• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

How many hours a day do u study? (1 Viewer)

manifestation

What?!
HSC
Hello folks,

general question for everyone....on average how many hours do u reckon you study??? I reckon i do about 2ish hours. Sometimes less sometimes more depending on assesments and stuff.

ciao :)

HSC
If you include homework and assessments as study, i probably do 2-3 hrs on average. But if you mean study as in revising stuff and preparing for exams, maybe...30 minutes a day.

I need to study more :(

manifestation

What?!
HSC
Silver Persian said:
If you include homework and assessments as study, i probably do 2-3 hrs on average. But if you mean study as in revising stuff and preparing for exams, maybe...30 minutes a day.

I need to study more :(
Omg i couldnt agree more i need to study so much more for business studies....i flunked the last test and had a break down!

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
i cant study- i dont know how 2
i do homework and assessments
so many assessments, how can i study with so many assessments! :(

manifestation

What?!
HSC
joe_m_2000 said:
i cant study- i dont know how 2
i do homework and assessments
so many assessments, how can i study with so many assessments! :(
ehhhhhhh yeah right u cant study! You seem like u know so much for your topics c'mon joe i think someone like u who is giving me adivice would study. Coz u seem like a smart fellow so i think there would be study somewhere.........

white_spazzy

but why?
HSC
my study completely depends on my mood...lol....thats y i usually dont end up studying
when i do study its usually the 2 weeks b4 exams..like now cause i have 1/2 yearly next week.
my study is normally about 2-2.5 hours but that includes all my time staring out the window

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
I use to do 3-6 hours depending on what was on and what was due when. But now being post hsc & being @ tafe I seem to be doing more, all I seem to be doing is travelling to Tafe (40 mins each way) studying & sleeping; before starting all over again. I guess thats the welfare course for you. :) :cool: :uhhuh: :D

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
Not enough, thats for sure!

For example, instead of messing round on BoS i could be summarising some notes for Hospo, or doing the excersise that im so behind with in Maths, or even doing my english assignment....but nah

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
lourai*87 said:
Not enough, thats for sure!

For example, instead of messing round on BoS i could be summarising some notes for Hospo, or doing the excersise that im so behind with in Maths, or even doing my english assignment....but nah
BOS it my relaxing time!!!!!!!!

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
This is shit, I do maybe half an hour a night, and that's all I'm gonna ever do. This site is trying to brainwash people into doing 3+ hours nightly, and that's all well and good if you want a 95-99 UAI, but I've got an average of 91.8 doing little to no study in all my assessments. (lowest score was 14.5/20 so work out the others..) and as long as I get 85+ I'm happy. I'm not gonna stress about this year at all.

And I'm not trying to be a bastard, just my first reaction was that more than 2 hours a night is tedious and seems like you'd burn out. *shrug* Don't change whatever you're doing because of this post. I'll shut up now.

manifestation

What?!
HSC
Logain said:
This is shit, I do maybe half an hour a night, and that's all I'm gonna ever do. This site is trying to brainwash people into doing 3+ hours nightly, and that's all well and good if you want a 95-99 UAI, but I've got an average of 91.8 doing little to no study in all my assessments. (lowest score was 14.5/20 so work out the others..) and as long as I get 85+ I'm happy. I'm not gonna stress about this year at all.

And I'm not trying to be a bastard, just my first reaction was that more than 2 hours a night is tedious and seems like you'd burn out. *shrug* Don't change whatever you're doing because of this post. I'll shut up now.
i mean if thats working for you studyin a little bit, then dont worry about everyone else do your thing......

Kangaroostyle

HSC
LooL....how many hours do i study?..mhh lets c......... weLL i dont know coz..... one night i b fully studiying for like 4 hours with h/w n all n then for like a week i dont study at all but i have these weird thing where when i get home i cant study but this study bug hits me it can be anything variying from 10 pm on a school night to 8 am on a saturday morning i dont know man...........!

All i do know is i only started studiying this year since my whole schooling life ;)

llamasohee

HSC
i dont study at all... i want to but i just end up copying someone else's homework just b4 school on the day it is due, yes copying as in just copying the shapes :( i really should do some study everynite or even just doing my homework at home but the thing is when i get home i dont feel like studying or doing anything that'll remotely related to school... gonna get chopped

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Study? I don't, which strongly disturbs me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)