• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Cronulla Beach Incident (1 Viewer)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
malkin86 said:
At 3ish this arvo, there were 20+ greyshirt Cityrail guards, just on the Sutherland-Cronulla platform. None of them asked to see my ticket... They all had other things on their minds.
what were they doing .standign as usual

sly fly

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Why would a leb be more guilty than an indian or whatever? Seriously I don't get why you would condemn them based on the fact that they attacked people of the wrong 'race' and not that they attacked innocent people.
EXACTLY (10 chars)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
veterandoggy said:
they have gotten careless. this means that in searching for the bigger fish, they are letting the smaller ones nibble away at their legs.
or the lbig fish can disguise as the little fish and sneak through part the gaurds

malkin86

HSC
SashatheMan said:
what were they doing .standign as usual
Yeah, standing around in a couple of big groups - talking about the Cronulla riots... It was nice to see them there, don't get me wrong, but in a way it was alarming to see so many of them. I've never seen so many at Sutherland at one time. They outnumbered passengers 2:1 on the station... :rolleyes:

veterandoggy said:
they have gotten careless. this means that in searching for the bigger fish, they are letting the smaller ones nibble away at their legs.
You assume that of the passengers on the station, some of them didn't buy their ticket, or their proper ticket. I don't believe this was the case, because I assume that the general public tend to buy their tickets, (or Cityrail would be running at an even greater loss) and that schoolkids don't need to buy tickets if they've got their school pass on them and are going home.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Yea personally I'm glad if the cityrail security is focusing more on security matters rather than payment infringements and people putting their legs up on empty chairs.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
malkin86 said:
You assume that of the passengers on the station, some of them didn't buy their ticket, or their proper ticket. I don't believe this was the case, because I assume that the general public tend to buy their tickets, (or Cityrail would be running at an even greater loss) and that schoolkids don't need to buy tickets if they've got their school pass on them and are going home.
i have never jumped on a train without my ticket either, but it seems like they were preoccupied. with what? all the mobs have to do is come one by one, and the staff wont realise that they are coming under their noses.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
veterandoggy said:
i have never jumped on a train without my ticket either, but it seems like they were preoccupied. with what? all the mobs have to do is come one by one, and the staff wont realise that they are coming under their noses.
Mobs are not ninjas / assasins....

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
what im worried about is because it seems that lebos have been burning down and shooting at churches, aussies might retaliate by burning down mosques...

i don't think osama bin laden would take to kindly to that?

malkin86

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Yea personally I'm glad if the cityrail security is focusing more on security matters rather than payment infringements and people putting their legs up on empty chairs.
Or on harrassing people who have a disability pension card, but aren't in a wheelchair... :rolleyes: One of my mates got slapped with a fine because she got angry when the guard looked her up and down and asked her what her disability was.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
what im worried about is because it seems that lebos have been burning down and shooting at churches, aussies might retaliate by burning down mosques...

i don't think osama bin laden would take to kindly to that?
it seems? uh, i dunno. has there been confirmation of the fire being deliberate? all the news have said is that a hall has been burnt down as a full confirmation if im not mistaken, so hold your fingers until they confirm more.

hmmm, i dont know what osama would do exactly to help, since he is afghan, whereas lebs are being targeted, unless you believe what i believe. you see, i have been looking at the terms used to describe the youths and the events, and i have noticed a transitional change. originally it was middle eastern youths beating up the lifeguard, then it became lebos, then muslim lebos, can anyone finish the sequence? no prizes though.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
veterandoggy said:
originally it was middle eastern youths beating up the lifeguard, then it became lebos, then muslim lebos, can anyone finish the sequence? no prizes though.

^^^ um that could just be because people got sick of trying to be politically correct with everything they say just to satisfy everyone.

yeh i said 'it seems' because its likely ALOT of aussies are going to percieve that lebos have done it for revenge for the sunday riots (because like the lebos haven't had any revenge yet :rolleyes:)

and im not sayign this because osama is afghan, im saying this because osama and other terrorist 'kingpins' are muslim...

america didnt even have to burn mosques for 9-11 to occur, imagine what is going to happen to australia if mosques are burnt

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
There's always alot of girls with these gangs eh?

yep 'lol go lebos uz are so hawt give me aids and make me pregnant PLEASEEEEEEEE i know u dont respect me but i stick around because i want to believe you do lololo uz r so hawt and lyke my friendz will be impressed that i have a lebo bf that can bash anyone ever lololol kekeke'

malkin86

HSC
veterandoggy said:
it seems? uh, i dunno. has there been confirmation of the fire being deliberate? all the news have said is that a hall has been burnt down as a full confirmation
if they used the phrase "has been burnt down", that indicates that people were involved - arson. if they'd said 'has burnt down', then that indicates that they don't know if anyone was involved.

NTB said:
There's always alot of girls with these gangs eh?
Having girls with you presumably excludes you from being percieved as a violent ****, as the Australian Lebanese man who wrote the article about being a 2nd class citizen seems to think.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
What do you mean? Girls are attracted to violent people, I mean how much action do the guys on death row get, eh? Considering the occassion, the girls that are there probably love the violence, and the guys with the most girls are probably the most violent.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
What do you mean? Girls are attracted to violent people, I mean how much action do the guys on death row get, eh? Considering the occassion, the girls that are there probably love the violence, and the guys with the most girls are probably the most violent.

i dont think there so much attracted to the violence, just the fact that because the lebos are violent people get intimidated so they are attracted to that power. Apparant power.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)