• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

I Hate Uws (1 Viewer)

peepee

loser.
HSC
yes that is correct.
i finally was able to log into platformweb after a week of 'unenrolled' status.
and then i discovered that i was only enrolled for 3 units in Autumn and 3 units in Spring
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE OTHER TWO UNITS???
so i called them up and they made me drive all the way out to campbelltown to ADD the two missing units
which means that i will be screwed for tutorial registration since one of my Autumn units haven't been enrolled yet
and my enrolment is TOMORROW at 2pm
:chainsaw:
DIE.
thank you very much UWS!!!!!

zzangelzz

Queen of the Damned
HSC
You just have to ring up the unit co-ordinator - their phone number is on the site - just search 4 the unit on unit search and the name and contact details of the co-ordinator will come up. If you ring em they should help you out

unit search = http://handbook.uws.edu.au/hbook/UNIT_SEARCH.ASP

peepee

loser.
HSC
thank you zzangelzz!!!!!
well i'll have to call tomorrow morning..... omg it's all so last minute abuifasubknawfbkjgsa madness!!!!!
UWS = DEATH :chainsaw:

adamj

Gee, every other uni student from other unis loves UWS's enrolling and registration system - plus our student cards are like credit card quality - not that cheap laminate stuff.

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
Yeah i know, i've seen the USYD cards and they're cheapy laminated stuff, and you had to bring your own photo - a guy i know had stuck on his signature. Talk about cheapy.

peepee

loser.
HSC
omggg they piss me off.

when i went in yesterday i had this big complaining rant saying that i don't understand why this has happened if they say they haven't had this problem before, and now i'm gonna be disadvantaged when i pick my tutorial times

and the stupid woman just sat there with a blank look on her face; she didn't even say anything.

so poo on her. :chainsaw:

i need to chill out.

anyway i called the tutorial reg info line (since unit coordinator wasn't in), they told me to call some lady who's in charge of the school if Science, Food & Hort if i miss out because apparantly they reserve spots for people who have problems registering or have disabilities etc.

so hopefully they it all gets sorted out :mad:

peepee

loser.
HSC
OMG! a miracle has just occured!!!! UWS enrolled me in my unit in a record.....wait for it...... 20 hours!!!!! *gasp*
hurray! i am all enrolled and ready for tutorial registration in an hour and a half :)
but i still hate uws. lol
all that stress :chainsaw:

peepee

loser.
HSC
natstar that sucks...
well it looks like UWS is screwing a lot of people up, a lot of people are having problems which is SUCKY
so i still hate UWS
:chainsaw:

klh

HSC
it was funny....the first day, monday being my tut red day as well as tuesday, the first day was soooo slow right and tuesday was much faster and i found out why.....
they didnt upload the tut_reg FAQ page to have more people allowed to get on to tut reg.

now, logically thinking, shouldnt they know the numbers going into courses, therefore shouldnt they just have done that in the first place to let more people in than making us all wait at least 2 hours or even more!!!!

thats y i am with the UWS hate club....although i am sorta happy they admitted me into uni so im gratefull for that....uhhhhhhhh...i dunno now....

anyway...they should have both methods of reistereing, one for people who are enrolled properly and a backup plan for others who have their forms not processed becasue of the slow process.

grrrrrrrrrr

peepee

loser.
HSC
*nods*
i agree klh
but they seem to think that this is the most efficient way but yeh....what ever they reckon lol
yes i'm grateful they let my sorry, directionless soul into their uni but i still hate them :)

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
UWS is a pretty good uni. its my 3rd year this year and i hv no major complaints yet. had some minor ones which were all sorted out but wat uni has no minor mishaps anyways

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)