• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

General UTS chit-chat (2 Viewers)

Phyuk_Yiu

http://co.bos.error2-1337
HSC
Re: The UTS 'Secks and Start of Autumn Semester' Thread

krayzie_ said:
I think it will be due in May so maybe not too soon!!
Yea we are both doing B.MedSci and both planning to do an internal transfer to B.Business/B.MedSci.
Hey, so am I. (though im not actually in med sci):)
Is it true that we do a year of strictly business subjects before rejoining the "planned" schedule for 3rd year.

LostAuzzie

HSC

krayzie_ said:
Me not so much, bloody typing up notes and remembering the Ni(OH)6 2 etc etc etc for wednesday.!
I think you mean NH3 instead of OH, the OH complexes are relatively easy as they are all of the same form.

krayzie_

HSC

jemsta said:
oh, so you wnna take up business by the end of the year?
yeah that sounds kinda good man, hope it all goes well
haha all those complex ions that we have to memoris by the next lab :D
gosh today felt soo good without med sci lab
if only it was like that for the rest of the semester :(
did you manage to find a copy of the stats book?
ya hopefully if we are able to transfer in.. but yea want to do a double then mllp program then i'll be done with studyin - would be like 7.5 yrs of uni all up..
yaaa... freakin complex ions =.= oh yea on the subject of chemistry - are you gonna bother goin to the one hour lecture? i dont think im gonna go - she said herself she aint going to be teaching a thing cos of the guest lecturer - and for me to wait out at the city from 11 - 4 is a long time.. ANYONE else planning of skipping it?? haha

LostAuzzie said:
I think you mean NH3 instead of OH, the OH complexes are relatively easy as they are all of the same form.
ya.. those ones haha see im still not gettin it right yet! but what you said is true they are all in the same for jus the different numbers here and there. Also it says in the prac we need to remember the colours too. - thank god we don't need to remember the name! i'll be screwwed!

Phyuk_Yiu said:
Hey, so am I. (though im not actually in med sci):)
Is it true that we do a year of strictly business subjects before rejoining the "planned" schedule for 3rd year.
yea i think that's how it would be - but we would have the option of how we would want to structure it out!~thats what the law faculty said to me when i asked a similar question. they said that its up to me how I would wanna structure out the course. so i assume it would be the same for b.business - we could still do 4x6cp subs of yr 2 subjects for our current degree and do the other 4x6cp for business, but yea don't quote me - eventually i think we would need to do a whole yr of business subs to make up for it! :)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC

krayzie_ said:
ya hopefully if we are able to transfer in.. but yea want to do a double then mllp program then i'll be done with studyin - would be like 7.5 yrs of uni all up..
yaaa... freakin complex ions =.= oh yea on the subject of chemistry - are you gonna bother goin to the one hour lecture? i dont think im gonna go - she said herself she aint going to be teaching a thing cos of the guest lecturer - and for me to wait out at the city from 11 - 4 is a long time.. ANYONE else planning of skipping it?? haha
haha but i heard the guest lecturer is going to be teaching nuclear chemistry, which sounds fascinating, so ill probably rock up...plus i bought a weekly ticket, so it would be a bit of a waste if i dont go
ill prob feel guilty if i jig so nope...im gonna be a good boi and turn up :)
damn good luck in the 7.5 years...haha ill be out in 4 :D

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC

bahahahaha thats materials for ya yo
pity you cant drop it :(

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC

I am happy to accept any acceptable name changes to this thread, perhaps on a weekly basis, if you guys want to contribute any. You may have noticed I do randomly change the name of this thread every now and then.

krayzie_

HSC

jemsta said:
haha but i heard the guest lecturer is going to be teaching nuclear chemistry, which sounds fascinating, so ill probably rock up...plus i bought a weekly ticket, so it would be a bit of a waste if i dont go
ill prob feel guilty if i jig so nope...im gonna be a good boi and turn up :)
damn good luck in the 7.5 years...haha ill be out in 4 :D
ahhh i see, do we need to know it now? oh yea bout the books, freakin im too broke to get the books atm have to get the stupid fckn biology book first. hahah. umm yeaa heaps long but i guess its worth it.. get a masters out of it then im done! what are you plannin to do after u finish studying?

