• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

How many hours a day do u study? (1 Viewer)

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
Atm I have seven assesments (that I know of, maybe more!!!) all due after mid-semester break (may-June) plus homework on top of that. :eek: so my life is simply sleeping, going to lessons (that go for 2-3 hours each!!!) Then tutorials for 30 mins, then home again to eat and sleep again.

S'pose you get that being a first year welfare student :) It just slightly on the stressful side. :p

manifestation

What?!
HSC
champ_sammy_19 said:
Atm I have seven assesments (that I know of, maybe more!!!) all due after mid-semester break (may-June) plus homework on top of that. :eek: so my life is simply sleeping, going to lessons (that go for 2-3 hours each!!!) Then tutorials for 30 mins, then home again to eat and sleep again.

S'pose you get that being a first year welfare student :) It just slightly on the stressful side. :p
Omg u poor thing hope u get through it alright.

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
manifestation said:
Omg u poor thing hope u get through it alright.
Thanks I'm sure I'll be just fine (maybe a little loopy at the end of the year) But good news is one more yr after this and I'll have my diploma in welfare and social work YAHOO!!! :p :D but I think I'm the one going to seek professional mental help at the end of the course. :p

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
Most exams (except for maths) are pretty much self-explanatory and if you have some general knowledge you usually do fine. And that's why us superior people only cram the night before the exam and beat everyone.

:D:D:D:D:D:D arrogant

*ashlea*

HSC
oh get over yourself! its good 2 study, that way u truly know u know your stuff-u don't just assume u do and then get an unpleasant surprise when u get in there and realise u have no idea what the question is talking about.. plus if u work hard, u know u'll never be looking back in 5 years time as u sit at a desk in a boring job which u h8 wondering if u would have been someplace better had u done some work and got into a course u like, and subsequently a job u like..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)