that I am not, and can not be Anti-Semitic.

as long as jews and have no history there and are irrelevant in european context in the usage of the term semitic.
We're not in Europe you moron. I was called an Anti-Semite in Australia by and Australian. (For opposing the Inhumane treatment of the Palestinians by Israel.)

But as you want to be semitic ands closer to jews so bad Pick your choice, Arabs and Cannanites are from entirely different background.
Oh, you don't say. (He must have done some research.)

Yes Genetic tests linked Aboriginals with africans, North Indians and Persians with Europeans. Ever heard Indians or Persians claiming we are descendants of germanic and therefore germany or england is their country eh?
Are you a complete moron? Modern day Iranians DO claim that they are Persians. Because they have not left their lands and have a strong genetic link. It's the exact same case with Lebanon. The country and people are descendants of the Canaanites. (It's indisputable. DNA tests have corroborated this.)

No palestinians are in Lebanon because you arabs people use them as a pawn and scapegoat to propagate hatred against Israel.
The statement you have made is perhaps the most imbecilic I have heard in my entire life. The Palestinian people would not have been scattered throughout the Middle-East if their land wasn't occupied by Israel. The people of the Middle-East had no reason to hate Israel, and have no obligation to give all the Palestinians residency into their countries. (Since the Middle-East doesn't occupy their country. The Israelis do.)

They would not be in Lebanon unless you lebs, syrian and egyptian had not declared war on Israel
They were seperated from their lands (which should never have happened.) They had an inalienable right to fight for their country, and the middle eastern countries were only defending an illogical and unlawful decision. Explain why European Jews have a right to displace an entire nation, to form their own.

Now on the treatment of Palestinians, well lets get some facts. Approximately 400,000 Palestinians live in Lebanon. As civilians of Lebanon they would receive notably less aid by U.N and would cause an even tighter strain on the economy. However, you are fundamentally wrong. Only the Palestinians which chose to settle in those camps have not integrated into Lebanese society. The other refugees make up a significant part of Lebanon and are regular citizens

You are completely deflecting the Issue. Why are they there? Why are European Jews in their homes?

And the other issue. How can you criticise 5,000,000 Palestinians who were displaced and scattered throughout the middle east? (Because a small minority of them have read mein kampf.) When the majority of Israelis read the Torah. Which asks for the genocide of the Canaanites (Which would be almost genetically indifferentiable from modern day Lebanese people.)

That's hyposcisy!

Last edited:

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC

S1M0 said:
Not neccesarily true. He's anti zionist, but not anti-semitic. He hasn't got anything against the Jewish people, religion and culture, but has something against Israel. You can't put the two and two together.
Exactly. How can I be considered anti-semitic, when I am semitic? (You know me too well.) I have no hatred, or ill-will to the Jewish people. Only to the zionists who think it's logical to displace 5 000,000 people and scatter them throughout the middle-east. (Sometimes in countries where they are the religious minority.) Just so they can have their own state.

But even then I'm not against all zionists either. Because I could be considered a zionist myself. I do believe that the Jews should have their own state too. But not at the expense of displacing millions of Palestinians and making them refugees while they occupy their land. (And then harshly oppressing them and denying them entry into their land.)

That's hypocritical and illogical.

Last edited:

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

Just to set the "anti-semitic" labelling part straight, no one here is against the jews. Against israel, well yes, maybe, but not the jews as a whole.

I actually read that many jews don’t support Israel as well, they even say that israel shouldnt exist. They say that because they (jews) claim that they are currently in exile, and that the messiah will be the one to take them to their homeland. They also believe that if they had a homeland without their messiah, there will be bloodshed and havoc worldwide.

Source: http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/about/mission.cfm

Scripts from torah that saying jews should wait for the messiah to take them to their homeland:
http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/scriptures/index.cfm

although this particular verse creeped the hell out of me:

"for the day when I will arise to plunder [them]. For My judgment will be to assemble nations, to gather kingdoms, to pour My fury upon them, all My burning wrath; for with the fire of My jealousy the entire earth will be consumed. For then I will change the nations [to speak] a pure language, so that they all will proclaim the Name of Hashem; to worship Him with a united resolve."

There are also huge numbers of rabbis and sages who are against Israel.

According to Rabbi Alter attested:

“it is the accursed Zionists who caused them (arabs) to hate us. The Zionists dare to use their power to expel the Arabs, and even today in Lebanon, they kill and butcher the Arabs; they wipe out whole villages with the airplanes they get from the United States."

(http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/rabbi_quotes/kaplan.cfm)

This is also straight from the mouth of another jewish rabbi:

"The eternal blessed be He, has decreed that we accept the exile with humble gratitude until the time comes, or until we merit His pardon through repentance if we seek to end the exile with force, G-d will catch us, as our sages have forewarned, and our sentence becomes longer and more difficult"

(http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/rabbi_quotes/weissmandl.cfm)

Rabbi Mordechai Gifter also said:

"Such a state the Torah does want, and then the complete hatred of the Jews will go away. It will be as the prophet says - "and all the nations will flow unto you" - but till then, we are not allowed a state. The Torah does not want it. It is contrary to the Torah and contrary to our faith."