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC

krayzie_ said:
ahhh i see, do we need to know it now? oh yea bout the books, freakin im too broke to get the books atm have to get the stupid fckn biology book first. hahah. umm yeaa heaps long but i guess its worth it.. get a masters out of it then im done! what are you plannin to do after u finish studying?
i think it might be in the exam, so ill go just for the sake of it
haha books for the cge? man i still have to buy the med sci textook, but im in no hurry to get it yet
after i finish my honours, im just gonna go straight into the workforce...and if i get bored or cant find a job, then i might consider doing a masters

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC

jasee said:
I am happy to accept any acceptable name changes to this thread, perhaps on a weekly basis, if you guys want to contribute any. You may have noticed I do randomly change the name of this thread every now and then.
Secks and Mid semester procrastination thread...

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC

haha secks and start of assignments already thread
damn its telling not to procrastinate anymore :(
/fail

krayzie_

HSC

jemsta said:
i think it might be in the exam, so ill go just for the sake of it
haha books for the cge? man i still have to buy the med sci textook, but im in no hurry to get it yet
after i finish my honours, im just gonna go straight into the workforce...and if i get bored or cant find a job, then i might consider doing a masters
Hrm, I dont know if it will be examinable - i mean nuclear chemistry in one hour - isn't that like advanced shit?

She doesn't have the right to test us on that. i think..

LOL, i wonder if ppl will talk while this guys is talking? hahaha

Yes bro, make sure you go higher with ur studys, at least a masters or someshit so one day u can return with your big guns n tell the unis u want to do WHAT you WANNA do. hahahhahahahah

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC

krayzie_ said:
Hrm, I dont know if it will be examinable - i mean nuclear chemistry in one hour - isn't that like advanced shit?

She doesn't have the right to test us on that. i think..

LOL, i wonder if ppl will talk while this guys is talking? hahaha

Yes bro, make sure you go higher with ur studys, at least a masters or someshit so one day u can return with your big guns n tell the unis u want to do WHAT you WANNA do. hahahhahahahah
bahaha thats what i heard...anyways ill go and ill tell you what they lecture on wed if you decide not to turn up
i think she can test whatever she wants, basing on the lectures, labs etc
probably even worse...itll turn into a mini riot hahaha
yeah ill just focus on completing this 4 years and ell see how things go in the future

krayzie_

HSC

jemsta said:
bahaha thats what i heard...anyways ill go and ill tell you what they lecture on wed if you decide not to turn up
i think she can test whatever she wants, basing on the lectures, labs etc
probably even worse...itll turn into a mini riot hahaha
yeah ill just focus on completing this 4 years and ell see how things go in the future
Haha.. nah i'll probably go.. just i don't reallly want too haha..
yea knowing out lec group - they got no respect for anyone ahhaah..
better to take one step at a time lol still young!

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC

krayzie_ said:
Haha.. nah i'll probably go.. just i don't reallly want too haha..
yea knowing out lec group - they got no respect for anyone ahhaah..
better to take one step at a time lol still young!
or jsut get your gf to copy the notes down for you
hahaha
yeah fuck so many people are going to get pissed off at those dickheads that yap constantly throughout the lecture, but theres not much you can do about it unless you tell them to stfu

krayzie_

HSC

jemsta said:
or jsut get your gf to copy the notes down for you
hahaha
yeah fuck so many people are going to get pissed off at those dickheads that yap constantly throughout the lecture, but theres not much you can do about it unless you tell them to stfu
Yea.. fark, high school kids fo' shizzle. Nah stuff telling them to stfu tell them to go on the street and me and you can break their jaws ok? lol

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC

jemsta said:
haha secks and start of assignments already thread
damn its telling not to procrastinate anymore :(
/fail
Everyone starts their assignment the day before it is due anyways.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A

Huratio said:
Everyone starts their assignment the day after it is due anyways.
Edited for truth.

rormonor

HSC
Re: The UTS 'Secks and Start Your Assignments Already' Thread

woot, 17/20 for my mpo exam =]
less than an hour for my citp one though lol >.< I soooooo hate that subject and the exam is worth 20% so im hoping i dont fail lol.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Re: The UTS 'Secks and Start Your Assignments Already' Thread

yeah assignments are usually done the night before :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)