• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Cronulla Beach Incident (1 Viewer)

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
ioniser said:
The lebanese are going to miranda thursday night to run a riot pleaseget thourgh to every1 not to go to miranda as we do not want any1 getting hurt this is getting out of control innocent people are getting hurt for sumthink they didnt do please stay away pass it on

thats wot one of my wog friends passed on to me,goes to show not all wogs are racist

i know, i htink people know by now that there not all like that, but if the greek and italians go support the lebos then all greeks and italians will suffer more racism. So it is EVERYONES duty ANYONE who has friends that are encouraging other races to support lebos, set em straight. We must all do our part to stop this childish ignorance and little bimbos thinking 'its a game'

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
i know, i htink people know by now that there not all like that, but if the greek and italians go support the lebos then all greeks and italians will suffer more racism. So it is EVERYONES duty ANYONE who has friends that are encouraging other races to support lebos, set em straight. We must all do our part to stop this childish ignorance and little bimbos thinking 'its a game'
the sad truth is that many from both sides think it isa a game. the ones that dont either have some serious issues to settle, or arent participating in this at all.

ioniser

HSC
well here in the shire ,both the races try to be heaps up themselves,and as you can see this is sought of what sparked the riot long time ago.

iwannarock

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
i just heard from a dude in castle hill that a carload of wogs pulled up to an aussie guy, and bashed him randomly
fuck!

i live near castle hill. castle towers is wog and leb "territory" now. only a matter of time before they thought "shit cuz.......the aussies be attacking us bro lets defend ourselves and our turf" :rolleyes:

fuckin rap music with the hippin and the hoppin!

so its spread out here too. looks like i may be caught in the middle of it one of these days if im not careful. considering i look wog.........but dress like a rocker so i may just confuse both sides. :cool:

zeek

HSC
omg the mums are stepping in and grounding their kids lololol!!!

this is the only way to do it, seriously...

lebo mums for teh win!1!~~!~!~!!!

7th Sign

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
"A NEW South Wales court has jailed the first person in relation to unrest in Sydney following the race riot at Cronulla beach, Premier Morris Iemma said today.

The man was arrested in Penrith, in Sydney's west, about 2am (AEDT) on Monday, armed with a tree branch, police said.
A Sydney court yesterday sentenced him to four months in jail for possessing an offensive implement in a public place."

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,17566018-29277,00.html

Seriously.... wtf? wtf? wtf?

thats ucked lebs bash old peopel gwt away with it some dude holds a tree branch and gets 4 month time WTF

talk about screwd up

iwannarock

HSC
r3v3ng3 said:
omg the mums are stepping in and grounding their kids lololol!!!

this is the only way to do it, seriously...

lebo mums for teh win!1!~~!~!~!!!
you're kidding right.

be funny if it did happen but.

it would solve everything.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
iwannarock said:
fuck!

i live near castle hill. castle towers is wog and leb "territory" now. only a matter of time before they thought "shit cuz.......the aussies be attacking us bro lets defend ourselves and our turf" :rolleyes:

fuckin rap music with the hippin and the hoppin!

so its spread out here too. looks like i may be caught in the middle of it one of these days if im not careful. considering i look wog.........but dress like a rocker so i may just confuse both sides. :cool:
it has spread to merrylands a few days ago. two women had parked in a driveway of a house, and one of them went down to get a pram from her house when the neighbour asked the woman in the car why she was parked in the driveway. i am thinking that they had parked in his driveway, but she told him that they are just getting a pram, but he pulled her out of the car and beat her up, with others joining in. the other woman was inside at the time, and didnt know what was going on.

so brace yourselves people. i mean if it has moved to other states, why should we be surprised if it spreads here?

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Yes, it's great when people show heaps of respect to their parents and 0 respect to the rest of society.
that's the parents fault for improper upbringing. and aussies dont really make up the rest of the society. if they do, since "aussies" is so broad, then these lebs are also "aussies" in case anyone hasnt noticed.

sly fly

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
How is it racist to say 'all terrorists are muslims' ?
It's not racist but it's false information concluded, it seems, as a result of racism

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
How is it racist to say 'all terrorists are muslims' ?
..because its not factually correct. It's like saying white kids don't do as well as asian kids in the HSC because they are stupid.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
sly fly said:
It's not racist but it's false information concluded, it seems, as a result of racism

I love your username, it always remined me of Sly Fox at newtown. I love that pub.

But that aside, the statment isn't racist at all.

And HipHop, Hahahaha! Can't top that :p

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
White Rabbit said:
But that aside, the statment isn't racist at all.
Isn't it like saying that all white people are intolerent and simple? You don't think that's a racist assumption?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)