• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

I Hate Uws (1 Viewer)

adamj

UWS is a good uni, the only problem is the vitalities of external factors do play a roll in the tuitional practices at the uni.

adamj

I am referring to how the university id of a high standard, but if the external factors like tut registration are difficult for students to ensure they get what they prefer, it may affect their learning.

mel81

Originally posted by adamj
I am referring to how the university id of a high standard, but if the external factors like tut registration are difficult for students to ensure they get what they prefer, it may affect their learning.
I don't think it matters what uni you go to, it dosn't mean you will get the tutorial times you want. The all have a first in first served policy. My bf transfered from UWS to UOW and they had pretty much the same tut reg process as UWS and he didn't exactly get the times he wanted. This was quite a few years ago and neither uni had online reg back then you had to go to the comp labs and do it

Last edited:

peepee

loser.
HSC
noone else will take me :( which is why i am grateful that uws took in my sorry, useless, directionless soul
but i still hate them
but i hate you more, dingo! lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)