• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

How is everyone feeling about MX2 lately? (2 Viewers)

K

kleenextissues1

Yeah that is what i meant.

Must be hard to rank first.
I think the only hard bit is not having anyone to learn with i guess. Like, people at normal schools would have a class as like a support network lol

powlmao

Banned
HSC
I think the only hard bit is not having anyone to learn with i guess. Like, people at normal schools would have a class as like a support network lol
Yeah, even withmy smallest class (Economics with 10 people) it makes it so much easier with others

cssftw

HSC
Did the 2008 paper --> 72/120----> FML, mebbe i oughta let that spider bite me...

goobi

HSC
Nah, we are ranked against the other distance students. But, through dubbo distance ed, I am the only one enrolled in MX2 (and MX1 for that matter lol)
This is not true. I was doing MX1 through Sydney Distance Ed where I came first internally. And I was NOT ranked against students at other distance education schools because different schools made totally different assessment tasks.

zhiying

HSC
That makes more sense...so by your sig you accelerated MX1 through distant ed?

K

kleenextissues1

This is not true. I was doing MX1 through Sydney Distance Ed where I came first internally. And I was NOT ranked against students at other distance education schools because different schools made totally different assessment tasks.
Well it is true for me, because dubbo distance ed sets/gives the same assessment tasks to their students

HSC
Uni Grad
Did the 2008 paper --> 72/120----> FML, mebbe i oughta let that spider bite me...
I'm guessing in that year so many people bombed out because there was lots of harder 3U, but then again there were like 3-4 olympiad students that year, so I guess they made that exam to distinguish those 3-4 ppl. Although on the other hand they didn't make it as hard as the SBHS 2002 trial paper

zhiying

HSC
I'm guessing in that year so many people bombed out because there was lots of harder 3U, but then again there were like 3-4 olympiad students that year, so I guess they made that exam to distinguish those 3-4 ppl. Although on the other hand they didn't make it as hard as the SBHS 2002 trial paper
Yeah there were a lot of 3U stuff, I got everything but the stupid circle geo

goobi

HSC
Well it is true for me, because dubbo distance ed sets/gives the same assessment tasks to their students
Do you mean the same assessment tasks as the ones at other Distance Ed High Schools? If so, does it imply that students at all Catholic schools in the state which use CSSA exams are ranked against each other?

For example, although they are both governed by the Department of Education and Training, Sydney Distance Education High School and Dubbo School of Distance Education are apparently two different institutions purely because they have different school names and locations. Therefore, they may share the same exams, yet students in different distance education schools do not compete with each other internally.

Last edited:

apollo1

Banned
HSC
I got most of harder 3U. I got the 1st part of the circle geo. but the 2nd part, WTF? :(
haha that question was weird as hell. it was liked doing the challenge questions in at the back of the exam in year 8 or 9.

HSC
q8 in the 2010 paper was so good lol i love integration

first 4u exam i've cracked 100 in

zhiying

HSC
q8 in the 2010 paper was so good lol i love integration

first 4u exam i've cracked 100 in
Nice, that would have gotten you 97 or more I reckon, since the amount of harder 3U put a lot of people off. I got 115 :D lost 2 in that stupid circle geo because I forgot how the secant rule works were tangent = something x something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)