(http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/rabbi_quotes/gifter.cfm)

Anyway here is a list of all those Rabbis, I advice you guys to read what they have to say. They all have logical and interesting stuff to talk about, and im saying REALLY interesting…

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/rabbi_quotes/index.cfm

BritneySpears

Banned
HSC

sam04u said:
How am I flip flopping around? You're the one who identified me as an Arab, claiming that I couldn't be a semite, and in doing so you made yourself look like a fool. Now, you're doing it again, without knowing my genetic lineage. In genetic terms I am considered to be both. I suppose I can share with you a little about my family history, just to prove that I am both semitic and canaanite, and thus you can no longer call me an Anti-Semite. But, let me just remind you exactly what I said, because you're taking things way out of context. What I said was "Aren't the people of Lebanon Canaanites? Yes they are." I didn't say I was a Canaanite (it's a split faction where the majority in Lebanon the Shia and the Maronite Christians which make up for 60% of the Lebanese population. Were most likely to have the genetic marker of the Canaanite/Phoenician ancestors.)
You are the fool calling Canaanites as semite while there are clear and precise written evidence that they were descendants of HAM not SHEM. There is no historical/tradition/tangible evidence linking modernday arab lebanese with ancient canaanites 2000-3000 years ago. Like I said before it is as doubtful as Indians claiming germanic ancestry based on Y chromosome. Anti-Semitism solely refers to jews NOT ARABS. do not include yourself to what you are not. Never at anyone time Arabs included in Anti-Semitism. Anti-Semitism in australia, Europe, America or middle east solely refers to to jews. And yes you are anti-semitic and try to justify your hatred against jews on your arab roots, claiming you are semitic therefore you can't be anti-semitic.

Regardless, the Point you're continually trying to deflect is this one. How can you criticise the entire Palestinian people because a small minority of them have read "mein kampf"? Especially when the huge majority of the Israeli's read the torah daily. Which asks for the genocide of the Lebanese people.
Can you give me a verse in Torah which calls for genocide of Lebanese? Did not your Quran calls for killings of non muslims?
Now you wanted to ask how it was possible to be both? It's simple. My grandmother from my fathers side was Syrian. (As you know sex-linked inheritance would mean that I would now be considered Semitic.) And my mothers side is completely Lebanese. (Never migrated, and have lived in the same towns for centuries.)
But that is completely redundant and irrelevant.
I have no interest in your ancestry you are an arab, period. Accept it and swallow it.

A few posts ago you ruled out any possibility of "Arabs" being semitic. Infact I think you completely seperated the two as not even being linked. This shows that you need to research this situation more.

Arabs had no reason to live in Europe. Last I checked we're not in Europe now we live in a country called Australia. The point is that I was called Anti-Semitic which has now been proven redundant. I've already shown that I am not, and can not be Anti-Semitic.

We're not in Europe you moron. I was called an Anti-Semite in Australia by and Australian. (For opposing the Inhumane treatment of the Palestinians by Israel.)
For the usage of Anti-Semitism, arabs wre never targets in anti-semitism, because you always tried to include yourself as a target of Anti-semitism while you clearly are not. Thats what I am talking about. Can you tell me a single instance in which Arabs are target of Anti-semitism? Is hate against arabs called anti-semitism in anywhere in the world including australia ? the answer is NO. In Australia when the prime minister talks about anti-semitism he refers to jews, not arabs. When WE talk about anti-semitism we refers to jews. When Academics talk about anti-semitism, they talk about jews not arabs. Arabs in most cases are the perpetrators of anti-semitism in the middle east, australia, americas and Europe. They do not targets arabs, they target jews. When out going french president Jaques Chirac ask for a fight against anti-semitism, he talks about jews not arabs, arabs are sperately included in religious bigotry.

Are you a complete moron? Modern day Iranians DO claim that they are Persians. Because they have not left their lands and have a strong genetic link. It's the exact same case with Lebanon. The country and people are descendants of the Canaanites. (It's indisputable. DNA tests have corroborated this.)
Exactly DNA tests shows links between Persians/Iranians/Afghans/Pakistanis/Indians to those of europeans. Any claim of such ancestry is far fetch and dubious despite the possibility. Your claim of Canaanites ancestry is not backed up anything except the same doubtful study of DNA link, you do not speak canaanites, you do not have the same culture, you have no traceable link to ancient canaanites except your arab ancestors swamped lebanon during 700 AD replacing greeks, jews, romans etc.

