• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Comp115 Prac Dilema (1 Viewer)

stepher

HSC
N/A
does anyone have the prac 9 file, and the prac specifications?
ive forgotten to do it, and ive logged on this morning (its due this arvo) and its NOT OPENING =(.
pleaaaaase help.
Thank you

stepher

HSC
N/A
that works!
thanks heaps! really really really appreciate it! =)

Last edited:

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
im a little hesitant using the 155 file (i have no choice since 115 is down) coz theyre prac was similar last week but there were a few major differences...neways we have no choice

prusso

HSC
the 115 sites arent down, they just linked them all wrong, the files ending with .htm should be html

by adding the l ull be able to access the pracs, tutes, etc.

stepher

HSC
N/A
i think they've fixed it up now.. it seems to be working fine today. just my luck, that it only DOESNT work on the day i have to do it and submit it.
thanks heaps for your help everyone!

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
u can still submit it tonight!! due on 19th!

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
i still dont understand y they closed it on sunday re-opened, it and then theyll close it again tonight...its weird...oh well i submitted today :p

stepher

HSC
N/A
thats so wierd. i didnt even notice it was due today.
i think they closed and re-opened cos other people must've been having the same problem with accessing it.. and much like myself, didnt think to check comp155.

stepher

HSC
N/A
has the new assignment submission closed? im not seing it on my submit page. last item on there is now prac 9 (theres no prac10 either.) and im pretty sure i saw the prac10 and the new assignment submissions on sunday.

stepher

HSC
N/A
why is prac 10 due june 23rd??
do they mean may 23rd (giving us a day extra cos of the stuff up in the submit page earlier this week?) :confused:

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
yeh its the same for me as well, the prac says die : june 23 and hte assignment has disappeared...assignment shud b due next sunday...oh well hopefully we'll get some more extensions for all these fuk ups:p:p

stepher

HSC
N/A
Supra said:
yeh its the same for me as well, the prac says die : june 23 and hte assignment has disappeared...assignment shud b due next sunday...oh well hopefully we'll get some more extensions for all these fuk ups:p:p

have you done week 10 prac? or do you plan on doing it before tonight?
if it says 23rd, do you reckon it would be risky leaving it to like, tomoro? im just about to head off to work, and im not sure if ill get around to doing it tonight.

prusso

HSC
this is what happened with an earlier prac they made a mistake with the due date, then a few days later locked it, my mate got farked for leaving it and then couldnt submit it...

it says on the prac10 details due the 22nd so im going 2 submit it in case it gets locked 2moz.

stepher

HSC
N/A
prac12 isnt up on the submit page. im not sure, but i remember logging in earlier, and it was up.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
yeh they r going to really anal, theyre all assholes after all (pardon the pun which was UNintended) except for lee flax...
U need 8 passes to pass the unit overall
we submit like 11 or 12 pracs in total llowing u to fail/not submit only a few times.
if u dont get these passess i assume u fail...but this a fukn stupid rule, it makes the final exam pointless for those that got < 8 passes

stepher

HSC
N/A
wtf! thats wrong! it wasnt like that before was it?
yeh, i think lee flax is the only exeption here. the rest are pretty lost

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)