The statement you have made is perhaps the most imbecilic I have heard in my entire life. The Palestinian people would not have been scattered throughout the Middle-East if their land wasn't occupied by Israel. The people of the Middle-East had no reason to hate Israel, and have no obligation to give all the Palestinians residency into their countries. (Since the Middle-East doesn't occupy their country. The Israelis do.)
Jews would not have scattered throughout the world if you arabs did not invade israel, lebanon, egypt etc. if you like going backwards on the blame game why don't you arabs just stay in arabia? why do you swamp egypt, israel, lebanon, Syria in the first place? Yes you people have no reason to hate Israel except you are born and filled with hate, that is your problem.

They were seperated from their lands (which should never have happened.) They had an inalienable right to fight for their country, and the middle eastern countries were only defending an illogical and unlawful decision. Explain why European Jews have a right to displace an entire nation, to form their own.
You lebs, Syrians and egyptians seperated them, not by jews. jews are more than happy to live with them, as they had been doing it for centuries. Why did Lebanon, Syria and Egypt declared war on Israel on behalf of Palestinian? You created the problem in the first place and that is your responsibility to solve it. You created palestinian refugees unnecessarily by declaring war against Israel more than 5 times in which you all lost.

Now on the treatment of Palestinians, well lets get some facts. Approximately 400,000 Palestinians live in Lebanon. As civilians of Lebanon they would receive notably less aid by U.N and would cause an even tighter strain on the economy. However, you are fundamentally wrong. Only the Palestinians which chose to settle in those camps have not integrated into Lebanese society. The other refugees make up a significant part of Lebanon and are regular citizens
So you refused them citizenship so you can suck off more aid from UN, EU and USA on behalf of Palestinian? That is the lamest excuse I have ever heard. Palestinians who choose to leave Israel successfully integrated in Jordan forming almost half the population, and they have citizenship and Jordan have very successful economy. That alone trash your economic excuse to the bottom of the bin.

The reason is you lebs are racist towards Palestinians and the only thing you want of them is to use them as an excuse to encourage violence against Israel, and to wipe your ass, to clean your toilet, to work in your field, to build your roads, to work as garbage collectors, as taxi driver, truck handyman, and all the menial jobs that you lebs do not wants. They did not choose to live in refugee camps you banished them, you prohibited them from getting accommodation and jobs effectively making them chronically poor, illiterate, desperate and then blame all their problems on Israel trying to provoke and turn them into suicde bombers and terrorists. That is a very humane tratment of your arabs brother.

You are completely deflecting the Issue. Why are they there? Why are European Jews in their homes?
This is like asking why are muslims in lebanon since lebanon was created for christians/french communities and other religious minority communities in the middle east by the french.

And the other issue. How can you criticise 5,000,000 Palestinians who were displaced and scattered throughout the middle east? (Because a small minority of them have read mein kampf.) When the majority of Israelis read the Torah. Which asks for the genocide of the Canaanites (Which would be almost genetically indifferentiable from modern day Lebanese people.)

That's hyposcisy!
Palestinians were displaced because they read mein kampf? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Is that the reason according to arab historians?

X

xeuyrawp

BritneySpears said:
Exactly DNA tests shows links between Persians/Iranians/Afghans/Pakistanis/Indians to those of europeans. Any claim of such ancestry is far fetch and dubious despite the possibility. Your claim of Canaanites ancestry is not backed up anything except the same doubtful study of DNA link, you do not speak canaanites, you do not have the same culture, you have no traceable link to ancient canaanites except your arab ancestors swamped lebanon during 700 AD replacing greeks, jews, romans etc.
Ironically, you could say that modern Lebanese people do speak 'canaanites' -- they speak Arabic, which is part of the same language family as the Semitic Canaanite languages; Phoenician-Punic, Ammon-Moa-Edomite, etc. But then again, so is Hebrew, so I don't see how that's an argument.

That being said, you're both pretty moronic with your arguments: If I became fluent in an Eskimo language, that wouldn't give me make me an Eskimo and give me any right to the land, would it?

If you're interested in genetics, maybe read Cavalli-Sforza's History and Geography of Human Genes, which has a massive part on this issue.

BritneySpears

Banned
HSC

PwarYuex said:
Ironically, you could say that modern Lebanese people do speak 'canaanites' -- they speak Arabic, which is part of the same language family as the Semitic Canaanite languages; Phoenician-Punic, Ammon-Moa-Edomite, etc. But then again, so is Hebrew, so I don't see how that's an argument.

That being said, you're both pretty moronic with your arguments: If I became fluent in an Eskimo language, that wouldn't give me make me an Eskimo and give me any right to the land, would it?

If you're interested in genetics, maybe read Cavalli-Sforza's History and Geography of Human Genes, which has a massive part on this issue.
No you are wrong. Arabic is NOT semitic Canaanite language sub group.

Canaanite subgroup includes (according to wikipedia)Arabic belongs to a seperate category under Central Semitic. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Semitic

Phoenicians who established ancient civlization in Lebanon do not speak Arabic, they speak phoenician which is under Canaaanite as Hebrew. Lebanese speak Arabic. Not any of Canaanite language I listed above.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)